查看: 571|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[作品展示] 免费婚礼摄影(只限三个婚礼,先到先得)

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-7-19 14:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi everyone,

I am doing a free wedding photography promotion. Yes, you didn't listen  it wrong, it's FREE. There will only be 3 spots, so please read the  following carefully and if you want to know more, or you don't want to  miss the opportunity, the only thing you need to do is simply sending me  an email.

How does this work?
- Since it's free, we skip quote part. But we will arrange to get  together, to discuss the details of your wedding and your expectation.
- We will sign a contract even though it's for free, just to make sure  everything is clear. If there is anything you want more than what I  offer, we will come to an agreement of the price.
- You might have already hired a photographer. I will respect the main photographer and not disturb him/her.
- You will have to cover the transportation fee.

What do you get?
- 8 hours of coverage on your wedding day
- A DVD with all the edited low-res pictures of your wedding, with watermark
- An 8x10 print (professionally retouched)

What I like to ask:
- Your wedding is in this year.
-  I will have the right to use the photos as samples for my photography promotion.

Send me a message today! Just so that you know, I am professional  trained photographer with professional gear, and have won several  international photography awards. Portfolio will be sent to you upon  request.
http://opustill.com

我在做一个免费的婚礼摄影活动,只限三个婚礼,如果你不想错过这个机会请仔细阅读以下说明:

怎样操作?
-既然是免费,当然不需要报价。婚礼之前我们会约时间坐下来好好谈谈你的婚礼细节以及你的期望。
-虽然是免费,我们还是会签订合同,以便明确所有的责任,如果你需要的比我提供的更多,那么我们也会在合同内商定价格
-你可能已经雇佣了摄影师,我会尊重他/她,让大家都尽量做到最好
-需要你来支付交通费用

你会得到什么?
-8小时的婚礼拍摄
-一张刻有当天所有照片的dvd,照片经过基本修图,并带有水印
-一张8x10的照片,照片将经过精修

我的要求:
-你的婚礼在今年内举行
-我能够用这些照片作为我的宣传样片

今天就联系我吧! 我是受过专业训练并使用专业设备也拿过国际摄影奖的摄影师,如果你想看我的作品集请联系我。或登录 http://opustill.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-26 17:50 , Processed in 0.036348 second(s), 36 queries .