租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: user_123
打印 上一主题 下一主题

蒙大的同学注意

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2004-5-2 20:07 | 只看该作者
其实我只是给那些有勇气入读蒙大的同学打气,当然用法语读专业是很难,但只有用心刻苦地学习,一定能过。我身边有好几个只读过cofi就入读蒙专业的同学,他们永远是图书馆里最晚出来的人,他们也取得了很好的成绩。他们的确是花了别人好几倍的时间。我认为,如果法语不好如果读的只要不是文课,应该能过。而且对于数学和计算机等专业也没要求语言测试。这是就是别人说的,进去容易出来难。我希望所有的蒙大的中国同学都能完成学业。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2004-5-2 22:07 | 只看该作者
实际没那么简单,要完成蒙大学业
很不容易, 要有思想准备.

过来人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2004-5-2 22:09 | 只看该作者
问题一定会有不少,只是大小问题
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2004-5-3 00:10 | 只看该作者
Post by kevinfrchina
really? very good. but how to deal with the another half courses which in English? and outside means Mcgill or others ? thank you
Outsides means any university in Quebec (I take the course in Concordia, Mcgill). All the courses you want to take them outside UdM are subject to be approved by program director. There is on line system which allows you to register the courses in another university, do the credits transfer.

At least half courses you can take outside UdM, totally depend on if you can find a equivalent courses in another Unversity. I did my half courses in UdM in French. I don't know almost any French, if i can, you can do it too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2004-5-3 10:26 | 只看该作者
蒙大工学院的同学:

我是蒙大工学院的学生,想认识一些工学院的同学,大家组织一下,交个朋友.相互交流信息,互相帮助. 请联系: 我姓藏, 514-7311254(周六,周日).平时上课不在家. 请写 email: zang74818@hotmail.com, 我和你联系, ,谢谢.

fficeffice" />>>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2004-5-3 22:03 | 只看该作者

amazing

Post by chat
Outsides means any university in Quebec (I take the course in Concordia, Mcgill). All the courses you want to take them outside UdM are subject to be approved by program director. There is on line system which allows you to register the courses in another university, do the credits transfer.

At least half courses you can take outside UdM, totally depend on if you can find a equivalent courses in another Unversity. I did my half courses in UdM in French. I don't know almost any French, if i can, you can do it too.

thank you . but firstly I must contact with future supervisor if I apply for UdeM s master program, while their website is french character. I can not  understand even one word.Do you have any experience about that how to get the permission of prof.

Is there any   basic medical science  program which permit  be applied  for without certain prof. s pemission?  thank you very much.  kevin;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2004-5-4 20:31 | 只看该作者
Post by kevinfrchina
thank you . but firstly I must contact with future supervisor if I apply for UdeM s master program, while their website is french character. I can not understand even one word.Do you have any experience about that how to get the permission of prof.

go to see a professor, who interests you, and talk with him to explore the possibility of supervise you.

Is there any basic medical science program which permit be applied for without certain prof. s pemission? thank you very much. kevin;)

I have no idea about that. I know some chinese student in the program such as pathlogy, immunology, microbiology, etc. But i don't know if you must find a professor first in fundermental medical science. (for computer science, you don't have to)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2004-5-5 00:33 | 只看该作者

Chat您好!

请问您知道的这些学基础医学的中国同胞也是不懂法语而在里面读书的吗?另外,在国内有硕士学位,在蒙大可以直接读博士吗?对了,我不会法语!请指教!!!多谢!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2004-5-5 10:42 | 只看该作者
你们有谁想在学校附近住吗?我在找roommate.  merci
    zang74818@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2004-5-5 18:36 | 只看该作者
Post by chat
I have no idea about that. I know some chinese student in the program such as pathlogy, immunology, microbiology, etc. But i don't know if you must find a professor first in fundermental medical science. (for computer science, you don't have to)

oh. I am looking forward to your reply. thank you very much. you are a kind  man. you  know I am not familar with the process of seeing a prof.  
May I stop by a prof. directly without appointment?  and  would you mind say something more about this? thank you .Chat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-30 12:00 , Processed in 0.047819 second(s), 38 queries .