楼主: BAIXIAN
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] free dance

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
181#
发表于 2009-8-17 23:43 | 只看该作者
Thank you Helloman. It's very useful.
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

182#
发表于 2009-8-17 23:50 | 只看该作者
美女们其实不用愁,坐那不一会就会被牵走。:p[/quote]

始终没办法,不会跳的美女不会带,会跳的美女轮不到我带。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

183#
发表于 2009-8-18 19:18 | 只看该作者
Post by 蕉窗夜语;2333761
看在都是高老师的学生的份上,偶可以带带你。:p
呵呵,小侠女啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

184#
发表于 2009-8-18 19:20 | 只看该作者
始终没办法,不会跳的美女不会带,会跳的美女轮不到我带。[/quote]

勇敢点,积极点,主动点,多练才能跳好啊:wink:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

185#
发表于 2009-8-18 19:23 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2333900
美女们其实不用愁,坐那不一会就会被牵走。:p

始终没办法,不会跳的美女不会带,会跳的美女轮不到我带。[/quote]

勇敢点,积极点,主动点,多跳才能练好啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

186#
发表于 2009-8-18 20:08 | 只看该作者

helloman

Which lady is your favite? I like Michel's partner.Her name could be Beyata. In my opinion, she is most beautiful and the very top dancer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

187#
发表于 2009-8-18 20:13 | 只看该作者
[
Bryan is very good but Carmen doesn't impress me.
I think a few others are better, including Karina.

You choose Karina? Well I think her leg is kind of big that make her legs look shorter.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

188#
发表于 2009-8-19 12:34 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2334864
Which lady is your favite? I like Michel's partner.Her name could be Beyata. In my opinion, she is most beautiful and the very top dancer.
You probably mean Beata Onefater.
She is very good, dynamic, a very good match for Michael Wentink.
Now they don't dance together anymore.

Beata, born in Lithuania, started her dance career at the age of 6. She became the Lithuanian and former Soviet                    Union youth latin, ballroom, and folk dancing champion. She moved to the U.S. at the age of sixteen. At that time she                    began her ten year partnership with Michael Wentink.            

In 1998, Beata and Michael became World Amateur Latin Champions and won British Open (Blackpool), UK Championships, International Championships, US Open, German Open, Swiss Open and all other amateur competitions. They remained undefeated as amateurs, as well as, undefeated South African Latin Amateur and Professional Champions for 10 years.

In 1999, they turned professional and were finalists of every major international competition. In 2004, they moved to New York and decided to represent the United States.

Presently, Beata is not competing, but is teaching and lecturing in all parts of the world. In December of 2007, Beata began dancing with Max Kozhevnikov and they are currently performing shows worldwide. Beata gives credit to coaches Peter Maxwell, Lorraine and Shirley Ballas. Additionally, Beata has one instructional dance video titled "Touch of Africa".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

189#
发表于 2009-8-19 12:45 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2334867
[
Bryan is very good but Carmen doesn't impress me.
I think a few others are better, including Karina.

You choose Karina? Well I think her leg is kind of big that make her legs look shorter.
Both Beata and Karina are very good.
I like Karina's lines, the movement quality better.

Karina Smirnoff
She is a five-time US champion, World Trophy Champion, and Asian Open Champion. Smirnoff has won the title at the UK Open, is a three time champion at the US Open, two time champion at the Asian Open, five time champion at the Dutch Open, five time US National Professional Champion. She is ranked 2nd in the world, and took second at the British Open Blackpool Dance Festival [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karina_Smirnoff#cite_note-MCDbio-0"][/URL].
She is "the first woman to ever make the British Professional Final with three different partners"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

190#
发表于 2009-8-19 19:15 | 只看该作者
If Karina is the second in the would, who is the first?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-1 18:31 , Processed in 0.046720 second(s), 34 queries .