租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 1440|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文儿歌童谣flash分享

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-5-23 07:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

• Make new friends make new friends, but keep the old. one is silver and the other gold. make new friends, but keep the old. one is silver and the other gold....

• London Bridge London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady . ...

• Hello song Hello,hello,hello how are you I am fine,i am fine I hope that you are too. ...

• Head shoulder knee and toe Head and shoulders, knees and toes, Knees and toes, knees and toes. Head and shoulders, knees and toes. Eyes and ears , mouth and nose. ...

• Good Morning To You Good Morning To You, Good Morning To You, We are all in our places, with sunshiny faces. Good Morning To You, Good Morning To You,...

• Flash:The Finger Family he Finger Family Daddy Finger, Daddy Finger. Here I am! Here I am! How are you, today? Very well, I thank you. Run away. Run away. ...

• 英文儿歌flash The broom The broom歌词: The broom,the broom, What do we with it? We sweep the floor, We sweep the floor, Each morning,each morning. ...

• ABC song 英文儿歌,flash,ABCsong...

• Good_Night
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-23 07:43 | 只看该作者

英文童谣 Grandmas classes Here are Grandma\'s glasses, Here is Grandma's hat, This is the way she folds Her hands and puts them in her lap. ...

Who store the cookies from the cookie jar? Who store the cookies from the cookie jar? Cindy store the cookies from the cookie jar, Who?me? Yes,you, Not me, Then who?...

英文儿歌flash Clap your hands Clap Your Hands Clap,clap,clap your hands, As slowly as you can. Clap,clap,clap your hands as quickly as you can. Shake,shake,shake your hands, As slowly as you can. Shake,shake,shake your hands as quickly as you can. Roll,roll,roll your hands, As slowly as you can. ...

英文童谣FLASH Beautiful and Handsome

英文童谣FLASH Bear ...

英文童谣FLASH Be happy everyday ...

英文童谣FLASH A poor bee ...

英文童谣FLASH A fat cat

Spring Arrival
All the birds have come again,Hear the happy chorus.Robin bluebird on the wing,.Thrush and wren this message bring.Spring will soon come marching in,.Come with joyous singsing....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-23 07:46 | 只看该作者

Skip To My Lou

ost my partner,what'll i do?lost my partner,what'll i do?lost my partner,what'll i do?skip to my lou, my darlin'....

Sing Together
Sing,sing together,merrily,merrily sing.Sing,sing together,merrily,merrily sing.Sing.sing,sing,sing....

We Wish You A Merry Christmas
we wish you a merry christmas;we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.we wish you a merry christmas;we wish you a merry christmas;we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.good tidings we bring to you and your kin;we wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year....

Row Your Boat
Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream....
Row,Row,Row your Boat
Row, row, row your boatGently down the stream.Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,Life is but a dream....

Round the Village
Go round and round the village,As we have done before.Go in and out the window,...

Rosy My Posy
Rosy, my posy,. You're sleepy and dozy,.Come sit upon Grandmother's knee.Songs I will sing you,....

英文儿歌flash Yankee Doodle
Yankee Doodle went to townRiding on a ponyHe stuck a feather in his hatAnd called it macaroniYankee Doodle keep it upYankee Doodle DandyMind the music and the stepsAnd with the girls be handy ...

Two Little Blackbirds Two little blackbirds sat on a hill,One named Jack and one named Jill.Fly away, Jack; fly away, Jill,Come back, Jack; come back, Jill....

Rock-A-Bye baby Rock-a-bye, baby,. On the treetop. When the wind blows,.The cradle will rock.When the bough breaks,.The cradle will fall. ...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-6-12 13:19 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-4 12:54 | 只看该作者
:cool::cool::cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-3 10:14 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 02:35 , Processed in 0.046009 second(s), 35 queries .