租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: xhu
打印 上一主题 下一主题

钱真重要

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
191#
发表于 2011-1-11 10:52 | 只看该作者
Post by xhu;2776634
I attended the class tonight. It was very intersting. Tomorrow I will buy the books, then it is the crash course on reading those texts. By the way, got aa English short story idea tonight.

到有一个月退货保证的店买它几套,自己用一套,其余的租给别人。。。。

一个月后,书读了长知识,钱赚了长精神,唯一的烦恼----全班的女孩都给大师些纸条约吃饭,大师个个都不忍拒绝,分身乏术啊!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

192#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-11 14:08 | 只看该作者
I bought books today, four books, $90.25 with the tax, paid by the credit card, less than what I thought of and I think it is good. I can not take the course, and I have to wait until the summer this year to change to English Literature program in Concordia. I want to change. So so far so good, I can side listening to the lectures by now, no one will bother me. The professor for the course is very good, and she mainly talks in the class without asking questions. I owe money to Concordia and I have to wait until I sell some jades and paintings to cover my butt up. That's the main thing I do besides writing stories and poetry. Mistakenly, I am not doing that old engineering business anymore and I have decided to change. Wowh, full time professional writer or an editor for a literature magazine is what I am looking at. I don't like ghost writing or copy writing for the originality concerns, and my works are mainly original works.
金石镂空,了了蝈笼。资成新风,皓月无梦。 学圆堂主人胡文仲题 lychonantiques.org
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

193#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-17 13:59 | 只看该作者
最新决定,不读书了。写作是要写滴,读书读到我头晕,今天把书给退了。自己自学成材吧。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

194#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-17 16:10 | 只看该作者
就穷玩吧,什么时候玩破产就一切玩完了。。。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

195#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-28 11:29 | 只看该作者
卖玉谋财,本倒没什么。。。。。可近年国内玉价飞涨,这个生意要做下去也不容易了。。。。。这不,这回只有涨点价了,薄利多销行不通,要赚更多也不敢。。。。。。。。难呐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

196#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-28 15:45 | 只看该作者
这两年找钱真不容易。。。。。。。花钱倒是挺凶。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

197#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-2 19:27 | 只看该作者
好久没有运动了,刚才去铲雪,铲得嘿持嘿持的,爽!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

198#
发表于 2011-2-3 02:07 | 只看该作者
Post by zonglin;2666921
钱只是人类生活的一重工具罢了,在加拿大够花就行了,如果我心正,多多,少少都好,倒是要小心:

万恶银为首了。
我听人说是万恶淫为首,百善笑当头。
钱够花就行了,再多了绝对是祸害。
天平的一边是钱,另一边是人的需求。
xhu等人需求那一边太重,钱就很重要。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

199#
发表于 2011-2-4 16:33 | 只看该作者
你把加拿大玉往国内倒吧, 这里的破市场跟个麻雀似的, 你还倒个啥:confused: 越折腾越穷, 鸟!
Post by xhu;2789857
卖玉谋财,本倒没什么。。。。。可近年国内玉价飞涨,这个生意要做下去也不容易了。。。。。这不,这回只有涨点价了,薄利多销行不通,要赚更多也不敢。。。。。。。。难呐!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

200#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-5 13:07 | 只看该作者
I don't want to study anymore, have money or not,. business school or literature. I am nearly 40 years old, and I can not study no more, except sometimes I read some books at home. Even that, I found that it is difficult, it happens sometimes I loss memory of things. I will write though, that's the only thing I do to make me proud, and I will trade antiques and paintings to reimburse my living. I think the money I take from the government and the money I made trading antique will make me have a nearly sufficient living. By the way, I do expect my books go sale, so I will have some extra cash in the form of royalty. I will read and write, as usual, Chinese and English. fiction, poetry and prose, and I hope I can publish my first Chinese poetry collection.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-19 17:55 , Processed in 0.046684 second(s), 34 queries .