租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: suck
打印 上一主题 下一主题

国殇日快到了,为什么看不见中国人戴小红花

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2012-11-17 08:30 | 只看该作者
Post by shaq;3173339
那是gentleman gentlewoman 带的东西,您拿一盒到打工的工厂门口免费发放一下,看能发出去几个。这既不是中华民间传统,又没几个华人有那么体面的工作,更没几个华人去打过仗,这帖子发到这来让华人打嘴仗,不如到街上去发花干自己愿意干的更实在。

可能你的圈子不一样吧,大家见过高位置的华人太多了,有时间提高一下自己的认知圈子比较重要,别没事就贬损华人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2012-11-18 11:25 | 只看该作者

带不带是个人的自由。

Post by suck;2992336
国殇日快到了,为什么看不见中国人戴小红花

除了白求恩,还有很多很多加拿大人参与了抗日战争,其中包括很多华侨。不知中国人是孤陋寡闻,还是无情无义,还是对历史漠不关心还是。。。

不过我见过在加拿大的国民党老兵戴小红花。
带不带是个人的自由。没必要说三道四的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2012-11-23 00:20 | 只看该作者

带不带是自由

不戴也轮不到你来装逼卖乖,戴了也用不着你来装逼骂爹
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2012-11-23 12:24 | 只看该作者

www.hotsalelouisvui

www.luxuryhandbagsalesshop.com We are Previous Exercise: Cheat Badger is frequently perplexes individuals. We can easily foresee which you a video game cheat, pogo match cheat, pogo cheat, pogo match cheat, pogo cheat web page. two. Regardless of the types you utilize, you've got bought to evaluate them. Most assessments located today for free (even though superior) are likely not to offer an in-depth evaluation. A while horizon for that accomplishment during the selected aims or objectives - momentary, medium time period or lasting - really should have a very really serious impact for their formulation..

www.uggclearancewebsite.com I try to make slumber a priority. I'm sure I took turns with my partner executing nightly feedings and i napped when my little ones napped even though it had been only for 10-20 minutes. Those little cat naps did a earth of good for my temper. Watches replicas can be found on the internet from a huge selection of on the net watches reproduction sellers. Every single product of Rolex is accessible from the counterfeit sector. Key model of Panerai and Omega are readily available inside the current market.

ugg boots The scholars have found great and far better chances in it. This program is known for speed and repeatability. It .. Ciara features a traditional search with modern and straight hair. This merely seem translates so nicely onto most girls that it's an incredible celebrity lace wig inspiration. It doesn't matter what skin tone or experience variety you might have, Ciara's model is incredibly suiting to most girls.

louis vuitton uk Each and every time an essential residence starts searching for a brand new designer, you will find tremendous speculation about who may be around the shortlist. Moreover the most effective place at Christian Dior is in fact a very important possibility. However the fact that it appears to have set off a sequence response of house hopping by top rated designers helps make one speculate why, inside of this instance, there won't seem to be described as a profound maintain of expertise inside of every single family from which the makers can draw-or are ready to draw.

ugg boots outlet Plan for the adoption of recent technology. Blogs are below to stay and RSS is getting keep. Stay along with new and ground breaking ways to utilize engineering to multiply the usefulness of your look motor optimization campaign. I could enter into a lot more sparkly details after I get my boobs done. Until eventually then, I properly content retaining the decorations fairly muted and presenting both of those male and female at the same time. This is planning to sound kind of silly, but while I don quick skirts, pantyhose, and better heels than most women ever consider donning out in general public, I even now ensure it is a point to generate it distinct I a person, and sparkly stuff appears to contradict that to me, even if the pantyhose, miniskirts and stilettos don Go figure..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2012-11-23 16:37 | 只看该作者
人家时兴包头,带瓜皮帽,还有人冬天穿裙子,吊档裤子,破洞牛仔裤,版主您是不是也来提倡一下:华人们都学起来,因为都讲得出典故和伟大意义。到了自由社会还为难别人,折腾自己,不累吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2012-11-28 14:20 | 只看该作者
Post by touchzen;3175444
带不带是个人的自由。没必要说三道四的。
楼主有说三道四的自由,你就消停消停吧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2012-12-4 00:40 | 只看该作者

以前坚决不戴,现在每年都戴。

我家也有人参加过朝战。一个是亲姨夫,一个是远房表哥。
应该说,只要是战争,就没有正义可言。但朝鲜战争,我们绝对是理亏的,属于非正义的一方。
22个国家成为我们的敌人,与中国军队正面作战;38万中华儿女作了炮灰。
老毛充了把好汉,让世界知道他有多楞,多不把中国老百姓的生命当回事。
这种事只能发生在专制制度下,2000多年皇权思想影响,政治把人当猪猡,人民缺少正义感,的中国,才能发生!
我们的历史教育,总是告诉我们别人侵略我们是不对的,但是我们侵略别国是对的;
统一是对的,被强行拉进版图的民族他们有与我们不同的心声和诉求,是不对的。

我戴花,为了纪念所有在战争死去的军人和平民。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2012-12-17 13:04 | 只看该作者
Post by sycz;3181955
我家也有人参加过朝战。一个是亲姨夫,一个是远房表哥。
应该说,只要是战争,就没有正义可言。但朝鲜战争,我们绝对是理亏的,属于非正义的一方。
22个国家成为我们的敌人,与中国军队正面作战;38万中华儿女作了炮灰。
老毛充了把好汉,让世界知道他有多楞,多不把中国老百姓的生命当回事。
这种事只能发生在专制制度下,2000多年皇权思想影响,政治把人当猪猡,人民缺少正义感,的中国,才能发生!
我们的历史教育,总是告诉我们别人侵略我们是不对的,但是我们侵略别国是对的;
统一是对的,被强行拉进版图的民族他们有与我们不同的心声和诉求,是不对的。

我戴花,为了纪念所有在战争死去的军人和平民。

曾翻过英法等国的史料,以及最近几年揭开的俄国关于朝鲜战争的史料,个人感觉朝鲜战争对于中国来说弊大于利。没有朝鲜战争,就没有现在的台湾问题,没有朝鲜战争也许就没有现在的南海问题,没有朝鲜战争,也许更没有大跃进,文化大革命。用几十万中国军人的血肉之躯,对抗着美军为首的联合国军的空中地面的火力优势和封锁。最后从战略上讲双方平手,战争从38度线开始,最后基本上又回到那里。但算算中国人民付出的代价,和我们获得的利益,真的不值。我们被金日成和斯大林耍了。很多人说中国获得了战略空间,以及世界各国对中国的军事敬畏。还有由于我们交上投名状之后苏联对我们的全面援助,这些我不否认。但相比国人付出的代价,为了这些,值得吗?
但话说回来,这场错误时间地点和对手的战争,我们毕竟为之付出了几十万人。这些人都是我的同胞。为了这些,我不愿带上含有纪念包括朝鲜战争在内的加拿大阵亡者的小红花(如果的确是这么定义的话),我不愿在各国的(包含朝鲜战争等沾有我们中国军民献血的)烈士纪念碑前献上我的敬意。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2014-11-3 17:42 | 只看该作者
今天在加拿大某中文网站看到下面这句话,有同感,加拿大的中国人应该向加拿大老兵致敬!

正是因为你们的奉献和牺牲,我们今天才能享受言论自由。谢谢你,老兵!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2014-11-5 23:48 | 只看该作者
如果知道历史真相就,明白小红花的意义了,作为咱们中国人就别带了,因为历史中他们和咱们在战场上是敌人,所以说不定导致的结果就是你作为后辈的人可能在为敌人而伤了咱们的老一辈说不定也沾亲带故,这样九泉之下是否有脸面去见呢?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 16:59 , Processed in 0.050844 second(s), 42 queries .