租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Shouxuan
打印 上一主题 下一主题

请注意!这车不能买! —买车经历供大家借鉴

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2003-6-26 11:03 | 只看该作者
I know the guy who Hurricane mentined. The old guy's office is in a industry building near the Metro Jean Talon. He sells his wife's car. No one knows how many wife he has).
I almost buy his car with my friend. But finally , we feel he is not honest as his looking. From his name, I guess he came from East-europe, though his english is good. I also found he change his Tel Number to sell different car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2003-7-10 16:14 | 只看该作者
I bought a used car one month ago.The man who sold the car to me is just the old guy near Jean Talon. He wrote a waranty for the transmission within 30 days. But after I called him, he is always try to avoid me to talk about this. He also changed the milage. I want to sue him. Any body has the same experience can join me? For those who just bought new car, please print the history record from SAAQ, you will see if you are cheated or not. If anyone who has bought the car from the same guy with the same experience, you can contact me at sue_ruben@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2003-7-19 00:38 | 只看该作者
if you see the number is 3445497 on The Gazzate, you'd better not to look his cars.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2003-7-22 14:31 | 只看该作者
I met this guy too. He come from Russian and his first name is Phi**p( I checked his medicard and driver's license). He showed me a very clean and nice Toyota 96. When I asked the VIN of this car, he told me he would give me the next day. But he try to persuade me to give up the VIN. Then I asked him to return my deposit, or I would call police. I think this car is not a legal car. My suggestion is don't buy his car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2003-7-22 18:25 | 只看该作者
If he told you VIN, you can check the previous milage and how many owners of the car etc, then he could not cheat you that one owner for this car. If you find he cheats you, get a proof and sue him, you can get compensation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2003-7-23 00:39 | 只看该作者
No, I think the Toyota 96 is legal, otherwise, even you buy, you cannot register it. I think he might show you one nice car and sell you another crap car.

Why you write down the VIN? It is under windshield in front of driver side.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2003-7-24 18:41 | 只看该作者
How could you know his real name? We(persons who were cheated by him) are going to sue him these days. If you have some suggestion or want to join us, email sue_ruben@hotmail.com. We need your help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2003-8-17 22:33 | 只看该作者
听说还有人在这私自拼装车卖,真的假的????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2003-9-3 20:25 | 只看该作者
我最近也差点上了一个埃及骗子的当.此人年龄在30左右,看车地点在岛北的一所HOUSE,他说他是车主,几年前从DEALER买的旧车,现在换新车准备买掉此旧车.态度极其热情,配合很积极,因为当时车挂的是魁省牌照,我要看他魁省的REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE,他找了半天也没找到,谎称收拾东西时和保险卡放在一起了,等交易时一定带到.等到了交易那天,车又换了一个外省的牌照,并带了一些单据,说可以过户,没问题.因交易前我到SAAQ用VIN查不到此车的信息,查牌照和此车不符,我开始怀疑他是个骗子,后来又偶然发现他在同一天的报纸广告上用他的另外一个电话号码卖另一部车,这才使我确信无疑.等交易那天,我揭穿了他并要回了押金.
现在在报纸上登广告的骗子很多,大家要引起注意!
看车时一定要看他的全部手续,REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE上的信息要和车及车主一致,一定到专业车场验车,交易前一定要查车的以往历史记录($8.00 在SAAQ查询),押金收据一定要写清楚并写明违约责任.
这是我个人得到的经验教训,希望大家引以为界.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2003-10-4 10:11 | 只看该作者
Anybody want to check VIN#
come here only 3$, quick and easy.

quick assured affordable VIN# check
http://www.iphonenet.netfirms.com/vincheck.htm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 00:51 , Processed in 0.044880 second(s), 38 queries .