每天都有很多中国人去美国领事馆签证,请问最近拿到签证的朋友,现在的签证通过率怎么样啊?请你们说说最近的签证情况啊!中国人被拒签的多吗?谢谢
2#
发表于 2004-5-28 18:54 | 只看该作者
你要办什么样的签证,我去那天没看那个中国人没签过.:p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-5-31 11:15 | 只看该作者
xixi..I just got the US visa last Friday, 10 years mutiple entries B1/B2. The whole process was too simple and easy. Also lots of chinese people got the visa that day, only one was refused. I will share in details with all friends who intend to get the visa recently.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-5-31 19:29 | 只看该作者
是呀,现在签证的确比较容易,过程也非常简单,到目前为止我还没有听说哪个中国朋友没有过的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-5-31 19:37 | 只看该作者
如果才来没几个月,在读training,也可以去签证吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-6-1 12:49 | 只看该作者
mtldream请问你是什么情况,能否说得详细点,听说一定要学习或者工作证明才行,而且一定要在加拿大待满一年,是真的吗?
3 t, o! F+ X2 G. r) _0 d/ }如果这样,新移民刚来有没有可能可能签到,如果老婆孩子在这边,一个人签好不好签?
+ {/ y$ t0 w3 z9 {$ x* V2 F
$ p- F# T: L' e0 a+ M3 i
& o; x9 o8 A! Z4 T
Post by mtldream
7 B. P4 r0 b& n  k xixi..I just got the US visa last Friday, 10 years mutiple entries B1/B2. The whole process was too simple and easy. Also lots of chinese people got the visa that day, only one was refused. I will share in details with all friends who intend to get the visa recently.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2004-6-1 14:33 | 只看该作者
想被拒到不是很容易``我觉得``那天就没看人被拒的说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-6-1 20:27 | 只看该作者
TO SinoStone
8 R; }0 _- M, l$ K, b( NI landed last Sept,then moved in Montreal Jan. this year. I was enrolled in University as fulltime student for winter term 2004.
+ J6 l% P( Y7 }
5 ~0 S: g7 Y' w/ nI made an appointment online on 3rd May, and my interview was on 28th, May.
% H$ S1 [6 e; D8 E  L
+ ]( |4 q( L/ R) y$ d' w, C% K. |. V6 VThe visa officer focused on my following application materials
5 c' r8 N  Y/ V: p) S$ M. ?( B6 N1.  Official Transtripts6 a7 d1 d5 Z8 X% a4 s
2. The agreement letter from AFE about the L/B$ }: n2 z. a- [! [+ {* E6 @

' L; t9 r$ w4 P7 \; AFurthermore, I have a sister in US, and I was refused twice in China(F1).
1 k$ u6 r( L0 O" E' N0 d
7 B% v, n' }5 z- V' D# _Donot be worried . As long as you are a landed immigrant and you may prove you have a strong tie with Canada, you would definitely pass. The tie includes fulltime student or current employment etc.
3 ]( s0 v1 v8 i' c
( Y- v6 R6 q, g* SThere are 2 rounds interview. The lady officer in the first one round just has a quick check with your DS156 and asks you some basis questions, for instance, your name, your relatives in US , your current status, your purpose of your trip to US and so on. About 20 min after the first round interview, you would be asked to have a second interview. Another lady officer , who is different from the first one, would ask you some detailed questions based on the first interview and your application materials. * V; O) g2 M! L# s, L
4 E" l8 f8 l# c- ]8 i. ]3 [0 e
On my interview day, most of the B1B2 interviews were arranged at window 20, 22 and 23.  I would to say that in my second interview, the lady officer let my have a finger print scaned before actually asking me question. So I knew that the rest of my interview was just a show.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2004-6-2 23:52 | 只看该作者
really thank you! mtldream.; S! B0 T6 P  [6 X% @/ ?+ S/ E

' j3 X7 i* j* o4 V: jyour experience and suggestion are greatly helpful to me in the future.+ r) m* f5 X5 M* Q
at present, I got problem in how to work in usa at my situation,* @' |* `5 P4 Z; h9 Z& k
! q; l, `/ o6 w5 e. f6 \
but now I know from web, the H-1B will be required, while the bad news was + W( d5 x' P% |0 n0 E2 l+ m+ ^
the usa just cut the mount of issued visa to a quite low level. it seems the quota of this year had been exhausted sine february.
6 C- c7 |( V+ l3 P" x& C2 [+ e ' @" o3 k4 i+ x( d2 d9 N! [9 u
Post by mtldream 4 H0 C7 G9 I% Y* S) o
TO SinoStone& D4 ?# C* L. V. ]2 }# l
I landed last Sept,then moved in Montreal Jan. this year. I was enrolled in University as fulltime student for winter term 2004.
2 d; |: g' \; V! J 7 l+ z# O2 M  `% q1 t. s! C
I made an appointment online on 3rd May, and my interview was on 28th, May.* ]; X, U7 K" `5 y

2 i; {# S; j& JThe visa officer focused on my following application materials
6 {7 [% c( q1 E* C+ l) ^3 O8 H1. Official Transtripts
! z! Z+ K$ z4 k, L+ T2. The agreement letter from AFE about the L/B
$ F' m- {! L& z# _ & H4 d$ y$ D/ w5 p
Furthermore, I have a sister in US, and I was refused twice in China(F1).  C; x5 d6 F9 b# L& z* H; Z

$ _( T0 t% ?1 A- s7 `4 P1 g4 ODonot be worried . As long as you are a landed immigrant and you may prove you have a strong tie with Canada, you would definitely pass. The tie includes fulltime student or current employment etc. # o% H( u& h9 m% L3 F+ a
2 W) y' ]% b6 X4 p2 [- |
There are 2 rounds interview. The lady officer in the first one round just has a quick check with your DS156 and asks you some basis questions, for instance, your name, your relatives in US , your current status, your purpose of your trip to US and so on. About 20 min after the first round interview, you would be asked to have a second interview. Another lady officer , who is different from the first one, would ask you some detailed questions based on the first interview and your application materials.
+ v' D4 R4 t7 ?* D$ M
6 C+ H% f. M; P/ yOn my interview day, most of the B1B2 interviews were arranged at window 20, 22 and 23. I would to say that in my second interview, the lady officer let my have a finger print scaned before actually asking me question. So I knew that the rest of my interview was just a show.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 13:32 , Processed in 0.047867 second(s), 42 queries .