租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: jingboyu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 重开一贴,征友打网球。。。

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
321#
发表于 2007-6-11 21:18 | 只看该作者

<TT>谢谢你的关注,夏天来了,我很少在</TT><TT>CEPSUM</TT><TT>里面打球了,太闷了;希望有机会切磋。。。</TT>
<TT>I NEVER play there but I saw ppl playing there. I don’t know </TT><TT></TT><TT>. Sorry and I hope we can.</TT>

<TT>另外,我不喜欢用英文交流(两个中国人之间),很别扭;言语直接,非礼毋怪。</TT><TT><O:p</TT>
<TT>I understand. I cant input Chinese fonts coz there is NO Chinese fonts software. Sorry.<O:p</TT>
<TT>It is fine for me and it doesNT matter what you said. Thank you.</TT>
<TT><O:p</TT>
<TT>Email me to [email="wegodj@hotmail.com"]wegodj@hotmail.com[/email] or call me 514 343 5531. leave what you want to leave to me if I am NT there. <O:p></O:p></TT>

<TT>Thank you.</TT>
<TT><O:p</TT>
<TT>Sam</TT>
<TT></TT>

<TT>BTW, when I saw your posts about French open</TT>, it reminds me of Micheal Chuang. Zhang DePei. If he is a little taller and he is a little whiter, he can achieve more than Andre or maybe Peter. One time Grand Champion in the French open and only in French Open but the youngest champion so far. He is only 175 at most. But there is no IF. I also remember many other players. But whatever, Michael is great coz the petite makes the giant, or something impossible make possible. What a pity that he lives in the time when Peter, Andre and many more excellent players live, compared to the TIME OF Federer, while what a fortune that the world has the guy. But it doesNT undermine his achievement although IT IS ONLY ONCE in his life. If I have a child, I might like to name it Michael in memory of him.

Safin waste many of his talents. He has the power to be something and he did make in Australian Open. But he doesn’t care much of what he has.Usually and for most the time, someone holds something that the others want to have, but someone just don’t care.

For Michael, in memory of him and congratulation for Nadal, sorry and pity for Federer even he wants the French Open so much. Chance is still there. See your guys 2008.<O:p></O:p>
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

322#
发表于 2007-6-12 15:54 | 只看该作者

今年有人打球不?

今年有人打球不?

我的msn:celine5460@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

323#
发表于 2008-1-8 20:40 | 只看该作者
打呀打呀!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

324#
发表于 2008-1-9 00:09 | 只看该作者
我初级,去哪打啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

325#
发表于 2008-1-12 00:27 | 只看该作者
冬天在家练习一下挥拍动作,等春天再到场地较量。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

326#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-14 21:38 | 只看该作者

我在蒙大体育馆打球。。。

有兴趣的朋友不妨一起玩一玩。。。
永远的阿加西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

327#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-17 08:56 | 只看该作者

享受网球。。。

Post by musicfun
冬天在家练习一下挥拍动作,等春天再到场地较量。

兄弟,看到你的帖子,好像受伤了,切磋以下。。。。
永远的阿加西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

328#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-17 17:53 | 只看该作者

我的这个帖子孤单,请把它转到相应的地方去。。。

只有我这个帖子很孤单地在这里,请斑竹把它挪挪窝。。。
多谢了。
永远的阿加西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

329#
发表于 2008-5-19 11:06 | 只看该作者
if anyone interested we can play at jolicoeur courts, i can drive if no transportation. singles or doubles rcmtr@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

330#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-5-22 23:07 | 只看该作者

一年一度的约会,不变得罗兰 加洛斯。。。

法网即将开始,我会一如既往地给大家发上我的感受和一些图片。。。
永远的阿加西
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 07:44 , Processed in 0.045837 second(s), 35 queries .