[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-7-21 10:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
请问有什么妙法可以帮助睡眠的吗,除了睡觉前喝牛奶?先谢了!
2#
发表于 2004-7-21 11:13 | 只看该作者

Sleep

Try open face Turkey sandwich, not right before going to bed thought!  Something different in Turkey that helps following asleep, a small snack may also help.

20 years ago, I used to have a list of 10 ways to have a good sleep, don't have it anymore.  If anyone is aware of listing on web, would appreciate posting here.:cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
 楼主| 发表于 2004-7-21 11:24 | 只看该作者

Ways to improve sleep

Thanks Venus. Your email reminded me that I should go online to check if there is anything on the web. It didn't take long, I found one. here is the link:

http://www.merck.com/mrkshared/mmanual_home2/sb/sb081_2.jsp

BTW, what is "open face" turkey sandwich? With only one piece of bread instead of two?

Post by VENUS
Try open face Turkey sandwich, not right before going to bed thought! Something different in Turkey that helps following asleep, a small snack may also help.

20 years ago, I used to have a list of 10 ways to have a good sleep, don't have it anymore. If anyone is aware of listing on web, would appreciate posting here.:cool:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2004-7-21 11:51 | 只看该作者

Hi

Glad to see your posting!

You are correct, open face sandwich means only 1 slice of bread underneath.  I guess reason for open face is that it will not be too heavy on your stomach for sleeping.  Turkey is different from other meat, something in it that could help sleeping.

Try to stay away from sleeping pells.  Have a happy life!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2004-7-22 00:47 | 只看该作者

酒能入睡

有,睡前喝1-2杯红葡萄酒,很容易入睡,同时有养颜的作用,还可以抑制脑血栓、心急梗塞等病症。试试吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2004-7-22 08:38 | 只看该作者

Disagree with wine

There are benefit in drinking red wine, but becareful:
1.  prolongged "usage" of wine can cause liver problem,
2.  Tennant (that little bite in the wine) in red wine can give some people headache.  Red wine actually can increase your brain activities rather than calming it.  If anyone want to try, try white wine as there is no tennant.  Tennant (I think the word is mis-spelled) is a substance that is released from the grape seeds/skin during the wine making process.  Ask any employee in SAQ and they will tell u all about it.

I have had insomnia for many years and am quite knowledgable about wine, red/white, pairing food, etc.  Sorry, I havn't find the solution to insomnia, the answer worth MILLION $$$$ for anyone who can find it.
Have a nice day!
Post by lindayang
有,睡前喝1-2杯红葡萄酒,很容易入睡,同时有养颜的作用,还可以抑制脑血栓、心急梗塞等病症。试试吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-28 03:58 , Processed in 0.048213 second(s), 39 queries .