租房买房买生意上iU91
查看: 862|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电脑] 求助电脑高手

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-16 15:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
My neightbours in our building guessed out our network password, and shared it without any fees. The problem is it makes out internet super slower than dial-up, we almost can't access internet. SAD!!! :frown: :frown:   Please give us a little tip how to protect us.?? thankssss in advance...jiafei
2#
发表于 2010-2-16 15:09 | 只看该作者
your wireless network is encripted with password, you can change it in the router->wireless setting. if you are not familiar with this kind of things, ask a friend to help you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-2-16 15:19 | 只看该作者
对这种人,要用非常手段

找找网上邻居,看到可疑的机器,打开看看,如果有,一般会有一个共享目录,如果有文件,删无赦,最好找个文件粉碎机,让他恢复不了,
如果没文件,塞几个超大的文件进去(越大越好,最好挤爆他的硬盘),然后用编辑器打开(这样他自己删不了,除非重启动)

然后把你的router设置为只有自己的网卡才能链接,不用密码别人都上不了
你妈再亲,也没我党亲;你爹再有钱,也没我党有钱! 出了国更爱国。退了党的才更爱党!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-17 11:52 | 只看该作者
Thanks Z!Z, I will try it , but it looks hard and professional. I guess they did what you descriebed to our pc. :frown: We have to restart it over and over. :frown::frown:

Btw,  yading, could you please show me how to change pwd. ? thanks very much
jf
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-2-17 11:57 | 只看该作者
Post by jiafei;2494884
Thanks Z!Z, I will try it , but it looks hard and professional. I guess they did what you descriebed to our pc. :frown: We have to restart it over and over. :frown::frown:

Btw,  yading, could you please show me how to change pwd. ? thanks very much
jf

I could help you. call me 514-805-8885,free.
人家既然能够黑你的网,就不简单,拷文件根本不行,你甚至看不见他是否在网的.方法有很多,需要现场解决.
۞└──────────└┐┴┬├─┼
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-2-18 14:49 | 只看该作者
你的情况应该是用无线路由,除了加密码以外,再设置一下MAC地址过滤就可以了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-2-18 15:45 | 只看该作者
If u want to change encryption key(password), which you need when u click on wireless connect button.

Type this ip in addres bar of internet explorer.
http://192.168.1.1
or http://192.168.0.1
then type useranme as "admin" and pasword is "admin" or blank
then go to Setup Menu > then click on “Manual Internet Connection Setup” button,then go to “Wireless Setup” > “Manual Wireless Connection Setup”
Select WPA in the Authentication field. Enter the WPAencryption key in the Passphrase field. It must include at least 8 alphanumeric characters.  Confirm your WPA encryption key by re-entering it in the Confirmed Passphrase field. Write down your network's SSID and the new WPA encryption that you just entered. You will need this information to connect additional devices in the future. Click Apply to save your new encryption settings.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-19 13:05 | 只看该作者
Problem solved. Thanks very much for all the helps and, particular 乳名 for sloving the problem yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 04:35 , Processed in 0.042519 second(s), 37 queries .