发表于 2010-6-28 22:09 | 只看该作者

Danza Studio

4840 St-Jean Blvd (North), suite 201
Pierrefonds, QC, H9H 4B2
(above the TD bank)
Telephone : 514-624-3222
Email : info@studiodanza.ca
http://www.studiodanza.ca/index-en.html#/home
            Season 1's Top 10 dancer, Danny Arbour loves his new studio.

Danny performs a solo in Season 1 of SYTYCDC.

Season 1's Danny Arbour follows his dreams

Danny Arbour doesn't think he can dance, he knows it. And the ballroom style dancer who made it to the top 10 last year on CTV's debut season So You Think You Can Dance Canada is ready to share his knowledge.
Recently, Arbour, 27, and his sister Karine, 29, opened the doors of their new West Island dance school, Danza Studio.
"It's really classy. It's just so beautiful," he says of his second floor studio and boasts of the wall of floor-to-ceiling windows and dark wood flooring.
  It's a lot of work and Danny admits to teaching seven days a week, but he beams as he talks about his students. "I love working with high level competitors. I love working at that level, when you can push dancers to the limit, but I love beginners. They have so much fun and so enjoy their time in the studio," he says.
  Having a studio allows him to not only fulfill his love of teaching, but also of choreographing. "I work with a lot of competitors and am always creating new dances for them," he says.

Danny and Karine, who grew up in Montreal, became ballroom dance partners when he was five and she was seven to help commemorate their grandparent's 40th wedding anniversary.
He, the 2004 and 2005 Canadian Amateur Champion International Style went on to compete in Germany and the Czech Republic.
She competed four years on the social dancing circuit and was named Quebec champion in 1996/97.
And though Karine retired from competitions she remained active with Association Amateur de Danse Sportive du Quebec until 2007, and as a teacher.

Danny Arbour and Camille Norton dancing RUMBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvCPGyz-Pr4
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-6-28 22:27 | 只看该作者

Studio A Dance Academy

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/mant/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png
Jayme Rae Dailey
Jayme Rae Dailey secured a top-10 place on CTV’s hit show So You Think You Can Dance Canada.

Balazovjech has coached Dailey and her twin sister Jenny in contemporary dance for the past five years at Studio A dance school, which has a center in Vaudreuil-Dorion, as well as two more in Pointe-Claire and TMR.

205 Frobisher Ave., Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 4R9   
Tel: 514-694-1651   
studioa_1@hotmail.com

http://www.studioamontreal.com/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-15 17:06 , Processed in 0.035903 second(s), 32 queries .