租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: xiaohongmao

父母亲与我同住,如何避税?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2008-1-27 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
Post by Mtl_2008

如果一些可以扣减的费用(非会计领域)但由自然人提供服务的,那么服务提供者则需要提供个人发票(包括SIN号码,服务内容,日期,金额(当然不能有GST/QST)等详细信息,服务提供者需要在年底个人所得收入中将此部分金额计算入内),费用支付人则需要保存好发票和支付凭据作为证据。而这些这些费用的支付和交易可以理解为一种商业行为而非雇佣关系,自然不用开T4这么麻烦,T4对于自然人而言的麻烦是因为仅仅为了开一张T4表而去联邦和省税务局注册号码,当然如果本身就有BN和NEQ号码的话那就是另外一回事了。

没错,去税务网站看了看, Line 214 - Child care expenses,如果是合乎规定的CAREGIVER提供的服务,只需其SIN号和保留收据。不过如果是住家保姆,“you may have some responsibilities as an employer.”,这样,可能需要那个T4 (or BN)

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-27 21:44 | 显示全部楼层
超简单,去HR Block走一趟不就行了。 咱都是外行, 操作起来时有一定困难的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-28 11:53 | 显示全部楼层

请热心人帮忙

听了这么多的建议,那具体应该怎样操作,才可以避税?请热心人帮忙,有酬。谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-29 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
今天上课刚学的,你不能雇用你的父母给你看孩子,这个deduction联邦税法是不承认的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-30 19:00 | 显示全部楼层
Post by whitefang

我想如果父母是你的DEPENDANTS,肯定不行;但如果父母不是DEPENDANTS 也不可以吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-1 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
i recently realized that "zhe ge tan zi li de niu ren tai duo le.....lol"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-1 21:34 | 显示全部楼层
Post by whitefang
really? I don't think so.
there is an arm length rule, but it doesn't apply here.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-1 21:36 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 红星闪闪
i recently realized that "zhe ge tan zi li de niu ren tai duo le.....lol"

早就知道红星是高手.看到大家讨论,乐意就出来指导一下,没空就该干嘛干嘛,何必在一边吹凉风呢:eek: :eek: :eek:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-2 03:18 | 显示全部楼层
Post by zhouhui
早就知道红星是高手.看到大家讨论,乐意就出来指导一下,没空就该干嘛干嘛,何必在一边吹凉风呢:eek: :eek: :eek:

hi Zhouhui,

i didnt' mean you about what i said, and for whatever reason you are offensed, i think i owe you an apology.

what i meant was i dislike ppl who rush into a conclusion of their own little perfect world without any reserch or at least reading into a question...... lack of sincereness and passion of what we do is what i see often among many ppl of my kind...to me it's the distinguishment between us and the rest, not the appearance or the language....maybe, i said too much and too far than what i should have. but at least it is what i really think.

i hereby wish everbody good luck in this upcoming tax season.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-2 09:06 | 显示全部楼层
Post by 红星闪闪
hi Zhouhui,

i didnt' mean you about what i said, and for whatever reason you are offensed, i think i owe you an apology.

what i meant was i dislike ppl who rush into a conclusion of their own little perfect world without any reserch or at least reading into a question...... lack of sincereness and passion of what we do is what i see often among many ppl of my kind...to me it's the distinguishment between us and the rest, not the appearance or the language....maybe, i said too much and too far than what i should have. but at least it is what i really think.

i hereby wish everbody good luck in this upcoming tax season.

红星是个好同志
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-16 14:04 , Processed in 0.045750 second(s), 34 queries .