租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 6108|回复: 13

我也飘

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
发表于 2009-6-7 20:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
春归梦湖园

作者:沙雁

春天又一次降临在这个北美的大城市,蒙特利尔。随着雪水和寒冰的消融,瞬然间,春天来了。
经历了又一个寒冷的冬天的我,脱下大衣,换上应季的新装。随着舒醒了的春天乍暖还寒的天气,早晨醒来,泡上一杯浓浓的咖啡,然后坐在初春阳光斜洒的桌旁,已能感觉到这初春的微微暖意。吃完早餐,喝完了咖啡,迫切的我已是整装待发,拿好了手里的相机。今天,在这初春的早晨,我要到城里的中国花园”梦湖园”里走一走,再把这初春的梦湖园里的美好景致拍下来。
初春的空气很是清新,来到梦湖园,格外感觉到空气的干净和着那阳光下的微微暖意。随着曲折的小径,我慢慢走进了梦湖园。小径旁有着美好的景致,四周的大树,都是特意安排种植的,颇夺天功。行在小径上,看看四周的景物,还偶有寻幽探径的味道呢。
梦湖园有着一坐洞开的楼阁式的大门,旁边还立着两座石狮子。偶一看像中国古代大官家的府第,有点气派,上挂有横匾,书着梦湖园三字。走进大门,内中是一个不大不小的院子。院子有些别致,院侧种有一颗人可环报的花树,树上花开得正盛。院中正面靠墙是三座独孤立着的假山石,石旁种有一株曲折的老梅树,旁边是一座圆拱门。这院子有着江南风味,院子中间如果再加一座照壁,却也可与古代江南一带做大官的人家相比了。
出了圆拱门,里面突然壑然开朗起来。迎面是一个人工湖,也是不大不小,湖旁有一座假山。随着湖边的细鹅卵石小径而行,可遇到一座拱桥。湖的四周随着小径是大的和小的亭台楼榭。在小径上面走着,偶尔你还能看到曲折的梅树和说不上名的花树,还有一些大大小小的嶙峋山石。初春天气,一些花树开得正盛,树才刚开始抽芽。刚刚迎来了春天。大的假山立在人工堆的后山上,假山旁边是一个大的阁楼。后山上满是树,有小山径直通上的后面。出了后山,也就出了梦湖园了。
整个梦湖园给人的最大感觉就是它有着一些江南园林的格致和痕迹,在这初春时节,格外秀丽。梦湖园是上世纪八十年代上海市与蒙特利尔市结为姊妹城市后上海园林局为蒙市造的,学的就是江南的园林。此园在加拿大独此一家,加国没有别的地方有此景致了。每年在不同的时候,蒙特利尔市的市民和各地来蒙特利尔观光旅游的客人,都会驻足于梦湖园。他们偶尔惊叹于中国园林的巧夺天功之余,而渡过一天美好的时光。
在这个春天来临的时候,又游梦湖园。看着园内的无限春光,不禁为中国人觉得骄傲。梦湖园的美丽景致和颇似江南的园林风光,立于这北美的蒙特利尔市,这倒也是中国人民的一大造化之功呢。
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
发表于 2009-6-7 20:30 | 显示全部楼层
居然忘了这个处所。明天飘去看看。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-8 00:32 | 显示全部楼层
请问梦湖园在哪里?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-8 06:05 | 显示全部楼层
植物园里的中国花园.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-8 08:37 | 显示全部楼层
PIE-IX地铁旁边,植物圆内。
Post by 花袄红裙;2261444
请问梦湖园在哪里?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-9 12:46 | 显示全部楼层
想家情结呵,那梦湖园有形无神,也能勾起相思。再多的时间,也是飘,也是游子。不如归去。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-9 21:21 | 显示全部楼层
Post by w--w;2262723
想家情结呵,那梦湖园有形无神,也能勾起相思。再多的时间,也是飘,也是游子。不如归去。
有财mm我稀饭,柳下柳下我要泥柳下。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-11 06:58 | 显示全部楼层
英文的也飘下。。。。。。。。

Bypass

Sha Yan

I had a dream. The dream was neither enchanting, nor sad, nor desperate. I saw the flesh, and blood, in various places, flesh and blood that was white and red, skull, brain. I was then half-awake, half-sleeping, I saw the Heaven. White doves flapped their wings, silence. Then angels sang Halleluiah. And the sky opened, it was pure and white, specifically, then I saw the immediate light, so shiny that is like the sunshine but purer. Angels sang Halleluiah again, then I became awake.

I wore my pajama, and made myself a cup of coffee. Then I picked today’s newspaper from the front door. Sitting down, I sipped coffee, and started to read, the murder headline, then the Financial, and the Entertainment. I felt worried, for the business around the city. I turned into the kitchen, brought Whiskey, poured a glass, added some of it to my coffee from the glass. Then I drank the whole shot. I felt a little high. Then I had another shot.

Outside of my door, rhododendron was blooming in my front garden, scarlet. The path to front door was wet, it was raining for the morning. The concrete of the wall of my house is light gray, it stood still rigidly in the rain.
          I picked Playboy magazine after a little thought and bought a pack of Rothman in the Tabagie a couple blocks away from my home. Then I went into Provigo opposite the shop. I bought some groceries. It was still morning, about 10AM, when I put the groceries and the Playboy magazine in my car parking in the parking lot. I went into the bar underground in the basement of Tabagie, and I had a beer and thought, “What the heck, God will forgive me.” It was not the first time I did that.

It wasn’t too bad, the TV program this morning. The View, I watched it a little, I often watch the View, they made you laugh. At noon, it was the news, I turned the TV off and had a sandwich for lunch, alone, by myself.

I was married a couple of years ago, to my wife from China. I was also from China about sixteen years ago to this place, Montreal, Canada. I studied and worked for a while, then I married her when I was working in US. I quitted my job in the US and came back to Canada to sponsor her here. But when she came here, and found I didn’t have a job and steady income, she left me and went for her study here in Canada. She stayed.

I was bored in the afternoon. I went on Internet to the chat room. Sometimes I really liked chat rooms, but also sometimes I found it made little sense. I told my dream this morning to people in the chat room, you don’t know what they said. They said, “get a job, indulge yourself.”

I had another glass of liquor, and started to read the Playboy magazine. I love women. Here they were, naked in front of me, on the magazine. I thought, there is no end of life; I am thirty six, separated, there was no reason I can’t read the magazine. Time passed three, I had a nap, with the Playboy Magazine laying beside me on my bed.

That was my day, seven days a week, 24 hours a day. I was just too tired. Too tired of everything, anything, marriage, love, religion and life. About five O’clock, I woke up. A sales man called me and offered me a vacation to Disney World package for ninety nine dollars, I said no. I urgently need to keep every cent of the welfare money I receive, when I receive it. Anyway, I went to Disney World once already.

Are there miracles in life? I expect it, I need to be saved. Bypassing the day like this did not make much sense, boring and dull, drought, and liquor. I’ve had this liquor problem for quite a while. I remembered the dream I had this morning. Did God come to save my soul? But still it was, my life went on like this for years. I had no hope. Hope……., hope is the only medicine, I expected, God, how could it be? My life…….
          I am a Christian, baptized thirteen years ago in a local Montreal church, when I was still in the university. My school days wasn’t too bad, life was hopeful by the time. I tried to become good in my church, attending Bible study groups and Sunday services. I used to dress always in suit to attend the Sunday services, never in jeans. And I never missed Sunday service when I was young. I think God loved me by that time, even though I smoked a lot, nearly a pack of cigarettes a day. I was passionate for church activities, and I remembered the time when I was young and happy.

Dinner time came, mom cooked for us. We were having chicken, beef and broccoli, and tofu soup. I poured myself a glass of red wine, also got two glasses for my mom and dad. Red, the wine in the glasses, made me think about the dream this morning, flesh and blood in my dream. I sipped. Dinner went well, dishes were plain, just so plain. Mom added little salt for the dishes. I tried to talk to my mom during the dinner, but I couldn’t. No, I didn’t want to talk. So we just ate, plainly.      

Dreadful, my life is now. The only thing I liked in my life now is that I read quite often. Fiction and poetry are my true love. I started to write when I was thirty three, with whole many years of reading experiences and writing workshop from the church I attended in California. I especially attended the writing workshop. That taught me a lot.

At eight, I sat down in front of my desk and my computer. I started to write, my experience and my story, poetry. I suddenly felt that I am hopeful, I could become a good writer. I looked at my desk lamp, the light is warm and shiny. I thought about it. And I turned my thoughts into words, sentences, urgently. Yes, I could write.

Night came fast, I was still sitting in front of my desk, writing. Now it was the time for bed. Should I say prayer to God before I go to bed and ask Him for forgivenessiHi? I thought about the dream again, maybe God was really coming to save my soul? Yes, save my soul, God, please, I will be good. I thought God could create miracles.

The next morning, I passed the cemetery near Henri Bourassa, I especially went in to see the people buried there. May they rest in Heaven, I thought. I lighted a cigarette, and sat on the chair in the cemetery, and rested in thoughts.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-13 09:29 | 显示全部楼层

无病

总是呻吟着的......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-15 11:02 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,谢谢!我是瞎混。。。。。。。
Post by sos;2268235
小胡写得挺不错嘛。 有前途!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 17:20 , Processed in 0.052300 second(s), 39 queries .