租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1062|回复: 6

请教DON 大侠

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2003-2-27 18:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I remember you or somebody else mentioned laval auction. How do you think about buying a car at auction? It is believed to be the most risky, because we get either a good deal, or a lemon car, depending on our luck. Anyway, I want to know your opinion(very valuabe to me)and see if we can control the risk related to auction.Thanks a lot.
发表于 2003-2-27 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
It's not me mentioned it. But I think you can do a search to find out. Because you can open the hood and start the engine, you need some skill to hear the sound from engine and transmission. Also because you can engage the transmission and press the gas pedal, you should know the condition of engine. If it sounds good, no strange noise, you can risk $1000 fix at worst case, of course, if its price is much lower.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2003-2-28 09:27 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks a lot.Have you ever been there to help people buy a car? I wonder if it is possible that you help me inspect the car(of course, for a fee).
I have no knowledge of inspecting a car but I am insterested in car auction.With your help, I think I can try my luck, but without you, I'd better give up that idea and buy a car from a private owner, as most of people do.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-2-28 18:05 | 显示全部楼层
If DonCherry say yes, what about let me in?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-2-28 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you guys for your generous trust. I don't do car inspection even with my friend. I am scared of making errors and suffer it mentally.

As I read this forum, there are some warm hearted friends could help you out, and it seems they likely willing to do so. These guy are carman, freefrenchcourse, louji, etc.
Keep in mind, you need patience to find a good car.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Don
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-2-28 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
DonCherry,

I guess you would say no. Good boy!      :p  

I'll try to be patient. But as I said, once I find my car, I will let you know, as paying back to your help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2003-3-1 00:50 | 显示全部楼层
gopher,
Good luck and waiting for your good news

Don
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-29 05:16 , Processed in 0.042130 second(s), 40 queries .