楼主: BAIXIAN
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] free dance

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
161#
发表于 2009-8-14 23:13 | 只看该作者
第二名是paul 和Hana。也是美国人。1999年我开始看就每年都见到Paul。Hana是后来换的partner, 好像是唯一的黑人,其实也不怎么黑。
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

162#
发表于 2009-8-14 23:32 | 只看该作者
最近看了一下国内跳舞的vcd.感觉水平比十年前高出10倍。有点外国选手的风范。可能他们都是从小就学,甚至国家给钱到英国受训。希望再过几年能有几对选手跟日本比一比。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

163#
发表于 2009-8-15 17:13 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2330308
德国,男的名字不好记,女的叫Carman.美国有几对,前面说的Michel,1999年是南非人,后来,就成了美国选手。还有,Slavik现在是美国选手,但肯定不是美国长大,因为他的英语很糟糕。不过karina讲的是美国英语。

I guess you talk about Bryan Watson and Carmen.

Bryan is very good but Carmen doesn't impress me.
I think a few others are better, including Karina.
Carmen is competent but she is lucky to have Bryan as her partner.

The South African is probably                                      Michael Wentink.
I like his style.
He is one of the rare guys
who can spin turn many, many times and stops on a dime.

Slavik Kryklyvyy & Joanna Leunis won the IDSF World Amateur Latin Open 2000.

Right afterwards he split up the partnership
and went to compete professionally with Karina.
They won the Professional Latin in UK Open 2005.
Both of them are of Ukraine origin.
Karina moved to USA while still a teenager.
I think Slavik moved to USA a lot later so his English is not that good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

164#
发表于 2009-8-15 17:55 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2330331
第二名是paul 和Hana。也是美国人。1999年我开始看就每年都见到Paul。Hana是后来换的partner, 好像是唯一的黑人,其实也不怎么黑。
Do you mean Paul Killick?
He is British.
Paul got excellent results in competitions with several partners, like Karina, Hanna Karttunen, Oksana Zolotarevskaya.

Paul Killick & Hanna
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

165#
发表于 2009-8-15 23:19 | 只看该作者
I though Paul is American. Maybe I am wrong. Hana is not black, just some suntant.
Michel spin many turns. At this point, no one can compare it. Also he has big mucle and lift his partner easier than another couples. But he has shorter legs. Becouse we taking about dancing,whereever he improve,how fast he turn,he can't win, especially Rumba.
Carman is Bryan's wife. She maybe not the best, but her husband is the best. If I am the judger, I would judge the man at 60% and the woman 40%.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

166#
发表于 2009-8-15 23:27 | 只看该作者

helloman

How you dig out those story? I only see the show.You know what, My teacher's teacher had a course from Michel maybe around 15 years ago.Do you find some magazines or books? Or maybe you just check the internet for finish this reply?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

167#
发表于 2009-8-15 23:33 | 只看该作者
The perfet dancer I think is like this:Bryan's confident and enjoin, Paul's hip and soft, Michel's big muckle and high speed turn.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

168#
发表于 2009-8-15 23:45 | 只看该作者
When you saying Paul had a partner before is Karina, now I remember. That is why when the first time I saw Slavik couple, I got the familia look with Karina. Well I usually focous on the man.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

169#
发表于 2009-8-16 09:47 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2331384
How you dig out those story? I only see the show.You know what, My teacher's teacher had a course from Michel maybe around 15 years ago.Do you find some magazines or books? Or maybe you just check the internet for finish this reply?
I watched quite a few dance competitions on TV or sometimes live over the years.
Those comp commentators gave out a lot of interesting info.
There are also dance-news magazines out there.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

170#
发表于 2009-8-16 10:12 | 只看该作者
It was hot and humid last night so some dancers at Verdun gazebo found it uncomfortable.

Suggestion:
Next time you can bring along a small towel and a clean t-shirt. From time to time during the dance, when you are hot and sweaty, you can go to the small washroom(one for men, one for women), which is located in the greenhouse just next to the basketball court, to wash your face and arms to cool off.
Paper towel in the washroom might run out early in the evening, so having your own small towel is recommended.
At the end of the night, change into a dry t-shirt before leaving.
It will make the whole dance-outing experience a lot more pleasant.

This practice is good for outdoor dancing as well as indoor dancing.

In winter it is not fun to walk into the cold outside
when you are still sweating profusely after a night of heavy dancing,
so changing into a dry shirt beforehand is always a good idea.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 15:24 , Processed in 0.045603 second(s), 34 queries .