跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-4-21 21:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本文由中国网友提供

在杜克大学的室友留学生揭露汉奸王千源反华阴谋内幕:她想成中国“总统”

Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I really just have to write this.
我不得不写下来下面的东东了
Wow. Just wow. While I have physics and a paper to write, I really need to get this out.
哦, 现在,当我还有精力和纸来写的时候,我真的需要把所有东西写出来
Grace Wang. She's really something.
王1000,她还真是个人物。
She's quite useful to the media. Both sides are having a field day. The chinese TV are branding her as this terrible traitor while western media is holding her up as the lone voice of reason. They both are neglecting the truth, what Grace really is, beyond the 9 minute Youtube video and glorious interviews.
她对媒体非常有用,双方都在大做文章。中国电视媒体已把她打上无耻汉奸的烙印,但西方媒体却把她这秆旗当作事情的唯一真相而高高举着。双方都忽略了真相,那就是,在9分钟长的Youtube录象中及光彩照人的采访背后,真正的王1000是什么样的?

When I first met her at a dinner, she immediately spilled her life story. I thought, maybe she was being a slightly socially incompetent fob and trying to make friends. I listened. What a good story it was.
当我第一次在一次晚餐中和她见面时,她立刻滔滔不绝的向我倾诉她的故事。我想,也许是因为她是个无足轻重又缺乏社交经验的孩子所以想着交朋友。我听着她讲,那真是个不错的故事。

She told of how she was involved in a political group with some top lawyers in China. They were trying to get the truth out of the Tiananmen square incident. They wrote articles and blogs together on the subject. Then one day, one of her friends involved in the group disappeared. They called her, went to her house, tried everything, but she was no where to be found. Then Grace and her parents start freaking out. Grace's dad, at the time the ex mayor of Qingdao, afraid of Grace facing a similar fate, went to her files in the city government and threw them out. She got a new name, and quickly moved to South Korea. At the time, Grace told us that she already dropped out of her high school in Qingdao because she was unsatisfied by the best high school in Shandong province. She moved to Korea, and there she learned English by watching American films. While she was there, she also slept around with a lot of guys. Then she applied to Harvard and got rejected. The next year, she applies again, to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, and Duke. She gets accepted to all but Harvard. She chose to come to Duke because she got the Robertson. She then turns down the Robertson because she didn't want the restrictions set by the program.
她告诉我她是如何参与一个由中国顶级律师组成的政治团体的。他们想将TAM(天.安.门)事件的真相披露出来。还就那个问题写文章和博客。然后有一天,她的一个朋友,那个政治团体中的一员消失了。其他人打电话给她,后来去了她房子找,所有的方法都试了,但还是找不到她。然后王和她的父母吓坏了。王的老爸,那时是青岛的前市长,怕王也面临同样的命运,去政府部门找到王的材料把之销毁。然后王用了新的名字,然后很快搬到韩国。当时,王告诉我们她已经辍学,因为对山东最好的高中感到不屑。她搬到韩国,在那里通过看美国电影学英语。在韩国她还睡了不少男人。然后她申请哈佛被拒。第二年她重新申请了哈佛、普林斯顿,耶鲁和杜克大学。除了哈佛外其他的学校都同意录取她。因为她搞定了Robertson,所以她选择了杜克大学。 后来她一脚把Robertson踢开,因为她不想被项目束缚住。

After the story finished, we were all pretty amazed. We were all thinking that this seemingly innocent Chinese student is destined for greatness. After we come back to my room, she proceeds to tell one of us about the guy in the dorm she had sex with. I was quite shocked by this. She seemed so innocent, and we had only been at Duke for less than 5 days. She says the guy was a virgin and now he wants a relationship. We go to the common room, she points him out, and he was playing pool at the other side of the room, totally not paying attention to her.
Later on, Grace begins telling us many stories about herself. All she ever talks about is herself.
As the stories piled on, they became inconsistent, and sometimes directly contradicting. People begin question her trustworthiness. Eventually, after months of lies and irrationality, people begin disliking her. For such a trusting and kind dorm like Brown to dislike someone, you really have to be special. And Grace is that special. Now we know she is a liar. She didn't go to Korea or even participate in anything political. She even told people that she wrote her own recommendations for college applications. She made up stories to make herself seem impressive for colleges, and now, the western media.
这个故事讲完后,我们都非常吃惊。我们都认为这个看起来很单纯的中国姑娘前途不可限量。回到我房间后,她又接着告诉我们她和一个宿舍男生做爱的事。我可真是够吃惊的。她看起来显得很单纯,我们刚到杜克的日子也就不到5天。她说那个和她作爱的家伙还是处男,现在居然对她动了真感情了。 我们去公共休息室的时候,她还把他指出来给我看,那个家伙正在房子那头打台球,根本没有理睬到她
后来,王又开始给我们讲很多关于她的故事,事实上,所有她讲过的都是关于她自己的。
随着故事越讲越多,故事情节开始不连贯了,有时候还互相矛盾。同学们开始质疑她的可信度。最后经过了数月的谎言和恼怒,同学们开始讨厌她。能让Brown这样一个值得信赖且和善的室友讨厌,那可真是个极品才能做的到。王1000就是这个极品。现在当然我们都知道了她是个骗子。她根本没有去过韩国甚至也没有参加过那样的政治团体。她甚至告诉同学们她自己给自己写的大学推荐信。让她在显的很突出,她那时编造故事给大学,现在,给西方媒体。

She's overloading by taking around 6 courses. 2-3 of those are foreign language courses. She was angry that the academic dean wouldn't let her do more. Funny thing is, she's definitely not doing well in any of them. I've heard her practice her German, and it is atrocious.
她课程压力很大,选了6门课,2~3门是外语。教导主任不让她选更多的课程让王很不爽。 有趣的是,她选的每门课都学的不是很好。我曾经听过她练习德语,真是难以入耳。
She also reads like a maniac. I don't really know what she reads, but it's Chinese literature/philosophy and political theory. She prints hundreds of pages a night to read, parades around with her stack of papers, telling anyone who would listen, trying to impress another person of her political acumen.
She shaved off her eyebrows the other day. Because 1: all her boy problems will go away, and 2: pretty girls never make history.
她还象发疯了一样的阅读。我真不知道她到底在读什么,应该是中国文学、哲学和政治理论吧。她打印数百页资料阅读一晚上,带着厚厚的一堆纸乱转,见人就问谁愿意听她讲,试着用她的“政治敏感”去打动别人。
She also makes up stories about how people ask to have sex with her or perform sexual acts with her.
Is it me, or is she someone trying to convince herself that she's destined for greatness?
她还编造关于人们如何要跟她上床或跟她玩性游戏的故事
到底是我,还是她自己催眠自己认为自己注定前途无限的呢?

It would really take a really long time to really describe all my Grace stories and I don't have time for it. But all I can say is, she has been lifted up by western media as a martyr in this battle for Tibet. And she's drinking in every moment of it, because finally, she is being seen as a hero.
What a silly, irrational girl.
要真正的描述所有我们的王小姐的故事可真得花很长时间,不过我可没有这么多时间浪费。但我现在能说的是,在这场斗争中她已经被西方媒体当作牺牲品而骑虎难下。她现在正在享受着每一刻呢,因为最终,她会被当个英雄来看的。
真是个失去理智的蠢妞。

Oh how could I forget to mention, she wants to be president of China.
哦,我差点忘了说了,她还想成为中国的总统呢。
2#
发表于 2008-4-21 21:38 | 只看该作者
实在无聊透顶,顶一个
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-14 13:18 , Processed in 0.034916 second(s), 31 queries .