租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: liuqiang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 寻找爱情

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2003-6-7 00:23 | 只看该作者
My story is same. I decided to leave him and after so many years, I regret and I think if I can choose now, I will go wherever he go and take any chanve although I don't know in the end if I can with him or not.so, somehow, I don't agree one word in this song: "But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance" . He is not love his GF enough or don't what he lose...Anyway, it 's sad. Maybe just because I decided which make me feel more sad .  anyway. 99% Love story is sad story. Don't you think?
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2003-6-7 00:24 | 只看该作者
My story is similar. I decided to leave him and after so many years, I regret and I think if I can choose now, I will go wherever he go and take any chanve although I don't know in the end if I can with him or not.so, somehow, I don't agree one word in this song: "But in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chance" . He is not love his GF enough or don't what he lose...Anyway, it 's sad. Maybe just because I decided which make me feel more sad .  anyway. 99% Love stories are sad stories. Don't you think?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2003-6-7 00:35 | 只看该作者
Please send to my email is 3e@Sympatica.ca
Thank you , Labatt. and Good night
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2003-6-8 00:08 | 只看该作者
Hi MJ,

First of all, I am sorry I couldn't agree with what you said 99% of love stories are sad. There are sad love stories in lots of the movies. Because it is not easy to make your dream come true. I think love likes a seed you planted in the ground. It must have good condition to grow. If the weather is not favorable for it to grow, it will not grow up and bloom.
However, many love stories do have happy endings. Like some flowers still develop under bad situation because it could well adapt itself. You did say that if you chose now, you would go for him.
But did you do something?
Did you take any action such as calling him, writing to him?
If I were you, I would do whatever it took to find out at first that if he still loved you or if he still loved his GF now.
I know you cherish your ex-lover so much that you couldn’t get rid of his shadow. Never mind, you have to start from where you fell.
Secondly, you said that you decided to leave him.
What made you do that?
Could you list a few reasons that helped you make that decision?
After that, you could check to see if the reasons were still strong enough so that when the same situation happened again, you might make the same decision.
Thirdly, if it were your fault to leave him, try to contact him and say sorry sincerely. And ask him whether or not he could forgive you.
In summary, in order not to feel sad, you have to do something solid.
It is also very healthy and helpful for you to have your existing or future love last longer.

Hopefully, it helps.

Good night!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2003-6-8 11:09 | 只看该作者
Hi, labatt. Thanks for suggustions. I relized it after a few years and I did them all before I came to Canada, but he already got married when I called him. I just tried to have beautiful end with him.  That's all. So now I am very healthy.     just your song make me think of him again and sometimes when I hear this song. he is my first love. I guess nobody can forget their firt love. I should say 99% first love is sad, sorry, Since I wrote the message so fast that night.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2003-6-9 10:47 | 只看该作者
Please check your email to see if you get the files I sent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2003-6-9 12:55 | 只看该作者
Hi MJ,

Have you received my files?
I am sorry for sending them today because they are in my another PC.

How do you feel now about the song?
Do you taste your tear drops?

Best Regards,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2003-6-9 14:56 | 只看该作者
I mean

Do you taste your tear drops while you are listening to the song?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2003-6-9 18:51 | 只看该作者
Thank you very much! I reply your email. Please see my answer by email. what do you think I should feel now?  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2003-6-9 23:04 | 只看该作者
Hi MJ,

I will see your reply tomorrow.

I have no right to think what you should feel.
Canada is a free country. you are free to feel anything you want.
Could you talk about him, your first lover?
His character, his likeness and his favorites.
I think your first lover is the type of guy you like most.
You will always try to match other guy with him, won't you?
A friend of mine whose GF left him told me that his GF took him to the same park, took the same seat and kissed him the same way as she did to her ex-BF. And interesting thing is that she told him all the details of what they did before. She tried to make a copy. I understand that girl because I think she wanted to have the same feeling to this new BF as his ex-BF. But that really turn my friend off.
What do you think about this story?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 11:14 , Processed in 0.046230 second(s), 38 queries .