[联谊] help you write an effective CV

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2006-3-14 17:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hi all,

cancelled
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
2#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-15 15:11 | 只看该作者
cancelled
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2006-3-16 15:19 | 只看该作者

I really appreciate you for your help

Hi CV_view,

Firstly I really appreciate you for your help.

But I has a question. Every university has a CAPS, in which we can get any kind of help to our CV. For example, what is the CV format, what verbs sould we use to describe our projects, which kind of things should we put in the 1st page, and so on. They even provide interview simulation.

If we still worry about grammer errors in our CV, go to H622 and make an appoinment. Someone will help us to correct them. I ever encountered an old gentleman there, and he took 10 minutes to decide how to name my degree. I respect him for his carefulness.

Finally, I stilll say Thank You, CV_view. But I think we should get more professional service for our CV from University since the service already exists.
九万里风蓬正举, 风休住, 蓬舟吹取三山去.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 01:01 | 只看该作者
Hi shanhua:

Firstly, my ID is CV_review, it has a big difference from CV view. I don't have such hobby and interest to view other's personal information.

Secondly, to you, a cocky lady who says "But I has a question" after she has finished her so-called university degree in Canada, I have nothing to say but to express my deep sympathy. You really need to go to CAPS to have your CV revised since you don't know how to briefly describe your degree with standard format.<O:p

Thirdly, hope you can find a decent job with your aggressive mood.

Fourthly, it is my right and freedom to decide what I should do and what I like to do if what I do doesn't bring any bad result to anybody. I'd like to share my job hunting and work experience with my folks. I will have fun. It is my business. It has nothing to do with you if you don't need it.

Finally, please stay away from my thread.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2006-3-17 01:15 | 只看该作者

Come on,man

It's always good to have different opinions.
Your motive is obviously positive. No doubt about that.
But nobody is perfect.
The only way we could keep positive, in my opinion, is to have a big heart to be a good listener before you really want to do something good.
Just for your reference, though.
By the way, I think you also made a mistake in your response to "山花" .
I also marked in red.
Have some fun there and relax.
Post by CV_review
Hi shanhua:

Firstly, my ID is CV_review, it has big difference from CV view. I don't have such a hobby or interest to view other's personal information.

Secondly, to you, a cocky lady who says "But I has a question" after she has finished her so-called university degree in Canada, I have nothing to say but to express my deep sympathy. You really need to go to CAPS to have your CV revised since you don't know how to briefly describe your degree with standard format.<O:p

Thirdly, hope you can find a decent job with your aggressive mood.

Fourthly, it is my right and freedom to decide what I should do and what I like to do if what I do doesn't bring any bad result to anybody. I'd like to share my job hunting and work experience with my folks. I will have fun. It is my business. It has nothing to do with you if you don't need it.

Finally, please stay away from my thread.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 10:51 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
It's always good to have different opinions.
Your motive is obviously positive. No doubt about that.
But nobody is perfect.
The only way we could keep positive, in my opinion, is to have a big heart to be a good listener before you really want to do something good.
Just for your reference, though.
By the way, I think you also made a mistake in your response to "山花" .
I also marked in red.
Have some fun there and relax.

So you've had fun here. So you think you are perfect, right? You want to be a teacher, right? Keep going on. Do you think Shanhua really wanted to express her opinions? I am a fool, right? And you, come over here to motivate me, right? Don't use the word "positive" when you apparently have negative motive. what a shit you are! What a joke. Hope you could be a good listener and have a big heart!
Be positive yourself! relax!

Anyway, I changed my mind. I cancelled my plan.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 12:15 | 只看该作者
Please be understood it is my personal "good will". It is 100% personal. It is not a community involved activity which need others' comments or suggestions. Please respect other person's freedom and right. So nobody has the right to come here to teach me how to do this or how to do that. I don't want to pretend to be a "good listener" or a "big heart". It is not your business. All comments are not welcomed.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2006-3-17 13:26 | 只看该作者
Some comments
Post by 山花
Hi CV_view,

Firstly I really appreciate you for your help.

- Craps. No appreciation found.

But I has a question.

- Wow. I mean, Wow.

Every university has a CAPS,

- Yeah, almost CRAPS. Just like their jobless graduates.

in which we can get any kind of help to our CV.

- Perfect. But what makes you think all job-seeking chinese in montreal have free access to CRAPS? CV_review is an alternative if not a better choice

For example, what is the CV format, what verbs sould we use to describe our projects

- According to what you described below, you actually need to know the nouns...more, I mean.

, which kind of things should we put in the 1st page, and so on. They even provide interview simulation.

- Interview simulation is nice. again...no free access. again this proves students are lucky in montreal.

If we still worry about grammer errors in our CV, go to H622 and make an appoinment. Someone will help us to correct them.

- Yeah. but you still produce grammer errors everyday. Did they teach English?

I ever encountered an old gentleman there, and he took 10 minutes to decide how to name my degree.

- Can I safely assume that you do not know what your degree is called? joke's joke, but this is becoming a sad story now.

I respect him for his carefulness.

- Me too. He was careful enough not to cry on you. So no feelings hurt.

Finally, I stilll say Thank You, CV_view.

- Next time you thank people, spell their names correctly.

But I think we should get more professional service for our CV from University since the service already exists.

- It is illogical and offending to make such a conclusion without decent comparison between our nice old CV_review and ... CRAPS.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2006-3-17 13:33 | 只看该作者

All I could say is that you are so pathetic

Post by CV_review
So you've had fun here. So you think you are perfect, right? You want to be a teacher, right? Keep going on. Do you think Shanhua really wanted to express her opinions? I am a fool, right? And you, come over here to motivate me, right? Don't use the word "positive" when you apparently have negative motive. what a shit you are! What a joke. Hope you could be a good listener and have a big heart!
Be positive yourself! relax!

Anyway, I changed my mind. I cancelled my plan.

A person full of dirty minds and words was pretending to help others redact their CVs suddenly turned aggressive just because that I've said something objectively.
Grow up !
LMAO !!
Honestly, you did make me laugh ! Thank you for that!
ROFL.

By the way, you have changed your mind? You have cancelled it? Yeah, right, like we care. lol;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2006-3-17 13:41 | 只看该作者
Post by THE MAN
A person full of dirty minds and words was pretending to help others redact their CVs suddenly turned aggressive just because that I've said something objectively.
Grow up !
LMAO !!
Honestly, you did make me laugh ! Thank you for that!
ROFL.

Wooo! You cannot be a good listener with a big heart, Right? who was and is aggressive? So you were pretending to tell me positve stuff,right? What a shit you are! It is still a clean word for you. Who knows how dirty you are!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-19 17:32 , Processed in 0.051163 second(s), 40 queries .