谢谢。
2#
发表于 2010-6-1 10:55 | 只看该作者
小孩太小,容易生病。2岁以后再送吧,太小真可怜。请父母过来搭把手,小孩才是你生命中最重要的事,工作只是其次。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-6-4 12:58 | 只看该作者
I sent my daughter to a home daycare when she was 8.5m old. she cried for 1-2 weeks then she started to like the teacher and friends. All the other older kids are very nice to her, since she was a "baby" to them. I found she improved herself faster by watching older kids playing. And she become quite outgoing. I think it's much better than she just stayed at home with me lonely.

The first winter was very tough, she was always sick, all kinds of illness. It was very hard to see a baby sufferring. and you'll have to take a lot time off the work. however, the 2nd winter, she became much stronger, only a few times caught cold, but nothing serious at all.
Post by keeperX;2585171
想请教一下大家,8个月的宝宝,如果可以找到daycare或者kid's garden的话,送去好不好。
父母工作都非常忙,没有时间白天照顾宝宝。

谢谢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-6-4 13:04 | 只看该作者
All the kids got sick during they first year in daycare. Their immune system develops by fighting with the desease.

I have to agree it's very hard to watch a baby being sick, since she couldn't express herself and didn't corperate with your order. However, I am just very happy she got much stronger afterwards.

Another thing...the baby passed all her sickness to the parents quite fast. (then we actually got to know how she felt...it's hard!!!) But c'est la vie.

Post by verseau;2585411
小孩太小,容易生病。2岁以后再送吧,太小真可怜。请父母过来搭把手,小孩才是你生命中最重要的事,工作只是其次。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-6-10 01:00 | 只看该作者
Learnt a lot! thanks!
Post by thanksgive;2588377
I sent my daughter to a home daycare when she was 8.5m old. she cried for 1-2 weeks then she started to like the teacher and friends. All the other older kids are very nice to her, since she was a "baby" to them. I found she improved herself faster by watching older kids playing. And she become quite outgoing. I think it's much better than she just stayed at home with me lonely.

The first winter was very tough, she was always sick, all kinds of illness. It was very hard to see a baby sufferring. and you'll have to take a lot time off the work. however, the 2nd winter, she became much stronger, only a few times caught cold, but nothing serious at all.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-6-10 21:45 | 只看该作者
我家宝宝8个月还不到就去daycare了,一点也不哭。每天一去,老师先将他抱一会,然后再放在垫子上玩。他就开心的抓着各种玩具啃啊啃。第一天我特意早点去接他,进门就看见他坐在垫子上玩玩具,老师把他抱过来送给我,他居然扭头就抱住老师不放,气死我了,典型的有奶便是娘啊。今天晚了点去接他,哇,老师抱着俩睡觉的孩子,其中一个就是我们家那位,趴在老师的肩头睡的可香了,老师说刚睡着。我真感动,一再跟老师说辛苦了,真的,我孩子在家里都没享受这种待遇,我很少抱他,那个小胖子实在是抱不动,睡觉也是放在小推车里或摇篮里哄睡着。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-13 04:17 , Processed in 0.040173 second(s), 35 queries .