租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: swanson
打印 上一主题 下一主题

如何酿制葡萄酒

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2009-2-22 22:50 | 只看该作者

自酿葡萄酒工具50元

I have several sets of 自酿葡萄酒工具, $50 CND a set. Inform u how to make wine if you want.
quebec_wu@yahoo.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2009-2-23 10:47 | 只看该作者
Thanks for the resource.  May be u/your friend(s) want to lower the price.  Afterall, they're related ~"food product", definitely not more than 50% of original price.  Please feel free to come back with a new price.

Also a reminder to those who want to buy or sell equipment:  It's easy to buy new, extremely hard to sell or buy 2nd hand.  However, with some luck, u may run into complete set of Deluxe kit for $20-40.  A friend of mine in South Shore picked up a deluxe set with extra glass carboys for $25 at a garage sales.

LAST YEAR an Ontario wine store brought in a big stock of 2nd hand 23L glass carboy, @$10+tax.  Free shipment to West Island.  However, now that all the glass carboys come from Italy, expensive.

Any of u who's contemplating in getting equipment/glass carboy, new or 2nd hand, please act quick, don't know if there's still any old stock around.  For my own friend, my advice is to buy the glass ones new.  It's dangerous if u don't know how old the glass is and if u don't know how to check for all the small crack(s).  They implode and u don't want to go to hospital.
Post by Quebecquebec;2161560
I have several sets of 自酿葡萄酒工具, $50 CND a set. Inform u how to make wine if you want.
quebec_wu@yahoo.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2009-2-23 10:58 | 只看该作者

To those interested

Thanks to those who are interested.  I'll wait for one more week to see if there's anyone else interested, then I'll eMail to everyone.  Tentatively, we'll go 1st or 2nd week in March.

Deluxe Kits:  [$7x.xx(+$0-20)] -~20% + tax (we paid $61.92 last August, now may +$20)
Includes: primary fermeter and list, 23L glass carboy, airlock and rubber bung, hydrometer, hydromter test jar, bottle brush, long handled spook, wine thief, bottle filter, 24" racking tube, siphon hose 6" & shut off clamp, double lever corker, chlorinated detergent 100g, metabisulphite (50g), instructional CD & instruction sheet.

Basic Kits: [$4X.XX -~20% +2 taxes], please allow for inflation.
Includes: Primary Fermenter and lid, 23L plastic carboy, airlock and rubber bung (#8), hydrometer, long handled spoon, 24" racking tube, siphon hose 6' & shut off clamp, chlorinated detegent 100g, metabisulphite (50g) , instruction sheet.

Beer Caper (not in above): we paid $10.68-20%+2taxes = $8.54 last August, please allow for inflation.  Depending on # of people, we MAY not get 20% discount on this item this time.

I can't put store name here as web master will delete post.  Will start eMail next Monday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2009-2-23 17:59 | 只看该作者

Filter Basics (过滤葡萄酒)

Given time (~6-12 months), all wine will clear on its own.  U can filter(=+polish) your wine to commercial standard:
A. Equipment (设备):
1. 租($3-10/day),或 (some stores lend it to u free when u buy wine kit from them)
2. 买(~$80-$500).  (Best= vacuum, but pump are expensive.  Easiest to use = Mini-Jet ~$150)

B. Filter Pads (过滤垫): $2.5-$4.5/set
Each set of filter pads can be used for 1 to 3 batches of 23L. (read details in #17)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2009-2-23 18:02 | 只看该作者

Labels and Caps

U may want to "dress" your bottles for gifts. Costco kits include labels and caps, ELSE buy separate.

A. Caps  (=capsules=shrink wrap) (~$6/100 or $3/30, plastic, red/gold/black/etc.)
* Put the caps on before labels, as the bottle may get wet during the process. *
a.  Hair dryer, (none of us can get this method right)
b.  Heat gun,
c.  Steam, or (a non stop water kettle or whatever u can figure out)
d.  Boiling Water (details below)

B.  Labels (~$3/30, there's glue on back of label):
a.  Wet Towel/Sponge, or
b.  Small plate of water

---------------------------------------------------
How do I put the capsules on my bottles? (ZT)
Boil water in a small pot. Put the capsule on the top of the bottle and hold it in place with a wooden spoon. Turn the bottle upside down and immerse the top of the bottle into the boiling water. Within a fraction of a second, the capsule will shrink to form a tight fit on the bottle.

* U have to be quick, waste a few capsules and u'll learn *
** Afterward, I use a heat resistance cup to pour boiling water over the capsules to SMOOTH out wrinkles.  **
*** Be careful, don't BURN yourself ***

---------------------------------------------------
整个MP自酿系列的帖子 - 不回答问题, 欢迎更正内容!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2009-2-23 20:12 | 只看该作者

Corrections

1.  To Quebecquebec:  I assumeD that your equipment was used.  If they are new, please accept my apology!

2.  Made a mistake on my $:p, those were before taxes $.  Restart again:
* All following last August $, -20% +taxes.  Equipments+2taxes, Wine/Beer Kit +7.5 QST only *

Deluxe Kit:  $77.40 => $69.89 (all taxes in)
Basic Kit: $54.60 => $49.30
Beer Capper $10.68 => $9.64
150 beer caps $4.98 => $4.5

3.  We are going to a wholesaler in South Shore, almost middle of nowhere.  Rare, but if there's any problem with any piece, u can bring it back for exchange.  HOWEVER, I can ONLY take u there once, I don't have car to take u back there again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2009-2-23 20:30 | 只看该作者

Wine Kits

* I [color="Red"]don't recommend following for anyone who has not made wine before *

There's a buy 3 get 1 free promotion right now.  Their LOW END duo kits are ~$50/2kits after tax, hence it's total of 8/16/etc.  Understand?

Most likely I'll be picking up ~8 kits for a friend.  Estimating my next visit to the store ~Aug/Sept, 2010.

ONLY For those who like the Costco Paklab VE Duo kits:  leave your eMail and # of kits interested, min. 4 kits.  I don't know what's available, let's assume same mix as the VE.

If there's more than 2 interested, I'll do the group eMail NEXT Monday.  I'll only take names till 8am next Monday for both equipment+kits.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2009-2-24 12:31 | 只看该作者
To Quebecquebec, a friend of mine looking for bottle drainer(=tree, 45place) + blash bottle washer, u have?

------------------------------------
Wine Kits: * Not recommend for 1st time wine maker, buy 3x2 get 1x2 of the cheaper ones free *
1.  DUO - Theorectically there are lots more, but only saw followings last August: (~$191/4x2)
- Merlot/Cabinet Sauvignon (Red),
- Chardonnay/Semillon (White),
- Shiraz(Red) + Gewurztraminer (White)

2.  VI - Theoretically, they are supposed to have followings: (~$199/8kits, they're in double pack)
Red: Borolo, Cabernet Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chianti, Merlot, Montepulciano, Shiraz, Tuscany Rosso, Valpolicella
Rose: White Merlot, Zinfandel Blush
White:  Chardonnay, Gewurztraminer, Moscato, Piesporter, Pinot Bianco, Pinot Chardonnay, Riesling, Saugvinon Blanc, Verdicchio

3. I'd like to buy 1 Port, ~~$120 @23L kit.  Doubt if there are 3 more people interested, so anyone?

To web master:  Besides in South Shore and prices, I haven't mentioned anything about the store nor the brand, please do not delete my thread/posting.

bottle-tree.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 556)

bottle-tree.jpg

single_blast.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 563)

single_blast.jpg

brass-bottle-washer-tn.jpg (0 Bytes, 下载次数: 585)

brass-bottle-washer-tn.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2009-2-27 19:13 | 只看该作者

Last Call - till Monday 8am

Last call for ANYONE ELSE interested in buying wine/beer making equipment and wine/beer kits together.  I'll check this thread Monday March 2 ~8am for the last time.

Confirmed Basic and Deluxe Kits same price and discounts.  See #9 below for price, #8 for detailed listing of parts.  Further details read #2 Gear Guide at http://sinoquebec.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=606965, INCLUDING the article that I've quoted web link.

For beer - Basic Kit + Beer Caper
For wine - Deluxe Kit
For both - Deluxe Kit + Beer Caper
Add (glass) Carboy Holder for safety, plus thermometer.

Only 2 pieces in Kit that some of us don't use:  wine thief + brush (I use super concentrated Chlorine).

If u don't know wine making process, watch video first @ http://rjspagnols.com/video/wine_cruselect_video.asp

Nice weekend!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2009-3-2 09:06 | 只看该作者

This posting CLOSED

MP不是开店的,请不要问我哪里买,我不能 每个人续一的回答。

以后,如果谁有意 购买酿酒设备,请直接联系Quebecquebec,或查看您的电话本 ("~wine making"),然后自己去商店。谢谢!
Post by Quebecquebec;2161560
quebec_wu@yahoo.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-25 13:34 , Processed in 0.069439 second(s), 36 queries .