租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: catalin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

再问:CA的入学条件

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
楼主
发表于 2003-7-21 01:38 | 显示全部楼层
Catalin:
Do not waste your money. You can not be accepted, if your accounting degree is from China. You must finish 13 prerequisite courses. By the way, the CA program is very tough for Chinese.80%-90% chinese students can not graduate from the program.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2003-7-22 01:10 | 显示全部楼层
You can call Mcgill to ask them directly. I had same situation with you. I hold B & M degree in accounting. When I applied CA diploma ( 5 year ago).they refused me since I had no Canadian education background.For the CA, I spent 2 years to obtain accounting degree again.Fortunately, I transfer to CMA on the half way.In Montreal, only 2 Chinese from mainland pass CA (1995-2002).The difference of CA and CGA,CMA is that CA can issue audit report but it is impossible for a Chinese CA to issue audit report in Canada. there are 29 CA members in my office but only 2 senior partner have the right to issue audit report.For CA, you must spend 2 years to finished the diploma( full time). The opportunity cost is 70-80K.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2003-7-24 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
the exams of CGA, CMA, CPA are very easy for most Chinese.The problem is how to find related job. CMA focus on business plan and cost accounting. My designation is CMA but my job is auditor because I can not find management accounting position. Like most CA, I can only sign working paper.The salary in CA firm only depend on experience not designation in first few years. If you can not speak perfect English, it is impossible for you to earn high salary.If possible, I suggest you guys try to find job and forget about CA,CGA, CMA temporarily. The accounting Job market is going down and the experience is most important.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-10 05:41 , Processed in 0.050080 second(s), 34 queries .