查看: 462|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找住家保姆

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-17 06:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Nanny services
找住家保姆,家有单独房间,独立洗手间,电话,网络,包餐。家有两个孩子,一个女4岁,子16个月。希望找会说普通话或者广东话和英文的女性,照顾、接送孩子,做饭, 周六周日休息.
我的母语是广东话但也会说国语,我太太是说法语和英语的当地外国人,家是说法语和广东话。所以这个工作特别适合一个想快学法语的人。

下面是我们的具体要求,请大家直接只用英语跟我联络因为太太还不会看汉字。

I'm looking for a trustful person who would be live-in and take care of my son (16 months) during the week but also take/pick up my daughter (4 years old) to/from daycare.
Typical day, would be:
- take my daughter to day car (about 15 minutes walk from my place)
- have my son to sleep in the morning (from 10h to 11h or so)
- feed my son for lunch
- have my son to sleep for a nap (from 3pm to 4pm or so)
- pickup my daughther from daycare (at around 4pm)
- prepare food for dinner for the family.

40 hours a week, 3-10 hours days and 2-5 hours day.
The person will  also do housekeeping and do the cooking for the whole family. Saturday and Sunday are usually off.
As for the live-in part, we do have a very nice room for the person to stay with a private bathroom and toilet and everything else is included (food, phone, internet...)
The person needs to speak at least a little bit of english and/or french but I would definitely want the person to speak chinese (mandarin or cantonese) with my kids.
As for the salary, this can be discussed during the interview.

That the position would perfectly suit someone who wants to learn french as we are a french-chinese (cantonese and madarin) speaking family.

Please, first contact  by email (chautony@hotmail.com) in english since my wife can't read chinese.
Leave your contact info such as phone number and a short introduction of yourself. Thanks.

Finally be also be prepare to provide employment references.

We are looking for someone who can start immediately.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-22 18:32 , Processed in 0.038058 second(s), 36 queries .