楼主: liuqiang
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 寻找爱情

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
51#
发表于 2003-6-14 10:54 | 只看该作者
tabnarc
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

52#
发表于 2003-6-14 12:11 | 只看该作者
It sounds like that MJ doesn't like to share her first love story with guys here.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

53#
发表于 2003-6-15 12:07 | 只看该作者
Sorry, I don't want to make you disappointed. Anyway, I owe you, since you did send me a beautiful song. I should tell you my story by return. As I told you I am not good at telling story as some people. Anyway, let me tell you something here  wink   Actually, my story is very usual. I was just too young for love at that time, that was my first love. When you were young, you don't know what is love and what you sould do. He is three years old younger than me and when he left my city to go back his city and asked me go with him. I said " NO". In my eyes, he is too good, everything is great, he just like a 精美而易碎的瓷器, but younger than me....,and he didn't know where he will go finally, he wanted to come to U.S.A to study, and I planed to stay in China and just changed a very good job in my city....I don't know if we can be together fianlly and if he is good as a husband or not, I am afraid that 精美的瓷器太...易碎     that's make me afraid to go with him, 很俗吧? Now, I am in Canada, and he is in China. What a life!
Anyway, I didn't follow my heart, that's all....I regret sometime is because of now I know when you are young, you should take a risk if you think it is worth to do. If you never try, you never know.

I agree with you that nice people don't have good luck sometimes. This world is unfair.     I am not lucky enough too. I missed my best chance in this world to have my dreamed man and I didn't meet any man after who can make me crazy again like that.

But, I don't think people will learn lesson from love story. No matter how, everyone still make similar mistakes. People will learn lesson from their own exeprience, not from others. I always believe this.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

54#
发表于 2003-6-15 21:28 | 只看该作者
Hi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

55#
发表于 2003-6-16 22:51 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

56#
发表于 2003-6-17 11:40 | 只看该作者
Hi MJ,

I sent your another song I like. Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why Lyrics

More Norah Jones Lyrics HERE

I waited 'til I saw the sun
I don't know why I didn't come
I left you by the house of fun

When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever

Out across the endless sea
I would die in ecstasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road along

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever

Something has to make you run
I feel as empty as a drum
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

57#
发表于 2003-6-17 21:26 | 只看该作者
you are totally wrong, Picasso. I never acted like mother in my whole life. That' s not my strength.    ... Comparing him, I am like a silly young girl, although he is younger than me, but he is more mature than me...If you say because I am too silly, maybe I will say "yes". but who is smart when they fall in love.  wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

58#
发表于 2003-6-17 23:41 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

59#
发表于 2003-6-18 14:13 | 只看该作者
I don' see anything wrong here to write message in English. You are welcomed also to write in French if you can. A lot of people can understand Chinese, English and French.
Languages are tools of communication. people are free to choose their own. You can see the title of this bbs and some of the menus are in English.

Only you here care about that.
I don't know why you do that.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

60#
发表于 2003-6-18 22:39 | 只看该作者
umei, if I write in Chinese, probably I will use one hour to type what I said here and I must be careful to choose right word too. Did you see many people type wrong chinese words here?  Everyone know typing in English is fast than chinese. I don't mind my English is bad or good. I just say what I need to say. if you don't want to read , don't read! You have right to read or not and I have right to choose  typing either in english or Chinese. Anyway, I won't come here again. I already said everything I need to say. take care , you guys
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-6 10:19 , Processed in 0.044436 second(s), 38 queries .