打印 上一主题 下一主题

钱真重要

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
61#
发表于 2010-8-26 19:54 | 只看该作者
代之以贫穷,庄子思想的没有给豆豆留下什么印象。也没有说说庄子是怎么看待金钱的。有人专门写过庄子的金钱观,称之与小沈阳完全一样。

不必那么高深,有个乞丐和富翁的故事能够道得清楚。

富翁在海边度假,恰好身边有个乞丐,也在晒太阳。
俩人对人生的态度迥异。富翁欣慰地说,我每天辛辛苦苦工作,就是为了得到这片刻宁静......乞丐笑了,难道你这个富翁每天忙忙碌碌,只是为了追求我天天的生活吗?

富和穷,不能等同于幸福和悲惨,快乐和忧伤。快乐与否,不由金钱多寡决定,而取决于对生活的态度。

我同意豆豆所谓自由与快乐的说法,但商品经济社会,恰恰是有钱了才能有更高的自由度。比如,周游世界,你不可能靠双腿,比如,享受高级奢侈品的自由,没有钱是根本做不到的,再比如,享受他人服务的过程中,你必须支付得起他人应有的报酬。从来没有哪个人饿得睁不开眼,却满足于自己的自由,并称之为快乐。也就是人们所说的,钱非万能,无钱万万不能。

前面的故事可以续写,就是黄金沙滩被开发商圈起来了,乞丐丧失了原有的幸福自由,而富翁依旧可以回到原来的沙滩回忆起那位老朋友说的话,不无得意地说,人生还的努力啊........

对一般人来说,挣钱是消耗生命贡献社会的过程,花钱是享受生活的过程,前者的目标是后者。如果前者的时间大于后者,那么就是得不偿失,那种生活就很累。反之,后者,多于前者,生活才有意义。如果能把二者合二为一,倒是一种快乐之道。但很多人无法做到。如同会计的借贷平衡表,平衡的借贷关系,才不会给他人带来痛苦。另外,很多人学着挖管道,在自己休闲娱乐的时候,钱通过管道流进自己的腰包......

至于多少钱才是足够了,那得看你选择什么生活,处于什么阶层。没有数量的概念。这个世界人人平等从来都是一个美丽的肥皂泡。人们一生所追求的财富,不及某些人生来所拥有的。一条锁链拴着你的奴隶,另一头拴的就是你——拥有本身也往往丧失了部分自由。面对迥然不同的生活现实,时间和感觉是平等的,希望和智慧与财富无关。所以笑容和快乐也都是真实的。只是看你有多少时间来受用生活的美好。选择快乐的人生态度,选择更多的时间用于受用生活,摆正挣钱和花钱的目标,你才会拥有更多快乐时光。

大多数人其实是无法选择的。拼命想多挣钱,改变命运,但事实令很多人失望。乞丐的人生态度是值得学习的,在快乐的态度选择上,有点阿Q精神,还是可取的。

Post by xiaodoudou;2659835
Hu先生,我喜欢你在网上短炼的文字!您的字文显出你的内涵和修养,也看到您一颗平静的心和谦和的言语。难得!

我想,钱是重要,我们都不能没有钱。但在现代社会,加拿大,我们都不会没有钱,只是钱多钱少的问题。什么是多又什么是少呢?

最近又把我的老师庄子翻出来细细品读。其实,有和没有,有多有少,不都是我们自己定的吗?庄子一生平穷,可智不穷,志不短!如果他接受邀请去做宰相,不就有很多钱了吗?可是,他愿意做活着拖尾于泥的乌龟!

我们也不必看不起钱,那是发展的杠杆。但也不必一味想钱,钻进钱眼变得目光短浅,不知天昏地暗!我们的生命和自由才是最最重要。庄子常常被饿得面黄鸡瘦,可他的故事和智慧我们现在还传诵,而金玉其外,锦食果腹的曹商又有谁人知谁人诵?

我们也许做不了哲人智者,千年后也没有人传诵我们,但是,我愿意是一个默默无闻的庄子的徒女,而非曹商的跟班。我喜欢我现在的位置,喜欢我现在的国家,喜欢我的朋友同事,我的邻居和我的租客们(尽管他们很多让我头疼也并不能够养活我)。

钱重要,可有比钱更重要的。钱不能Define我们,可这比钱更重要的,却能Define我们。Hu先生就是一个不能用钱来Define的先生!

在网上,谁都不知谁做什么和有多少钱,但通过文字,我们可以看到他们的心(灵魂)。我们的心和其的延伸(言语)时时都在Define(界定)我们。在生活中,在网上,都是一样。我们应该认真对待我们的言行,特别是别人看不见的网上,因为言语和语言描绘我们的内心,也同样预示我们的未来!

祝Hu先生平静快乐!:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 20:47 | 只看该作者
Post by david2011;2666711

不必那么高深,有个乞丐和富翁的故事能够道得清楚。

富翁在海边度假,恰好身边有个乞丐,也在晒太阳。

我同意豆豆所谓自由与快乐的说法,但商品经济社会,恰恰是有钱了才能有更高的自由度。比如,周游世界,你不可能靠双腿,比如,享受高级奢侈品的自由,没有钱是根本做不到的,再比如,享受他人服务的过程中,你必须支付得起他人应有的报酬。从来没有哪个人饿得睁不开眼,却满足于自己的自由,并称之为快乐。也就是人们所说的,钱非万能,无钱万万不能。

前面的故事可以续写,就是黄金沙滩被开发商圈起来了,乞丐丧失了原有的幸福自由,而富翁依旧可以回到原来的沙滩回忆起那位老朋友说的话,不无得意地说,人生还的努力啊........

对一般人来说,挣钱是消耗生命贡献社会的过程,花钱是享受生活的过程,前者的目标是后者。如果前者的时间大于后者,那么就是得不偿失,那种生活就很累。反之,后者,多于前者,生活才有意义。如果能把二者合二为一,倒是一种快乐之道。但很多人无法做到。如同会计的借贷平衡表,平衡的借贷关系,才不会给他人带来痛苦。另外,很多人学着挖管道,在自己休闲娱乐的时候,钱通过管道流进自己的腰包......

至于多少钱才是足够了,那得看你选择什么生活,处于什么阶层。没有数量的概念。这个世界人人平等从来都是一个美丽的肥皂泡。人们一生所追求的财富,不及某些人生来所拥有的。一条锁链拴着你的奴隶,另一头拴的就是你——拥有本身也往往丧失了部分自由。面对迥然不同的生活现实,时间和感觉是平等的,希望和智慧与财富无关。所以笑容和快乐也都是真实的。只是看你有多少时间来受用生活的美好。选择快乐的人生态度,选择更多的时间用于受用生活,摆正挣钱和花钱的目标,你才会拥有更多快乐时光。

比较同意DAVID2011的看法,多谢。。。。。。。
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

63#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 20:54 | 只看该作者
中国人比较简单,一般都是谈施与受。怎么不是呢?圣经都说施与受最有福。。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 21:01 | 只看该作者
好了,贴个我的旧作吧,上面有些我的金钱观的。。。。。。。。

The color of the sky

In 1994, I started o study in the college. By that time, I just turned twenty three. I started to think about my life, my career.
            I had been in this country for two years, and I am poor. I had been thinking about make a lot of money in my future. Someone told me that I would make a lot of money in my future. I thought so.
            In my pre-college life, sky was always blue. Most of the time, I looked at the blue sky and the white clouds; and I decided to build my life since. I lived in the city. The school had nice campus, gymnasium and wide open lawns. During the time of breaks between classes, I often sit on the lawn, looking at people sitting around. There were students sitting there, most of them are majority students, some are minorities. They play and study there between their classes. Looking at them, I have been thinking, will I be like them someday, fun and worry free.
I grew older when I started my college and I had been thinking about life and money. And I thought that was right, making a lot of money for my life is good, because I was poor. I studied engineering that would ensure my success in my future, as an engineer, and to start making a decent income.
Many engineers do not hold their career for their whole life. When the bad time comes, they will be facing at layoffs and start to work in other professions. Some lucky ones could advance their career towards management. Top engineers can make engineering directors. The world is big for them.
I finished my study and became an engineer. It is the whole world facing me at the time of my graduation. I got a job; my student life when I had a chance to practice engineering before graduation ensured my success as an engineer. The sky is blue. Sometimes at night, I have been thinking that I have accomplished my dream to make a decent money.
The situation suddenly became bad, companies in US started to lay off lots of people in 2001. Engineers were the first to face the situation. I came back to Canada. The situation continued for a couple of years, and it was getting worse. I have been unemployed for four years already. My sky turned gray, I started some part time jobs for the income, and very often I lived on social assistance. I have been thinking about going back to China for my career, but I also heard the situation there wasn’t good too.
I started to write my story, my life, things I like and what I believe in, after I thought for a long time. Writers make poor money, and engineers are better since they work for the productivity. But for my life, money is no longer important to me as before, at least I think of it. It is really the matter of whether I like it and to continue with my life. I started to enjoy writing and it became part of my life. My sky turned blue again even I am still poor. It is now looking refreshing everyday as I am enjoying my life. I go look, play and write for my life now. It is the life and happiness that matters.
Money does not bring you anything except the money itself, only the money, I  now believe in. It does not make you happy or sad. Maybe it will make you live in a better way. And most often, happy people are not rich people. Also rich people may not be the happy people, but poor people can be very happy too. Enjoying life, and being happy are my goals in my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2010-8-26 21:32 | 只看该作者
斗胆问一句,胡先生是哪个领域的工程师,在何方净土取得此一头衔?:confused:

Post by xhu;2666480
I am an engineer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 22:10 | 只看该作者
Post by 后来居上;2666831
斗胆问一句,胡先生是哪个领域的工程师,在何方净土取得此一头衔?:confused:

米高物理工程学士,干的是光电子。前十几年电脑科技红时红过一阵这个光纤,现在没什么项目上马的,没落了这行。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

67#
发表于 2010-8-26 22:50 | 只看该作者
钱只是人类生活的一重工具罢了,在加拿大够花就行了,如果我心正,多多,少少都好,倒是要小心:

万恶银为首 了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

68#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 22:52 | 只看该作者
Post by zonglin;2666921
钱只是人类生活的一重工具罢了,在加拿大够花就行了,如果我心正,多多,少少都好,倒是要小心:

万恶银为首 了。

加人看钱很重啊!比中国人美国人都重,加刀难赚。中美都相对好赚点的。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 23:19 | 只看该作者
Post by xiaodoudou;2666235
Understand. I can see as well that you write very well in English besides the fact that you are a nice gentleman.

About your antique selling, I do not know whom you sell them to. I hope you do not sell to Chinese because of many reasons. Try the musieums here and US.

About being a cook, usually they should pay about 10-20 dollars an hour. I do not know how much they pay you and what your expectation is.

Tell you a little true story: I know a 20 years old ( birth date September ) and he has been working at the best pastry shop for 5 years. He got paid 20 an hour, but he has to get up to work EVERY NIGHT at 2:30am as the chef. He sleeps in the day time living in a one and half with his girlfriend. He is an English speaking young guy. Busy as that, he still found time removing the snow from the entrance AND from MY CAR!!!!! while my 21 years old son slept most of the time when I did the job myself:rolleyes:!!!! Life is not easy! I am a hard working woman and I appreciate very much people who find their way NO MATTER WHAT!

As an immigrant, we have to start from somewhere. If the antique business does not work and can not sustain you as a independant person, then change. If being a cook is the only thing you can do, the pay is lower than your expectation, plus the boss is not nice, I suggest you to learn in a chef academy and go look for a cook's job in a bigger and nicer restaurant. Your English is good enough to do that and you will find a job with gentle and educated boss. If you need the infor of this academy, PM me.

Another thing: successful people do not wait for other people to be nice to them. They help anyway no matter their bosses are nice or not. They will be rewarded soon if they can do that. You should believe me.

Comparing working with unpleasant people and having difficulties to survive, I praise the first. I feel proud for people who survive in no matter what situation.

Hope they are helpful for you!

Have a good meditation!;)

Why can't I sell Chinese antique to Chinese? Chinese are the main stream buying Chinese antiques. Who do I expect to sell archaic jade to? US, Europe, Canadians. They buy relatively small amount of Chinese antiques. Chinese arts and antiques are for Chinese people.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2010-8-27 08:47 | 只看该作者
Post by david2011;2666711

不必那么高深,有个乞丐和富翁的故事能够道得清楚。

富翁在海边度假,恰好身边有个乞丐,也在晒太阳。

Could not agree more to your points. Things are not so simply since we live in the sophisticated and complex society. But smart ones should always find a way to survive no matter what.

First of all, we should not be defined by money, rich or poor! Yet we should be well aware that we can not survive well and enjoy being a begger ( if he choese to be! ). No matter what financial situation we might  be in, we should always carry ourselves well, not falling into any traps, which have been always there for both the poor and rich as you have described!

4 years of unemployment, that is long! I hope Mr.Hu will maybe change your goal into career pursuing rather than just thinking that it is a problem of making money.

Hope we all carry ourselves well, financially and spiritually, in no matther what situations we might be in!

Have a good day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 06:20 , Processed in 0.050159 second(s), 34 queries .