租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: beauty999
打印 上一主题 下一主题

先在此留一个心愿

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2008-10-5 14:25 | 只看该作者

beauty999????

Why are you so excited about this topic? Reply is ok; you even post a new topic. It seems that you are struggling to achieve something.

Why do you support the “Cow” so stubbornly with those monotonous rubbish, but never consider about the feelings of Bull’s wife?

Why do you suggest that Bull’s wife should not make Cow’s identity public?

Why do you think that women like Cow should be sympathized unconditionally?

Don’t pretend to be innocent. Your words haven’t fundamental impartialness, just comes from your side. I never sympathize these Cows, whatever reasons they have; their immoralities should never be forgiven.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2008-10-5 14:38 | 只看该作者
Post by 好吃佬
Why are you so excited about this topic? Reply is ok; you even post a new topic. It seems that you are struggling to achieve something.

Why do you support the “Cow” so stubbornly with those monotonous rubbish, but never consider about the feelings of Bull’s wife?

Why do you suggest that Bull’s wife should not make Cow’s identity public?

Why do you think that women like Cow should be sympathized unconditionally?

Don’t pretend to be innocent. Your words haven’t fundamental impartialness, just comes from your side. I never sympathize these Cows, whatever reasons they have; their immoralities should never be forgiven.

Good questions.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2008-10-5 14:56 | 只看该作者
If you want to, you can contact me and talk with me. I would like to help you.
-----------------------
So how can I make contact with you? Please tell me your mail or phone No.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2008-10-5 15:43 | 只看该作者
从楼主的帖子看,bull 兄太没品味了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-5 17:25 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2008-10-5 19:15 | 只看该作者
Post by beauty999
It's so funny to read your posts and to your misunderstanding.well, you all post just let me feel sad and too disappointed.
I won't fight with you because is not interesting.
Though you had known I am looking for a boyfriend, why did you ask my email address. you should find it at my post.

I don't care any more whom you thought I am.
对ABC女士:
我无意和你继续纠缠下去了,你爱把我当成谁就当成谁。我觉得你很有主见,你能当你的救世主,对于你,我自愧不如,我不愿继续就此事插足你生活,但你执意愿意联系我,我不会拒绝你。 不过我觉得我帮不了你,我们的沟通比较困难。

其次,我一再提醒你不要泄露那个女士的私人信息,是考虑到此事对她两个孩子可能造成的伤害。如果她是单身女子,没有孩子,就算你把她名字暴露出来,我也不会插闲话。如果不是因为她有两个孩子,我甚至根本不会跟帖。

给那个有两个孩子的留守妈妈:
如果你看了这些,希望你不要太难过。在你最难的时候,也许你发现没有一个人能安慰你。但无论如何,请你一定要坚强一些,好好的照顾好你的孩子,再难也要把自己的孩子带好,千万不要让他们的心灵因为这件事受伤害。如果你需要什么帮助,我愿意尽己所能。你搜索我的帖子,第一帖里有我的联系方式。你多保重。

[QUOTE=beauty999]It's so funny to read your posts and to your misunderstanding.well, you all post just let me feel sad and too disappointed.
-----------------------
You too.  Who cares your feeling?  

I won't fight with you because is not interesting.
Though you had known I am looking for a boyfriend, why did you ask my email address. you should find it at my post.

I don't care any more whom you thought I am.
----------------------
Who wants to fight with you? I ask your mail address because you told me you will help me.  Why you feel angry? You will break your word?

对ABC女士:
我无意和你继续纠缠下去了,你爱把我当成谁就当成谁。我觉得你很有主见,你能当你的救世主,对于你,我自愧不如,我不愿继续就此事插足你生活,但你执意愿意联系我,我不会拒绝你。 不过我觉得我帮不了你,我们的沟通比较困难。
--------------
彼此彼此。看来我在另一个帖子里对你的评价没错,颠倒黑白是你的看家本领。是你自己跑来纠缠我,如果你不来开帖,谁知道你是谁呢?我不能做我的救世主,难道你能?天大的笑话。Who do you think you are?  你不要毁了我的生活我就谢天谢地了。 你不愿继续插足我的生活是什么意思?看来你以前插足过? 拜托。

其次,我一再提醒你不要泄露那个女士的私人信息,是考虑到此事对她两个孩子可能造成的伤害。如果她是单身女子,没有孩子,就算你把她名字暴露出来,我也不会插闲话。如果不是因为她有两个孩子,我甚至根本不会跟帖。
---------------
我再说一遍,有孩子或者你生活很辛苦不是你胡作非为的挡箭牌。 既然你那么害怕被人知道,当初就不要做。世界上没有不透风的墙这个道理你懂吗?你插手别人的事,你算哪一号啊?我伤害了她的孩子?她伤害我怎么算?你回答我。别跑。

给那个有两个孩子的留守妈妈:
如果你看了这些,希望你不要太难过。在你最难的时候,也许你发现没有一个 人能安慰你。但无论如何,请你一定要坚强一些,好好的照顾好你的孩子,再难也要把自己的孩子带好,千万不要让他们的心灵因为这件事受伤害。如果你需要什么 帮助,我愿意尽己所能。你搜索我的帖子,第一帖里有我的联系方式。你多保重。
------------------
好煽情,泪奔。现在她最需要的,是跟你分享男人,你愿意吧。一女的帮不了她,除非她是同性恋。 你不是在找男友吗?跟她分享吧。 皇帝不急,急死太监。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2008-10-5 19:24 | 只看该作者
你跟bull的思维方式还真是绝配。 你们都需要被理解、被体谅,那我招谁惹谁了?你们有体谅我吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2008-10-5 20:18 | 只看该作者
http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=584799
看看这个,自己去联系吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2008-10-5 20:46 | 只看该作者
请问楼主,因为独守,因为辛苦,因为有孩子就可以理所当然,理直气壮当婊子,谁还当娘家妇女?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2008-10-5 21:16 | 只看该作者
Post by 好吃佬
请问楼主,因为独守,因为辛苦,因为有孩子就可以理所当然,理直气壮当婊子,谁还当娘家妇女?

你说的对。文如其人。看看这个人发言的内容,就知道这人是怎样的自私和不择手段。凡事都从自己的角度出发。好像她留守是别人的错,她有孩子是别人亏欠她,别人理所当然地要为她着想。我相信这样的人应该没受过什么良好的教育。我有点不理解,为了那点可怜的福利,牺牲了自己和孩子一生的幸福是否值得?一家人在一起不好吗? 表面看上去是为了孩子好,可是孩子这样生活相当于在单亲家庭长大,缺少父爱。这样孩子怎么会健康成长?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 09:03 , Processed in 0.062712 second(s), 38 queries .