租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: X-man
打印 上一主题 下一主题

一起打网球

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
301#
发表于 2002-11-19 21:27 | 只看该作者
hi pals,I am thinking of going to the bar tomorrow night to support BlackBird,what do u guy say?  :rolleyes:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

302#
发表于 2002-11-19 22:49 | 只看该作者
Hi, Dr. Leo:
I've got my trip, to cross the US, done! It was great even though nobody's alone with me. I am in Vancouver right now, and will go back to Beijing on 22nd Nov.
I had a very good time in Montreal during the past summer mainly because of you. If you go back to China or have any changes (in the sense of locations), please let me know. My e-mail address is zqyssy@yahoo.com

Happy teaching!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

303#
发表于 2002-11-19 22:54 | 只看该作者
weiwei, "Sleepless in Toronto" is another version of "Sleepless in Seattle"   wink  
If u could organize ski just like u organize tennis in Montreal, it will be fun!      Want a card? no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~problem la!    
bear is BiMenKuDu while butterfly is just backed...why I know everyone's whereabouts  :confused:  

knight,thank you. now I'm using my enthusiastic on the internet whole days!   :rolleyes:  
I also want to go to that bar to enjoy music...but I can't walk now   maybe someone will carry me there?   
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

304#
发表于 2002-11-19 23:28 | 只看该作者
little bear,only Bear is strong enough to carry u,hehehe...weiwei is not here   wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

305#
发表于 2002-11-19 23:44 | 只看该作者
来了来了, 乘我不在就把我卖,bimenkudu的日子不好过啊   人家都是滑雪啦泡吧啦,5555---
等我空下来和你们算账,哼(恨恨的看了眼大家,转过身去看书,叨唠着好像小熊也不是很重的吧?)      :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

306#
发表于 2002-11-19 23:56 | 只看该作者
To knight:i hope i can go to bar tomorrow night to support blackbird,what you say?you want to hear 梦醒时分,  wink  if you DRINK more beer UNTIL DRUNK,you got it.take care,dear mbaboy.
how about littlebear,   although it is LITTLE bear,it is really a BEAR ya!!    so bear does study hard so that he can take his sister?  :confused: 知识就是力量吗!!
if i were in Montreal,i can drive car to take littlebear to drink beer with friends...  
哎,多伦多不眠夜呀   :p    :mad:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

307#
发表于 2002-11-20 00:27 | 只看该作者
bear, 我都知道你的解放日期啦,就等着到时杀来大吃呢    
多伦多失眠人,看看狮子座流星雨吧,替我许个愿,让我快点能跑能跳能喝啤酒吃辣椒...现在吃药禁coffee,spicy foods and alcohol  :mad:  
明天也不知会不会去,去了也就是喝喝可乐听歌啦。主要是想关了几天放放风  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

308#
发表于 2002-11-20 01:08 | 只看该作者
蒙城瘸腿人,看看狮子座流星雨吧,就等着多伦多失眠人许个愿,放放风,我都知道你的解放日期啦,能跑能跳能喝啤酒吃辣椒...关了几天就是喝喝可乐听歌啦。吃药,禁药?    日子不好过啊,  :rolleyes:   乘我不在就把coffee,spicy foods and alcohol卖?  :mad:   改天我会来蹭 :cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

309#
发表于 2002-11-20 01:59 | 只看该作者
蒙城   瘸腿人,看看狮子座流星雨吧,  wink  明天也不知会不会去,去了也就是tear in heaven,layla,  wink  
是呀,能不累吗!累啦,layla,累啦,该睡啦!     
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

310#
发表于 2002-11-20 06:31 | 只看该作者
knight对妈妈说,我不想娶佳代子,虽然嫁妆是本日本护照,可是两腿罗圈 ; 蜘蛛妈妈说,那littlebear如何? knight赶紧摆手,不行不行,她与bear青梅竹马还加同类,大熊如学普希金找我单挑,我就是mba也会玩完;妈妈想想后又道,tweety挺不错阿,knight点点头又摇摇头,说,嗯,但上次weiwei讲了个笑话,tweety笑得露出那两排大板牙,缺少斯文;最后,knight告诉妈妈,其实我中意的是weiwei, 这下是妈妈赶紧摆手,这姑娘是挺好,但老讲笑话,我和你爸年事已高,牙口稀疏,笑人齿缺曰狗洞大开。    

WEIWEI,我不是什么假袋子,jadis是我很喜欢的一个词,意思为“往昔”;你们那里好热闹,又是F4(流星雨)又是演唱会,我只有以灰色的心情对着灰色的天空郁闷。
  frown
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-20 02:53 , Processed in 0.045243 second(s), 38 queries .