租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: feifei3001
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] looking for a good man

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-31 14:43 | 只看该作者
Agre,
Thanks.I just have a good sleep. I was too tired last week and cannot sleep well because of my trouble. I decided to make my appeal but I cannot post it here because a friend told me: “Take good care not to practice your righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them; otherwise you will have no reward with [God]”
Who are “we”, by the way?
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2003-3-31 19:22 | 只看该作者
feifei,

Be my GF, for 3 extreme important reasons, that is

i can take good care of u,
i can take good care of u & ur baby,
i can take good care of u & ur baby & ur familly

what do u day?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-3-31 19:59 | 只看该作者
Pair_of_Wing,
Thanks.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-1 00:29 | 只看该作者
"Maybe you have noticed people here in this bbs are almost those people who are sick on the boring life. what do you think to go out to some party, school meeting , conferences... you might know people face to face and judge sb. to evaluate if they would be good for you from their talking, behavior sth."--Expert

Expert,
You are probably right, but if we don’t have enough time or don’t want to waste time and money, what can we do?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2003-4-1 00:46 | 只看该作者
Fei Fei, I can see that Expert is doing her best to help you.  Whether her advice is practical or not to you is another matter.

I would recommend you to talk to your close friend(s) when you do not feel well, and get real help from them. - a personal opinion. Take or not, C'est ton choix.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-1 13:41 | 只看该作者
Junior,
I know Expert is trying to help me and he is very smart. That`s why I keep talking with him. I want to figure out a solution.
Actually,I am always happy and optimistic even when i am in trouble. But i still wonder what is a good man and how we can approach him?
In my first statement, i give one point of view about a good man, saying he should be a softhearted and reasonalbe man. What is the second, and third...?
I am looking forward to the reply from brothers and sisters here, i am listening to you.
Thanks a lot!
Feifei
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2003-4-1 14:07 | 只看该作者
Hi, FeiFei

I agree with you. Sometimes, people say that women are too sensitive. But based on my experience, sometimes, men are also easy to be frustrated by the environment.

Here, most of us are struggling for something, there are always hardships on the road. Like some of my friends' families, I would rather to have someone accompanying me to face all the difficulties, than someone just complain everything at home.

It does not matter what he has now, the good attitude and faith will work it out finally.

Good luck to you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
 楼主| 发表于 2003-4-1 17:52 | 只看该作者
good point of view:
a good man shoud not be easily frustrated by...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2003-4-1 18:07 | 只看该作者
hello feifei & Junoir,

thanks for your talking " i am smart ...nice..." first of all ( to junoir ) i am "he".

about girls, actually i wasn't success before. I have never tried to find a GF in past 5 years. but as i know, the important thing in seeking BF or GF is to find the suitable one to you rather that to find a perfect one. because everyboday is humanbeing, everyboday has shortages of him/herself.

Second, don't need talk too much, you should observe one's abilities, both in dealing with troubles and enjoying life. sex, as part of life, is important also.

Third, is the responsibilities to familly. everyone like James Bond, but you want marry him? he has girls everywhere.. or Jacky Chan?
forget about it.

above is my suggestions to boys and girls here.
take good care of yourself.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2003-4-1 18:11 | 只看该作者
Expert,
You are probably right, but if we don’t have enough time or don’t want to waste time and money, what can we do?

Feifei,

you donot need too much time or money. just a cup of coffee or tea, and 1 hour spear time, you can talk with the TARGET somewhere and relax yourself at the same time...

want go out for a cup of coffee with me?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-9 08:29 , Processed in 0.054944 second(s), 38 queries .