租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 哈密瓜
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 强烈支持12日给白求恩献花!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
121#
发表于 2007-11-6 14:56 | 只看该作者
to honor him or not to hornor him?

it is definitely a personal decision. if you are true believer of the communism, go ahead, if not, i would strongly suggest you think twice before you just follow others. there must be a reason why communism is not papular in this socity and it has been approved it simply does not work.
Post by 圆明园
mfeous 想告诉白求恩不值得纪念.
我觉得这是一个个人选择.
假如有什么证明, 说白求恩不值得纪念, 摆出来, 大家自己判断.
一而再, 再而三的说别人被洗脑就有些不尊重人的嫌疑.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

122#
发表于 2007-11-6 15:20 | 只看该作者
Post by mfeous

it is definitely a personal decision. if you are true believer of the communism, go ahead, if not, i would strongly suggest you think twice before you just follow others. there must be a reason why communism is not papular in this socity and it has been approved it simply does not work.

china is a quasi-capitalism country.
Communism is very popular in this society because canada is a semi-communism country.

He is honorable because he is an honorable person.
period.

life is simple as long as you have a straight mind.
[url=\"http://sonicwithtails.photo.163.com/\"] [/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

123#
发表于 2007-11-7 07:55 | 只看该作者
他的哲学就是唯有跟白求恩划清界限,才能跟中国gcd划清界限-混蛋逻辑。
Post by christmas111
china is a quasi-capitalism country.
Communism is very popular in this society because canada is a semi-communism country.

He is honorable because he is an honorable person.
period.

life is simple as long as you have a straight mind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

124#
发表于 2007-11-7 08:25 | 只看该作者
在心里纪念不行吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

125#
发表于 2007-11-7 09:25 | 只看该作者
绝大多数人都是这样,肯定行
Post by 2dian
在心里纪念不行吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

126#
发表于 2007-11-7 10:28 | 只看该作者
Post by mfeous

1. communism doesn't work and will not work.  I agree with you 100%.
2. commemorating Dr. Bethune has nothing to do with communism, for me at least.
3. policizing everything is not healthy.
4. let's screw idealogy and be ourselves(we are all sinners to start with, anyway).
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

127#
发表于 2007-11-7 10:40 | 只看该作者

你挺像传教士

别人做什么事用得着你来告诉?白求恩是什么样的标志由你下定义??蒙城里的白求恩塑像不止一个,难道给他塑像的人以及政府把他的故居列为保护遗址都是你眼中白痴行为???你被洗脑都洗成白痴了。
Post by mfeous

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

128#
发表于 2007-11-7 14:48 | 只看该作者
he is a communist and he went to china to help communists and he is known because of mao's communist propaganda. there are many things to do with evil communism.

i am not saying he is a bad guy. but giving him flowers and goinng on the street to tell people about a communist are too much and considered silly and even insane.

of cause, nobody should or can stop you doing that if you don/t care, that is your right. but my point is: he just does not derseve all the credites mao gave to him.
i will leave to you to do the research about him, otherwize, you would think i am biased no matter what i say.
Post by 圆明园
1. communism doesn't work and will not work. I agree with you 100%.
2. commemorating Dr. Bethune has nothing to do with communism, for me at least.
3. policizing everything is not healthy.
4. let's screw idealogy and be ourselves(we are all sinners to start with, anyway).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

129#
发表于 2007-11-7 16:46 | 只看该作者
Post by mfeous
he is a communist and he went to china to help communists and he is known because of mao's communist propaganda. there are many things to do with evil communism.

i am not saying he is a bad guy. but giving him flowers and goinng on the street to tell people about a communist are too much and considered silly and even insane.

of cause, nobody should or can stop you doing that if you don/t care, that is your right. but my point is: he just does not derseve all the credites mao gave to him.
i will leave to you to do the research about him, otherwize, you would think i am biased no matter what i say.
personally, i don't care his political association, i don't care about his character short comings(may true or may be false).  beacuse i am not judgemental.
how much credits he deserve? I don't know.
the important thing is: Dr. Bethune sacrificed his life for chinese's war, the war against facist.  no matter what,  simply for this,  he deserve my highest respect.

i am against communism, the idea, the ideology, however i am not against the party, the organization, the party members.  for every chinese, who doesn't have family members, friends, classmates, relatives being party members?
Be the change you wish to see in the world
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

130#
发表于 2007-11-7 18:35 | 只看该作者
这是去年活动的报道:
【中新社、人民日报记者蒙特利尔现场联合报道】2006年11月12日,蒙特利尔的中国移民和中国留学生,身在海外心系祖国,尽管中国移民的生活非常艰苦,过着食不果腹朝不保夕的日子,男移民去背尸体女移民以卖身为生,总之生活异常悲惨,但是,他们的精神境界非常高尚。这些中国移民不出国不知道社会主义好,不到加拿大不知中国共产党亲。今天,他们怀着一腔对祖国的热忱,来到位于满地可城中的白求恩塑像前,向深受中国人民爱戴的白求恩医生敬献花篮,以此缅怀这位伟大的共产主义战士的丰功伟绩。

参加这次献花仪式的有蒙特利尔各堂口公所会道门著名侨领200人,中国驻加拿大大使馆的官员,还有白求恩同志的生前友好和来自英雄故乡的代表。共有230人参加了这次献花仪式。

蒙特利尔侨领所献的花篮缵带上写着:学习白求恩同志,做一代红色华侨;中国大使馆所献的花篮缵带上写道:纪念白求恩,为人民服务;白求恩故乡所献的花篮缵带上写着:白求恩,你是加拿大人民的好儿子;中国移民代表所献的花篮缵带写着:学习白求恩,为建设和改造加拿大献出第二春。中国留学生代表所献的花篮上写着:学习白求恩,早日海归报效祖国挣大钱。

随着新拍电视剧“诺尔曼-白求恩”在国内和加拿大的热播,满地可的中国人同全国人民一样,掀起“向白求恩同志学习”的新高潮。学习和发扬白求恩的精神,他们决心把加拿大人民的事情当成自己的事情来做,把余下的青春和年华奉献给加拿大人民的建设事业。记者采访了几位前来献花的中国新移民和留学生,他们纷纷表示,决心向白求恩同志学习做“一个高尚的人,一个纯粹的人,一个有道德的人,一个脱离了低级趣味的人,一个有益于人民的人。”

有关此事的发展,请留意中新社和《人民日报》驻加拿大记者的跟踪报道。

今年的后续报道为:

【中新社、人民日报记者蒙特利尔现场联合报道】今年,在加拿大战争纪念日当天,身在加拿大蒙特利尔的中国留学生和中国移民,华人华侨代表,通过当地的华人网站相约依次来到白求恩塑像前,向这位伟大的共产主义战士致以崇高的革命敬礼。

大家聚集在英雄的塑像前,默哀、献花完毕之后,在中国学生学者联合会负责人和满地可华人侨领的倡导下,大家不约而同从自己的口袋里掏出《中国共产党第17次代表大会报告》和修改后的《中国共产党党章》座在寒风中台阶上认真学习起来,他们表示今后要在胡锦涛总书记为首的党中央领导下,在党的17大精神指引下,坚持“科学发展观”,努力建设“和协”蒙特利尔唐人街,把蒙特利尔的学生工作和华人侨务工作做好,以实际行动迎接党的17+1大召开。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-4 10:27 , Processed in 0.052709 second(s), 35 queries .