楼主: 大号中国
打印 上一主题 下一主题

为了中国人的尊严!-----书包厂罢工实记

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
551#
发表于 2006-8-17 23:02 | 只看该作者

又一件

星网的相关报道
<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->http://news.newstarnet.com/gb/MainN...9_30_17_96.html
<!-- / message -->
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

552#
发表于 2006-8-18 09:48 | 只看该作者
我是856日在唐人街中山公园举行反歧视宣传签名活动的组织者之一(shenyj),在活动现场我们收到温冬生、潘振国各20加元和一位没留姓名的老华侨的5加元等共计捐款的45加元。经活动的组织者wustorm提议,我已将此45加元以支票形式寄给“书包厂维权委员会”即:

收款人: “Chinese Equality Rights Association”

收件人地址:

1051 DECARIE P.O.BOX 53528

V.S.L QC

H4L 3M8

请“书包厂维权委员会”的朋友们查收。

我们会一如既往地支持你们!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

553#
发表于 2006-8-18 15:53 | 只看该作者

经过

We need to seek justice-根据CBC网站录音整理
<HR style="COLOR: #efefef" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->at Six

August 17, 2006

Targets of racism - couple fights back

News Anchor: Fighting racism in a small town. I am ***. This is CBC news at Six. Tonight, targets of hate.

Wife: We need to seek the justice.

News Anchor: A couple from St-sauveur says they have been repeatedly harassed.

Good evening, new immigrants to Quebec face many hurdles when they first arrive, learning two languages, finding work, integrating into the community. But one couple came from China say they’ve had an exceptional tough time. They say they have been the victims of racism in their hometown of St-sauveur. So now, they are taking action. Our JL (name of reporter) has the topic story tonight.

Reporter: *** and *** (name of the couple) say that their problem started in July when their dog was stolen. Then they say there was a violent incident outside their son’s daycare.

Wife: The boy is extremely like out of control. He came to approach me and spit on me, on my face directly.

Reporter: She says then the boy punched her husband in the face. The next week, she says, the young boy returned to their business.

Wife: They came back in my store, and gave us harassment too. They never stop.

Reporter: *** (name of the wife) says it’s all left the family shaken.

Wife: I feel unfair for us, and especially for my son. I feel, you know, it’s fear for me, I feel insecurity working in St-sauveur.

Reporter: The executive director of the Center for Research on Race Relations (CRAAR) says he is not surprised.

Director of CRAAR: This kind of incident does take place in small town in Quebec, particularly in towns that have not had a long tradition of diversity. Because we’re trying to encourage immigrants to go to cities outside Montreal, and when an incident like this happens, it’s very tragic.

Reporter: CRAAR says St-sauveur official should take a tough stance in this matter. He says he wants the police to treat this case as a hate crime, to make sure people understand that racism is not tolerated.

The mayor of St-sauveur says he has lived here for 30 years and has never heard of a racism incident. He says if there is a problem, he’ll use every resource necessary to stop it.

“We can’t let anyone act like this way,” he says. “So we have to speak out about incident like this.”

One person has been arrested and charged with uttering death threats and assaults.

Wife: we need to seek the justice. And you know, we are…we really feel like ashamed.

Reporter: The couple has filed a civil rights complaint with the Quebec Human Rights Commission against the three people allegedly involved in altercation. They want $75,000 dollars in moral and punitive damage, and they want a cease-and-desist order and an apology. *** (name of the wife) and her husband say they just want to make sure they are able to live in St-sauveur in peace.

***, CBC news, Montreal.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->

<!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- post 1241572 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>airbus2002</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">Send a private message to airbus2002</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">Find all posts by airbus2002</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option style="CURSOR: default">Add airbus2002 to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 1241572 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #1241572 --><!-- post #1241348 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1241348 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=8 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>  #1486      
<!-- status icon and date --> Yesterday, 10:45 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

554#
发表于 2006-8-19 20:08 | 只看该作者

好帖一定顶!

好帖一定顶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

555#
发表于 2006-8-19 22:58 | 只看该作者
我们关注Montreal书包厂维权其实是更多的对我们华人受辱、对全体华人团结一致争取权益的关注。82日在Montreal又发生了中国移民夫妇遭白人青年种族侮辱事件。

可以看出我们身边大量存在种族歧视及华人受种族侮辱事件,只是华人的一惯妥协及不善于运用法律维护自身权益,以至于类似事件没有暴光及得到更合理的解决。

但上述两事件的当事人勇敢地选择了用法律武器来维护自己的合法权益,他们是我们争取合法权益的先锋、是我们的争取尊重、争取平等的一面旗帜。

做为Montreal本地的华人我觉得我们有责任、有义务对他们表示声援和长久的支持。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

556#
发表于 2006-8-20 01:20 | 只看该作者
不要气妥,为了争取我们华人的合法权益坚持下去。我一个人孤身奋斗为了向政府讨还公道亦坚持了十年仍不放弃(详情 "SUMMARY OF BEING A VICTIM OF CRIME AND INJUSTICE": http://www.sinomontreal.ca/bbs/showthread.php?t=336895),何况你们是一个群体?!不必在乎个别人的风言风语,不必太在意成功与否;事情总要有人开头。不然我们华人在海外永远无法伸直腰板堂堂正正的生活创业。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

557#
发表于 2006-8-20 22:16 | 只看该作者

顶!

顶!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

558#
发表于 2006-8-21 20:43 | 只看该作者

顶!

顶!顶!不能让它沉下去!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

559#
发表于 2006-8-23 21:33 | 只看该作者

顶!

顶!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

560#
发表于 2006-8-24 22:47 | 只看该作者
Post by 小二郎
顶!顶!不能让它沉下去!

ding
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-5 11:56 , Processed in 0.052139 second(s), 40 queries .