租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: user_123
打印 上一主题 下一主题

蒙大的同学注意

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2004-5-5 20:04 | 只看该作者
Post by longyangrich
请问您知道的这些学基础医学的中国同胞也是不懂法语而在里面读书的吗?另外,在国内有硕士学位,在蒙大可以直接读博士吗?对了,我不会法语!请指教!!!多谢!!!!

I know quite a few student there who know little French. By the way, I can read a little French (with help from software from www.altavista.com), but nothing listening and speaking.
Definitly, you can directly go for Ph.D program. Good thing for PhD is that there are very few course works you need to take. Most of your time will deal with research in the lab.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2004-5-5 20:12 | 只看该作者
Post by kevinfrchina
oh. I am looking forward to your reply. thank you very much. you are a kind man. you know I am not familar with the process of seeing a prof.
May I stop by a prof. directly without appointment? and would you mind say something more about this? thank you .Chat.

I did visit a professor without appointment (Before I visit them, I sent an email to ask the posibility of supervising me and got no reply).  One professor said that he was still think about that, later never got reply from him. After talking with another professor, he let me wait and later on when he had money, he informed me that he was willing to supervise me, which was three month later.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2004-5-5 23:30 | 只看该作者

谢谢chat

您能否告诉我申请在蒙大读博士困难吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2004-5-6 07:53 | 只看该作者
[QUOTE=longyangrich]您能否告诉我申请在蒙大读博士困难吗?[/QUOTE
it's hard to say. It will be case by case. If you have strong background and show potential research ability, it won't be difficult. Comparing to english university in montreal, UdM is easiest one, but it is indeed good university.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2004-5-6 16:37 | 只看该作者
Post by chat
I did visit a professor without appointment (Before I visit them, I sent an email to ask the posibility of supervising me and got no reply). One professor said that he was still think about that, later never got reply from him. After talking with another professor, he let me wait and later on when he had money, he informed me that he was willing to supervise me, which was three month later.

what is the main topic if I visit a prof. without any appointment? can you call me at 7330854. I want to get more information.It is important to me very much. In fact I just have no any experience about meeting a future supervisor. you know I do not want be refused just bcs the worse fisrt show.
thanks again . Chat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2004-5-6 22:43 | 只看该作者

Chat帮忙给了解一下!!!万分感激!!!

Chat你好!我给蒙大的教授发邮件了,可是都不回!哎,绝望!我在国内有病理生理学专业的医学硕士学位!我是搞肿瘤生物治疗的——肝癌!不知道这个专业是否渴望我们这样的人去读博士!另外,申请读博士现在有没有什么要求?蒙大的网站上都是法语,我是一点法语都看不懂!真tmd让我头痛!!!另外,据说读蒙大的博士竞争好象不激烈,不知道情况是否真实?请真诚相告!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2004-5-7 20:28 | 只看该作者

至longyangrich

我也想申请蒙大,在国内也是学医的,很想和你交流一下,nnjb@hotmail.com,谢谢!

Post by longyangrich
Chat你好!我给蒙大的教授发邮件了,可是都不回!哎,绝望!我在国内有病理生理学专业的医学硕士学位!我是搞肿瘤生物治疗的——肝癌!不知道这个专业是否渴望我们这样的人去读博士!另外,申请读博士现在有没有什么要求?蒙大的网站上都是法语,我是一点法语都看不懂!真tmd让我头痛!!!另外,据说读蒙大的博士竞争好象不激烈,不知道情况是否真实?请真诚相告!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2004-5-7 21:20 | 只看该作者
Post by longyangrich

I feel that the PhD program is not competitive at all. But you still need to make the professors believe that you can do research well since professors want cheap and smart labour. The previous background will be very important. I think your bkg is strong enough, just take your time and also make your professor believe that French is not big problem. Start learn French!

我给蒙大的教授发邮件了,可是都不回!哎
go to see professor but be prepared.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2004-5-7 21:48 | 只看该作者

wengbin您好!认识同行是我的荣幸!

Post by wengbin
我也想申请蒙大,在国内也是学医的,很想和你交流一下,nnjb@hotmail.com,谢谢!
在我们交流以前请您将您的个人情况简单介绍一下,不然我没有办法和您交流!!!我的邮箱:longyangrich@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2004-5-7 21:51 | 只看该作者

Chat:如果您是男士,我就对您说:哥们儿够朋友!讲义气的中国人!!!如果你是女士我就说:LOVE YOU

Post by chat
I feel that the PhD program is not competitive at all. But you still need to make the professors believe that you can do research well since professors want cheap and smart labour. The previous background will be very important. I think your bkg is strong enough, just take your time and also make your professor believe that French is not big problem. Start learn French!

我给蒙大的教授发邮件了,可是都不回!哎
go to see professor but be prepared.
CHAT你可真够朋友!!我是东北人,沈阳的,性格豪爽!有机会我们见面,做个朋友!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-30 05:38 , Processed in 0.050687 second(s), 38 queries .