楼主: jimfun
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 找网球partner

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2004-5-14 23:01 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2004-5-15 10:09 | 只看该作者
Hi, Jimmy, would you please add me next time? I really want to play tennis with you guys, although I cannot play as good as you. Last Saturday we ever played together at the court in Lachine. It's really wonderful. But just Saturday is not enough. Whatever
Friday, Saturday, or Sunday you guys play tennis together, please inform me and give me a chance to play with pros. I plan to get a really tennis season. Thanks! My E-mail address is meilisnow@yahoo.com

Lily

[email="meilisnow@yahoo.com"][/email]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-15 11:12 | 只看该作者
To lily, you are surely welcome, will email you in advance next time.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2004-5-19 23:37 | 只看该作者
我有10年球龄,中级水平。在quebec City得laval大学,我们这里得网球俱乐部高手众多,可是除了我以外没有中国人,如果哪位朋友有机会到quebec City来,欢迎找我打球。有quebec得朋友也请联系我。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-20 15:31 | 只看该作者
if came to Quebec city, I will definitely call you for tennis. By the way, which month is the best for traveling to Quebec city?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2004-5-20 16:40 | 只看该作者
Post by jimfun
if came to Quebec city, I will definitely call you for tennis. By the way, which month is the best for traveling to Quebec city?

Right now, it is the best time for visiting Quebec city, and of course, the best time for tennis. This summer, we joined a club that organizes matches on clay courts. It used to be the training courts for professional players and is very well maintained. If anyone comes to Quebec city, just drop me a line. I may invite you to play on these courts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2004-5-22 10:10 | 只看该作者
寂寞中,我已练成传说中的不死神功,跑不死呀,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈:d
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-22 14:13 | 只看该作者
Post by antoine
寂寞中,我已练成传说中的不死神功,跑不死呀,哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈:d
Antoine的不死神功的确利害,配合无影腿之后,已经到达人球合一的境界。球在哪里,antoine就会在哪里出现。在球没有被打爆之前,antoine是不可能觉得有丝毫疲惫的。而且,值得一提的是Antoine的绝招:“霹雳落地擒拿手”。就是在球刚刚落地,还未弹起之时,已经击出高度,速度,落点具佳的球,让人防不胜防。
续“不死鸟”Antoine之后,本周又有“外界”大侠练成“八爪神功”。简单的讲,就是可以用弹簧手打高调球,用棉花掌击出擦网下坠球,而其手中的独门兵刃“大头幻影旋风拍”,在网前的舞动,就像是一堵墙,滴水不漏,有如长了八个手臂。
由于昨日与两位大侠激战修女岛,历时5个时辰,耗尽了体内的真气。不得不暂时闭门修炼,调养气血。待来日再出山收拾你们。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2004-5-24 01:20 | 只看该作者
好端端一个修女岛被你们几个臭道士给糟蹋了。

Knight 怎么没到?另外,还有一个跑不死的Danny已回蒙城。今年夏天有戏看了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2004-5-26 16:14 | 只看该作者

tennis action this coming weekend

playing tennis(especially play game) need inner power (QiGong term), resent Western term is mental power(I believe it's from eastern term or Chinese term), so tennis game is also called mental game, believe it or not is up to you, if you believe it, it means you already feel it, if you don't believe, it means you have not felt it yet, don't worry, maybe some day you will, it's just sooner or later if you keep trying enough, and trying hard enough.
look at the world top 50 professional men and women players, there is no same forehand or backhand ground stroke, but they all can play very good tennis. so it's not about the outside look , but about the inside stuff , the stuff behind the face.

I am not tall, I am not very fit, I have injury in my both knees, I can not move fast, I don't have big weapon, but to tell you the truth, I still can play solid game, I won East Canada Chinese Tennis Tournament single championship twice about 10 years ago in Montreal, I don't win it anymore, probably I can say because it's not hold here any more.

now I move worse, have too much weight on my almost broken knees(75 kg), I have not played very much game for several years, but I still believe I can play solid tennis game, and I want to meet any player who want give me challenge to push me go higher(and make my knees worse), so see you this coming weekend.

Saturday: from 10 am to whenever you like stay there(but only you).
Sunday: same time.
place: parc rene-veillet at park lane(street), greenfield park(city) in south shore.
it's hard court, surface is not bad, and it's free(for you, since I buy the key for the court)
for detail, email: yongtaoz@hotmail.com
or call: 450-465-8345 (home), or 514-286-9504 ext 232 , speak to Michael.

by the way, if you need re string your racket, I can do it for you, I charge much less than the store, and I'm much more professional(I have done a lot of research and test on stringing racket with different string for my daughter to help her improve tennis level) and I do the job much faster(basically as you request).
and I also provide tennis lesson, but sorry so far I can not give free lesson although I have the passion on teaching.
<!-- / message -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-7 06:01 , Processed in 0.061166 second(s), 38 queries .