查看: 1050|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Hiden deffect in selling a house.

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-7-20 18:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi,

I am preparing to sell a house. Is it right that I have to tell all the problems in the house, otherwise I will response for all problems found out by the buyer after?

For example, my basement has two small cracks and sometimes they leak during heavy rain. The basement is not finished so the cracks are exposed and can be seen if one looks carfully. The previous ower did not tell me the leakage problem, but he had patched them, as I don't want to finish the basement so I have no problem to live with the cracks and leakage.

So, I think I do'nt need to tell buyer because the defect is not hiden and the leakage is only in special situation. If I tell buyer that the basement is leaking, I have big trouble to sell it. My question is that if the buyer find the problem later, do I still response for it?

Please tell me soon. I will decide to fix it or leave it as it is. You can reply to peterjiang100@yahoo.ca

Thank you.
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-21 16:09 | 只看该作者

up

Please give me your ideas!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2004-7-22 21:54 | 只看该作者
I don't think people would give you any advice for such case like this.

Post by Peterjiang10
Please give me your ideas!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-23 11:20 | 只看该作者
Thank you for your reply. I hope I can get advice if my post stay longer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-7-23 12:59 | 只看该作者

Try real estate agents!

Hello,

In case nobody reply, may be you can try calling up some real estate agents advertised in the newspaper, without revealing who u are.  Be prepare to run into some agents who will not give u a straight answer.

In case anyone have an answer to the question, would be nice to post it here:wink:

Have a nice day!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-7-23 22:04 | 只看该作者
Actually, it is just depend on how much your honestly, wheither you care your heart or care your money more.

Also, I do believe even you don't tell the buyer, bute if one day the new owner find out, you also will get trouble too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-30 17:58 | 只看该作者

honest and law

Dear Amornrut Pan,

The point is not honest, but is a law problem. What will the law allow on this problem? Could you please tell me which one you are sure:
1. the law will be against my case.
2. the case is a gray zone of the law.

Thank you in advance for you reply.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2004-7-30 18:51 | 只看该作者
Please read below:eek!: :mad: :

Legal

Regis Remillard, Notary - Offers notarial services in Montreal.

Barrette & Associates - Law firm practicing in the fields of insurance, civil liability, family, bankruptcy, real estate, estates and wills, corporate labour and consumer law.

Davis & Company - Full service law firm with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Whitehorse, Yellowknife, and Tokyo.

Philippe Fortin, Notary - Montreal notary specializing in co-ownership, testament, succession, protection of the person and immovable deal.

Post by Peterjiang10
Dear Amornrut Pan,

The point is not honest, but is a law problem. What will the law allow on this problem? Could you please tell me which one you are sure:
1. the law will be against my case.
2. the case is a gray zone of the law.

Thank you in advance for you reply.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-30 09:16 , Processed in 0.043265 second(s), 41 queries .