楼主| 发表于 2010-9-10 16:00 | 只看该作者
买书法买我的书免费送一个CHINABIDS.NET的用户名。给我邮件就行。我这还有几十本IMMINENT FERNS BY SHA YAN。

brian_hu11@yahoo.com
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

102#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-15 16:22 | 只看该作者
If "Champagne, marinated, ice crem, coffee and tea" is a piece of garbage, what about "Chinese Incarnation". Think, I do everything to avoid being eaten. And God saved me, ehrmmmmmmmm, perished. Haha, some Christain pretended as plastic for not being eaten by people. haha, plastic is not ediable. Interesting world!!!!!!! Just to tell you, Chinese don't cared about carnation food. Chinese eat dish bird, hahaha, I like dished so much. Dumb and dumber!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another idea, eat more western food...........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

103#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-15 16:45 | 只看该作者
Maybe I will eat candle cakes, how???? I don't even know, but I know it exists. I found God is very touching.............saved me and touched me, and He will save me again and again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

104#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-18 11:51 | 只看该作者

Talk

Your interest is education and knowledge, my interest is education, career and money. We have nothing in common, we can not talk. I think you have to bite your tonge. Sorry, I don't pretend. We used to have smooth path, then you appeared. I think you are unhuman. And, we do say Chinese are always right.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

105#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-5 18:11 | 只看该作者
一个健康产品网站,很好的产品,我已经买了,还能赚钱的。

http://www.vemmabuilder.com/27731888
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

106#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-7 12:36 | 只看该作者
Post by xhu;2701429
一个健康产品网站,很好的产品,我已经买了,还能赚钱的。

http://www.vemmabuilder.com/27731888

这个网站,狠多台湾老尖刚,大龟毛买健康饮料喝啊!贵是贵点,对饮料来说。。。。。。。。。。。。60美金一个月的剂量,大瓶装,小罐装要65,每天就只一小杯。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

107#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-7 16:31 | 只看该作者

Facebook

I heard a story on TV that young students went on facebook and get a face, say, and parents and school officials objected the phenomena. I have something to say, that you as students should get a face. I will tell some of my own story.
In 1994 I was involved in unversity, I would not say which university. I suffered from bully from younger students in the form of ignorance before I can get to know them and bully them myself. And I might be a bully person even now I am near 40 years old. By the time I was in university, I was older, say 23 adult. The rest of the students were much younger than me, and they don't understand much of the things about being adults. I think that is why I was subject to ignorance because I don' seem to belong to the crowd. At the same time, the society here in Montreal jeapordized me that the 1995 Quebec Referendum was on, and the sky was pulled. I was subject to the pulling of the sky and suffered from depression ever since. During my school years, I continued to suffer from the disease and the ignorance from the students, but I tried to fit the crowd in my senior years in the from of talking to my younger classmates. I might be naive and nerdy, and until now, I am that nerd who loved classical literature like crazy, and my discipline of physics sometimes can get me as well that when I watch the "Big Bang Theory", I will laugh loud. I think I suffered from hatred from the elder females here in Canada, especially feminists that they even want me dead because I am a strong male in character and sextuality. It is hard to explain and I will include this content in my memoir and explain further. Yes, back to the topic, students should get a face, facebook or not. They are young but they are people too. Soemday they will make themself man or woman that has certain impact in the society. And school should be an ingredient part of the society, that I found from the post Quebec Referendum that I was closely guarded by the people in the society. I will explain that further too in a literary-documentary form in my memoir. Here all I want to say is students shouldn't suffer from adults, someday they will be adults. Maybe, I think they should be friends of older or younger people which I learned from the ignorance I suffered from the school and my depressiona and psychezophenia.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

108#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-17 16:07 | 只看该作者
洋人真使坏,一毛不拔,我不能写了。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

109#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-17 16:21 | 只看该作者
我有一个主意,做一个网站PROMPT英文写作作品,让洋作家也能赚点钱,收费要合理点,每有成员点击你的贴子你就可以收到钱,雇人读成员的文章,加精的又有点钱。成员注册收月费,也算是搞活文化吧。投入可能会很可观,因为我不是写网页的高手,维护网站,读文章都可以的。请大家给点建议吧。。。。。。。。。。。好像有HELIUM是免费的,还有很多限制,BLOGIT要收费,算下来作家简直没收入。。。。。。。。。。。知道的就这些网站了。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

110#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-10-19 18:09 | 只看该作者

Touch

I may choose to touch you as usual, and I think my works and my words have touched you Canadians quite a bit. But now I don't want ot do that, I want to tell some fact and truth about God and Christianity. I am deeply touched and saved by God. I had some experience as being saved by God in the past and the present, when I am writing this. I also had some bad experiences as suffering from career, divorce and alcoholism. My old self told me going back to myself and be well, but I can't, comparing to the immense joy when I surrend to the Lord, the peace and the storm in the spiritual fight and the carol in my heart when I listen to Christmas songs and some Christian songs. They are touching, but simply touch is cheap, like talks, talk is cheap. All I am saying is that the true God, true Eternal God that matters. Christianity is the truth and the only truth, I found that when God warned me when I went back to my old self, that I would still suffer from all the old me, like career jeopardy, divorce from my wife and alcoholism that I enjoyed. I had some experience with Buddhism as well and I found it so fine a religion and I liked it and being blessed for selling some of my Chinese art works and antiques that enabled me to live fine for a while (ehrnnnnn, my books are still not selling), but I found the truth in Chistianity that the only God matters to me. I surrended myself to the Father, the Son and the Holy spirit, and then I found the joy in God as the result, and I am facing a new me, brand new. I never talked like that before, and I never talked about my Buddhism belief and my problems very much to anyone, but God loved me, He wants me back, loved me, to be his child again. I am respond to the calling by writing this. They are the fact, touching or not. I am trying to say this to sell my Christian books, I am saying that, treat it as a prayer, is that God warned me and called me again, He loves me and I want to respond to His Eternal love by typing this. Christmas this year is approaching, and Santa Claus as usual doesn;t really exist, God is love. And by responding to His love and calling, I would like to thank my dear Lord and wish me a very merry Christmas. And I hope all the belivers in His mightiness would enjoy a very merry merry Christams and the soming new year. If prosperity and grace in not in your hand for you to get a grasp on, God will love you and bring them to you. All the best wishes to anyone reading this.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-22 11:15 , Processed in 0.044954 second(s), 35 queries .