散文最讲究的是意境,我最很的就是言辞华丽,最喜欢的就是语言朴实,意境清新自然。旧时新文学运动名家多的就是朴实,自然的文风。
荣败不惊,功名尘土。飞雪残剑,今朝樽酒。 玉瞻阁胡文仲题
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-20 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
好的,贴篇本人的英文散文,不,中式英文散文,2005年作品哦!

Suburban

Author:Sha Yan

When I was living in US, I lived in small cities such as Albany and Santa Clara in California. They are different from city of San Francisco, they are the Silicon Valley Satellites. San Francisco is not a big business city. It is more…, more tourism like city. I liked the metropolitan cable cars from downtown to Fisherman’s Wharf. So I liked Golden Gate bridge seeing from the Pacific coast. San Francisco has a lot of sight for me to see.

I worked in both Berkeley and Milpitas and did not live too far. It was about fifteen minutes drive on the freeway from Santa Clara to my company in Milpitas. Silicon Valley are made of these small towns; and it adapts livings of many high-tech professionals like me rather well in these setting. I enjoyed small city living, suburban living. It avoids the crowd, the traffic and many environmental aspects like large sound of the major cities. Even in the city of San Francisco, the traffic is a big problem. And the pollution and the large sound of the city would not make you appreciate the living.

I have lived in North America for fourteen years and spent much of my time living in Montreal. Montreal has population of nearly three million and its high way facility are among the worst in North America. Even though its living condition are among the best in the world, it is still a crowded and polluted city. And many times, the sound of cars driving around in the city, especially in the downtown area, is annoying. I happened to spend more time living in the suburban area, also the satellite of the city; and I quite enjoy the living in my area. It is the peacefulness and quietness of the environment that I liked the most.

These areas of my living in North America were converted from farms some time ago, before I came to this place. Both Silicon Valley and Montreal country side were farms before. When I was driving in the local roads in Santa Clara, I can see the clear trace of its past. They were some large lands which have not been yet utilized. I can imagine there were corns grown in the farms sometimes in the past. And in Montreal suburb, especially extending to East part of the town, you can see the same. Both in Silicon Valley and in Montreal, there were residential areas with some areas planned from industrial usage.

I enjoyed suburban living. Mainly the environment aspects of the living make me appreciative. In these places, not only you get away from the crowded downtown area and its traffic, the quietness and the fresh air of the suburban area also keeps you a refreshing mind. You can think more, play more in these quiet and peaceful places; then you can appreciate more of your life. They are like country but not the country. It is the living in the place reminds you the beautifulness of life. And more than often in one’s life, it is the life itself has the importance.

Living in suburban area is like drinking fresh water, refreshing and clean. Even though some areas of the suburb is full of plants and businesses. The planned residential area is clear of pollution with ease local traffic. In these days industrial world, the pollutions of the air and water were of our urgent concern. And many of these pollution were caused by the car emission, industrial pollution and water mistreatment. Well, you can not get rid of the pollution, even in the suburb, but you can definitely control it. With our control of the pollution with our industrial standards, the suburban living can be more and more enjoyable.

As I woke up in the morning and brewed me a cup of coffee, sit down in front of my notebook computer, checked my emails and started to write, I took a deep breath and let the fresh air running through my lung. My mind and body was relaxing and refreshing. The air, the water were clean. Enjoyable, I thought. With clear thoughts and refreshing mind, I started to think of living beings and the environment, and many many more of life’s aspect and expectancy. Appreciate it, I would. For the living of my life in these suburban area and my life in general. If it is not your life in concern, what else it can be? I thought.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-20 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
Post by dadaly;3170948
晚上喝了点酒睡不着,看SINO上这个帖子又冒上来了,实在没忍住。。。。。
您2012年发的曾经刊登在某报纸的大作-春归梦湖园。(看了一半。)
文中第二自然段,目测150字左右(喝多了看字重影只能目测,见谅)先后四次提及“初春”。如果起强调作用,这种文法我只能说是拙劣的。
同一段落出现“乍暖还寒”。提及这个季节的文章中,90%会用到这个词(尤其在中学作文中)。就像如果一篇作文需要描写一个人的眼睛时,大部分人会用到“炯炯有神”。正经写东西,或者喜欢写东西的人基本不会用这些中学时代已经用烂的词。
四自然段第一句,您在描述一扇门。请注意!是一 扇 门。举个例子,马,一匹马。牛,一头牛。羊,一只羊。门,一扇门。您明白么?一扇门,而不是一坐门。即使您的门论座,那也应该是座,而不是坐。其次第二句中,为什么要用“偶一看”呢?偶,2000年以来很多人用在网络对话中是我的意思。您这里图然冒出这么一句,偶差点笑喷了。
另外,您应该是有文化有常识的人。江南历来以富商居多,不像官宦比排场,比官爵,比面圣时皇帝看了他几次,说了几句话。他们能比的只有家里的院子,比厨房的厨子。所以才有了苏州园林,才有了江南菜系种的精,细,用料的讲究。江南历来有气派有讲究的院子,都是富商家的。官场中人,没有这么好的院子。
真的想看完您的作品。但是下一个自然段看到第一句您用到了“壑然开朗”时,对不起我真的不能再继续了。
另,介绍一下我自己。向天发誓,我中专毕业,没什么文化。向来对于以文人持仰视态度。所以我非文人,如果您以为我以上写这些是文人相轻,对不起你错了。如果您自称人文,又认为我是在文人相轻,我认为您是在骂我。
快到年底了,在sino看着您卖假玉,假字,假画,假古董折腾了一年了。说实话我喜欢古玩,我也在各大中外古玩书画网站都看到过您的身影。看着您先自抬身价,又看着您被人奚落,说实话我心里挺难受的。您说您出国了糊弄糊弄洋鬼子就算了,自己人您也不放过啊?
最后,祝!2013年您能幸福。

我只用了一个乍暖还寒不是?中文也没有第二个成语反映冬春相接的天气啊!看你绕来绕去玩个语言游戏就是来打击我,一个文人.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-20 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
Yan红了,在美加叫得开的作家.诗人,虽然书没卖几本.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-20 18:30 | 显示全部楼层
中国人很现实,文人们是弱势群体,在中国是饱受打击的一群人.他/她怕你,他/她打击你.他/她不怕你,他/她也打击你.他/她真的怕你么,他们怕的是你的一支笔,怕的是你的水品,作品.老实说吧,这些年谁还看书啊?忙着圈钱都来不及.文人相轻是事实,从古到今饱受打击是事实.骨头轻的那个早就找好一个方向.投靠一下,为统治阶级卖命.文非不饰,昧着良心写文章为统治者摇旗呐喊的多了去了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-20 18:37 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大美国好,有自自由由的创作空间.不像在中国,狭隘的,忌妒文人作家书画家的人太多.十年浩劫一把火烧遍全中国,为毛某人卖命的太多太多,恐怖.我啊!该珍惜这边的创作环境了.做生意,成天钱钱钱的!没办法,要生存.嘿嘿!还有三个稿子在这里的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-3-28 14:22 , Processed in 0.060662 second(s), 34 queries .