租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 415|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] Tibet: A post just deleted by CBC online

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-4-18 20:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
I am a pro-Tibet, and my slogan is “Better Tibet” and “Progressive Tibet”. Nothing in this world is free, so I am against so-called “Free Tibet”. I wish Rob Anders good luck, but history is always merciless.

We heard enough that Dalai Lama is against any colony. Now we know that his spiritual colonization has overwhelmed not only a segment of Paris, but also across the Atlantic Ocean. Rob Anders should be among the best.

We heard enough that Dalai Lama has a peace mission. Now we know that unlike others who waged wars for peace, the final destination of Dalai Lama’s peace mission is a war. If the deadly violence in Tibet is not evident, here comes the violent attack on a girl on wheelchairs in Paris.

We heard enough that Dalai Lama cares deeply about people in Tibet. Now we know that he went on an official mission approved by Chairman Mao in 1959 and refused to return to people in Tibet. He deserted people in Tibet, and life in Tibet has become much better since then.

We heard enough that there is no freedom for religion in Tibet. Now we know religion followers in China are greater than Canadian population as a whole. Monks in Tibet even worked for Dalai Lama by rioting.

We heard enough that there are no human rights in Tibet. Now we know that the key governmental posts of the Autonomous Territory of Tibet are held by people who are indigenous there, though not Dalai Lama. We are not human right fundamentalists anyway.

We heard enough that Dalai Lama wants direct talk with Chinese Government. Now we know from the Forbes columnist that Dalai Lama does not even bother to meet her for a talk arrangement.

We heard enough that there is no freedom of speech in China. Now we know that Chinese are too free to express themselves in the Internet.

We heard enough that like Canadians, Chinese are not happy with their government. Now we know that the majority of Chinese people and government have the same position.

We heard enough that there is no democracy in China. Now we know that exactly like Canadians, Chinese choose a political party and the political party arranges all appointment, even from outside of that Party. We are no democracy fundamentalists anyway.

We heard enough that China is not perfect. Now we know that China has been improving itself in the past 30 years. Rob Anders, are you able to keep up with the progressive forces?
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 18:53 , Processed in 0.035713 second(s), 30 queries .