61#
发表于 2003-4-3 01:27 | 只看该作者
对凡事都是靠斗争得来的,严重同意Paramount的观点。如果选择逃避,到那里都是呗歧视  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2003-4-3 01:50 | 只看该作者
真的有这样的事情,惊愕!
我来Montreal三天,这里的人给我的印象不错:一次问路,对方因为不会英语,竟然领着我走过一条街,让我万分不好意思。还有,我看到的都是和善的笑脸。我想自己行走江湖,也算经历了些尔谀我诈,我想让自己变的单纯。如果是孩子,犯不上和他们一般见识。本地人对中国人的印象,是自从新移民来了以后才改变的,但是他们中国人的总体印象,想必在我们来之前就确定了的。我来自中国北方,总有人问我是不是日本人,在他们心目中,似乎中国人是某种在我看来委琐的样子?(不好意思,坦率是我的缺点,我可能得罪真正的香港人或者台湾人了)我会告诉他们,我是中国人。 我们的尊严不是靠睚眦必报得来的,我们靠自己的努力和聪明赢得别人的尊敬。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
发表于 2003-4-3 06:53 | 只看该作者
I believe the best way is as CHINESE FAMILY SERVICES GREAT OF MONTREAL (CFSGM) Director Me May Chiu 赵秀媚 mentioned, file a complaint to CFSGM, fight together to get justice, to protect our generations and our society.

I red some posts at SINOQUEBEC, some poeple like to spend time to accuse our own peoples, I mean Chinese people althrough we came from different of cities, provinces and countries, but the fact is we are all the same, we got same blood, same race and we all belong to Great China Gragon-heritage!  

Please don't just waste your time to accuse all kind local Chinese group, all kind people have good side and weak side too, same as you and me and the others. Actually, we are all the same.

Look at this, other local people accused Shanghainess, and Shanghainess accused northern Chinese, Cantonese just thought they are the best, Tanshanese thought they were the first one came over to build up Chinatown...

But we have to realize that we are all Chinese and especially we are living other countries with complete different of language, different of culture and different of skin. Immigrate life already very difficult, why do we support each other instead just waste time to accuse our own people?!

Please do some thing good for you, for your family and your relatives, for your generation and for your friends, and for our society to let we get better condition to live this new land. Please read the post of 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本 , have a nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2003-4-4 17:34 | 只看该作者
I have a question:
If "china town" is being used by other asians to dirt Chinese, I don't think people will regard you good if they think you come from a country like ' Montreal China Town"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2003-5-14 01:50 | 只看该作者
今年9月月份就要去蒙城了,真不知道是喜是忧。

我绝对不属好斗的一群,但是关于尊严是不可不要的。也许作出漠无表情的样子,是不是既可以幸免于难,又可以不失尊严。因为如果主动挑衅的人,达不到其目的话,他还会继续吗?

再说民族性,也许不背井离乡不能体会。这么根深蒂固的东西怎么可能会改变。所以适应别人的文化绝对不是照猫画虎。

最简单的办法就是深居简出了???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2003-5-30 01:21 | 只看该作者
JOIN WITH OUR GROUP TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE SELVES EACH OTHER: http://www.sinoquebec.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005265
http://www.sinoquebec.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001064 团结互助海外华人生存强盛之本

SUNDAY DISCUSSION GROUP: JUNE 1, 2003

Subject: HOW COULD YOU START YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH GOVERNMENT SUPPORT? 2:00pm--4:00pm

Subject: HOW TO SUPPORT OUR CHINESE WHO ARE LIVING AT VERDUN AREA? 4:00pm--6:00pm

Address: 5397 Ave. Bourret/Mc Lnn (west part of Decarie, closed metro station is Cote St-Catherine).

Contact with Peter: 514 343 9054 or e-mail to: peterpan1668@yahoo.ca

PS: Because of the weather, Angrinon Park Picnic extant to next sunday, and it will confirm by Susie.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2003-5-30 09:59 | 只看该作者
昏睡百年, 国人渐已醒。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

睁开眼吧, 高声叫吧, 哪个愿臣虏自认??

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
发表于 2003-5-30 10:52 | 只看该作者
WINDOW 别害怕,这儿的"斗争"气氛对我们中国人来说可以化整为零  wink  GGMM你大胆的向前走,尽管大大方方上街吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2003-5-31 13:30 | 只看该作者
我同意用斗争的办法解决问题,如果遇到这种情况,我会
据理反抗的。。。
试想想?我们华人虽然有肮脏的唐人街,但是华人却在任何一个国家都没有成为主流(包括象新加坡这样的国家,华语已经渐渐被丢弃),确实值得有思想的华人认真思考。华人的地位不高,因为我们的祖国还不够强大,国际地位不高。但我想早晚我们的祖国会强大的。
如果有人组织起来反抗,我愿意报名参加!!!!!
当然,我看到华人服务中心的朋友愿意出面帮忙,觉得甚是欣慰,在此表示深深的感谢!!!!!
不过,我也觉得,暂时我们反对那帮鸟人的声浪不要过大,以免引起整个社会的排华情绪,这样对我们不是很有利。我们应该在小范围内做必要的斗争,在解决问题的前提下,保护好自己。等我们有了钱,我们在也不会是现在这个样子了!奋斗的过程是艰辛的,充满着汗水和泪水。
片面之言,请各位不要批评!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2003-5-31 14:06 | 只看该作者
I am a visitor here for 12 months, and I have been here for 2 months. The people here I have met are friendly and kindly. I think the poor French people in Verdun are bad. The French residents here also do not like those who living on the social system. I think we should use different way to get along with different people here.
To Petroxy:
There are too much Japanese here to learn French and the native here could not differentiate Chinese from Japanese. I have met the same condition as you. It is just misunderstanding.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 22:46 , Processed in 0.046280 second(s), 38 queries .