租房买房买生意上iU91
返回列表
楼主: montreal0101
打印 上一主题 下一主题

我看浙大海归博士自杀事件(ZT)

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
21#
发表于 2010-4-23 21:11 | 只看该作者
I personally met Nan Fangyuan once while I was at my friend's place for a party in Texas about 10 years ago. We had a heated debate/argument on religions and politics. He showed a strong and radical conviction in Fa Lun Gong. Believing in the omnipotent power of his master, he tried very hard to push us to practise Fa Lun Da Fa, to no avail of course. Overall, I was impressed by his distinct and unique personalities, and he seemed to be a very intelligent, and sharp person, sometimes emotionally charged. Regardless, his suicide shocked me quite a bit.

The world is small, and life is weak, sometimes so unpredictable.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2010-5-8 10:26 | 只看该作者
Post by oakwoods;2550300
I personally met Nan Fangyuan once while I was at my friend's place for a party in Texas about 10 years ago. We had a heated debate/argument on religions and politics. He showed a strong and radical conviction in Fa Lun Gong. Believing in the omnipotent power of his master, he tried very hard to push us to practise Fa Lun Da Fa, to no avail of course. Overall, I was impressed by his distinct and unique personalities, and he seemed to be a very intelligent, and sharp person, sometimes emotionally charged. Regardless, his suicide shocked me quite a bit.

The world is small, and life is weak, sometimes so unpredictable.

Nan Fangyuan 是谁?!保险公司理赔了吗?可不可以现在入禀法院,说在老金家发现他的遗嘱,原来他财产的受益人不是他老婆。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2010-9-30 21:47 | 只看该作者
Post by zouki;2409738
杀人比自杀有趣多了....
哈哈!...你胆子真大, 杀来杀去, 你有几条命!!

悲剧啊.......忍不住仰天长叹.........

书是死的, 人是活的, 人要随着环境的改变而改变.........

适者生存-----恐龙为什么会灭亡!!
橄榄树
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-18 06:23 , Processed in 0.037326 second(s), 27 queries .