蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
61#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-17 22:28 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

62#
发表于 2011-9-18 12:37 | 只看该作者
LZ,你就歇歇吧, 别折腾了, 觉得整天在网上跟人对骂上瘾是吗。 最初其实挺同情你的, 但后来觉得你这样做实在有点无聊哦, 一开始是你把别人的名字和隐私放到网上,这本身就不是什么让人称道的事, 即使真的受了委屈或者有纠纷, 也有比这个更好的解决方法。再说, 也是听你一面之词, 众人也不可以就此下定论你是受害者的。别说什么希望别人不要也上当这样的话,每个人都有自己的人品和解决问题的方式, 即使真遇上这样的事了也不一定会真变成什么事。
& `! j1 h2 ?% d$ a5 Z" i# _1 Q ) E1 c! @! x9 d4 @" ?9 |
你看看,自己也被别人把隐私都贴了出来, 我都觉得替你难堪, 看着你都觉得好像衣服被别人扒光了一样,你的对立方对你的攻击里即使有对你中伤的成分,但吃亏的总还是你, 别以为把自认为的怀疑对象的照片和隐私贴出来就算是报仇了, 心里痛快了, 如果真是这样, LZ你得去看心理医生了。大致看了你被人挖出来的那些破事儿, 感觉你向来有点事非缠身,是你特别倒霉,还是和自己不安分的个性以及处理问题的方式有关? 4 p) d; x5 L9 L# Q% {) u

2 o5 P/ @+ h# p  g另外,求你别再写英文了, 看着挺痛苦, 费我不少脑细胞猜你的句子意思, 以那样的语法水平, 实在不敢想象你是怎么混上这里的大学。 就到此为止吧, 这个烂贴子也该让它沉下去了。 0 B( Y6 f/ z- N% T! ?

- u, E% T+ e3 w! V, R不好意思,有什么冒犯的地方还请见谅, 我这人有什么说什么, 只是过路发回牢骚, 千万别拍砖 :p
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
63#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-18 12:45 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

64#
发表于 2011-9-18 12:50 | 只看该作者
唉, 看来我还真是管闲事惹火上身了, 好好好,您老消消气儿, 算我啥都没说行不?  啊好的好的, 你英文特棒,是楷模, 我哪儿行啊, 英文烂,中文其实更烂,比不了你比不了你。。。。您不值得和我生气 " v) v) O( D7 R) K1 ]: q

/ B. [  c. Q8 z你爱咋地咋地, 自己乐去吧, 顺便也让全城的老少爷们儿继续看你的笑话。6 I( B+ P; C: X( z
, M/ z* t: s$ G8 \7 P, w
靠, 怎么还有这么不知道好歹的人。。。 我也是活该倒霉闲的慌管你这档破事儿。拜拜了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

65#
发表于 2011-9-18 13:24 | 只看该作者
this is enough!+ V5 E0 S5 s: O, E
; _; d/ J# }+ K+ C& @
you are so double standard! you expect others to follow the rules, a western way, but youself, are so chinese. you abrutly canceled the lady with the son one week before they should move in the apartment. ! o, K( L$ L5 t& M3 j
imagine, a newcomer with 2 year old son, what kind of dilemma she was facing. ..
, R# b& P% V3 L; ^( p0 E % o+ I7 }# N* H8 W
you called this lady evil, i guess you do not know what evil means. let me tell you, those hijakers who flew planes into twin towers, they are evil..
8 y1 Y: s& W3 x2 A' [( Nbut here there is no comparasion between this lady and those extremists..4 Q8 ^) I. a( k
* `& G/ i" b* y5 ^
from your tone and way of writing, i can sense you are inscure and also over reacting.
. U1 A5 X5 y" U) V7 b5 [/ L# q9 I3 |% H1 p 4 l7 J# \- j7 K5 U" F- w
it is not a big deal!! move on...
( o  f$ Q) ?1 Y: L
Post by 蓝天里灿烂阳光;2963335
- T$ I! p0 ]% a' |4 H9 ?8 a you, so stupid mean shameless person, could you shut up!!  6 m" q; f5 N% ?/ y+ X

1 ^: J& g' X/ V# }* b4 {- |You like to be a stupid shameless person, so I give these words to you as what you want to get.
: a! h9 Z$ K; d! ~2 X 0 D. D- e1 Y2 ~
you, so stupid, that live in Canada but dont know English.  however,  like to be a shameless  begging dog beg for food and pity, like to bite others, beg for Chinese post, so poor ugly begging dog.
9 O  b, e/ W; S; k7 d# u1 F2 Q 0 T' X4 ?$ C( \! y
you,  stupid staff , even dont know English, only know Chinese, poor Chinese writing, ugly personality,  how dare you ask me to write in Chinese. Shameless you.
0 O: @  U# c% Z  ^ * e3 \6 J7 z+ c
You should feel pity for yourself, not for anyone, because you are the true poor stupid people who only beg for pity.. Z; y# y7 d1 P% W/ c+ ?# [! a
2 R# {7 H! |4 V! n/ e6 K
I like to post the mean person true information, so what!!* S5 z# _9 a1 q( `* p9 u0 R

o" `# O- m8 D% m' X" |) bYou even dont know how to write in English, only dare write in Chinese.  so poor you are!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

66#
发表于 2011-9-18 16:54 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
67#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-18 19:34 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

蓝天里灿烂阳光 该用户已被删除
68#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-18 19:47 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

69#
发表于 2011-9-18 21:18 | 只看该作者
其实 LZ  的英文 还不错 ,比大多数移民都好 。 但是 用来写诗  (我想大多数 老网民都看过)就 差远了 。  另外还有楼主有点太自信  ,永远听不见别人的意见 。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

70#
发表于 2011-9-18 21:54 | 只看该作者
i do not care whose english is better or worse, apparently you do. ' `6 z( e9 t1 f9 D( t1 o

5 `% S3 P# H# E" x) Q! G8 C( D% tbut this is not about language, but your attitude. you are pronde to jump to hasty conclusinos and make false assuamptions.  i do not work for this website.
; S2 a/ [3 ^% W+ {& ^5 d& @ # c- o6 ]- O/ a( V
therefore, you assumed that the lady purposely get her son to pee in your bed six times, sorry, i really have the hard time to buy it. 1 A1 A" a4 C( p7 Y0 u! b
5 g, ?% x& i$ H
i have two children and i knew it is nobody s control that if a 2 year old kid need to pee at day or night, especially when they are in toilet training. 0 I) A* M6 z* G/ t( ~

) c% w0 `2 `' lyou are too sensitive!!!!( U  |7 Z* D! R: I8 k/ @" i
Post by 蓝天里灿烂阳光;2963570 4 j$ O! k2 E0 D% [1 g  T
So wild, 2001 ID, and only 4 posts, one is for me. :eek!:
  l4 M8 F; s9 t$ k6 l0 } # |4 m6 r! `; l8 {# M8 n/ j1 l
I guess you should be a staff of this website. 0 Z, O; F# P8 j; ^/ s1 o
1 f6 ~" c* [( A9 [
What mean of Evil, you should learn and have a clear conception in your heart, then you can tell to others. / e% e  W- z' t& u4 }0 F) K

: u4 e: k1 {1 h; z. e, l0 ?: ]+ Byou at least have lived in Montreal since 2001, with such kind of English writing skill, but tried to teach me as you are a king. Funny! You, keep silence for so long time, and now, jump up and tried to teach me how to be a man, be a good person,  in such English writing skill, funny, :eek: " Z1 Q1 n2 O% C3 H  m
$ ~+ n1 Z0 V0 r
Anyways, I appreciate you to spend the time on reading my post and writing to me. 4 W$ G) ^/ |0 _, h( K7 e9 r

* x9 k1 K, o7 O! PYou guys, since you have lived in Montreal for so long time, since you feel so good to yourselves, blamed and mocked at other Chinese, with so cold heart to look at those nice people but show your cheap pity to mean people.    Do you think you are qualified to make judgement to me? 9 W1 h+ t# r; j5 i; p

2 a+ d9 |& X2 l* A/ \# M) q3 B5 oIt is enough, you may be right. But, i have a word give to you, don't think you are a king. Don't think you are someone. To teach me in English, you have to study hard to improve your English writing skill.  ) |- q& b3 ~+ {  `& K
7 r! }2 S0 p. B$ a) t: u8 ?
My English is imperfect, but you neither.  dont think you are so good. OK?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 05:44 , Processed in 0.047673 second(s), 40 queries .