租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Jingren
打印 上一主题 下一主题

网上英语角

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:27 | 只看该作者
nobody with sound mind will echo you, stupid shit. go and join angel, sunshine and professional, you 4 can form a ring of shit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2002-6-3 14:57 | 只看该作者
montrealwinter, why don't you keep the shit to yoruself and leave us ass a clean place?5 c$ |( }8 ]- {. ]* o+ t
we all know shit exit, but we don't have to talk it all the time.
& X8 @+ Z7 u# Q! Z1 d8 [montrealwinter, just get lost!" D2 d3 X$ K  a/ I: j  s6 B
go home, montrealwinter, go home!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:05 | 只看该作者
you are wrong, assman=wang8.5 ^+ o0 ]( C& s% l2 g
you are just the residual product of assman, called shit.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:16 | 只看该作者
no, we have to generate you thorugh ass. montrealwinter, if you can find another way, i will promote you to montrealsummer.* f4 U  L" Z: X0 I" {6 U7 _1 k
assman or assowman, we have to let montrealwinter pass through!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:33 | 只看该作者
have to say shit is bad, shit from guangzhou is worse, shit from a grangzhou woman is the worst. shit from an ugly guangzhou woman with kid is a living hell...
: m( b& u0 Z5 t6 |( q2 }5 w1 g7 Q9 Tmintrealwinter is a people? is a living thing? how can you prove it?????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:45 | 只看该作者
Are you talking to me????
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2002-6-3 15:57 | 只看该作者
don't be self-destructive please. aren't you talking about yourself? it just happened to my name. i am proud of you!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2002-6-3 16:12 | 只看该作者
To MW:
2 h6 ]" U0 C& ?& xNo one makes me disappear, and I’ve been always around. As for Wangba, choking off a yupi banker (that was me!) who enrages him most often, sounds like a neat and peaceable way to help prevent future attacks. How effectively??!  Only if he has ever ever made it! Haha!+ o7 w- k. Z; N
Even people leading the efforts to cut me off, should detect that Wangba stops bluffing at this BBS. And my best wish is: finally, he is starting to figure out what a real s-u-cker he has become!
. o  Y+ v" K+ [+ m8 \1 }On the other hand, well, there is still no sign that our Concordia-shi-t-glued “stupidme’ starts to acknowledge his intergenerational stupidity and idiot-like behavior.
6 C8 {& n' c0 ?) Q) E: p8 e: f% G5 DMontreal Winter, keep working, I’ll be on your side.% X* n7 F* B- n

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2002-6-3 23:01 | 只看该作者
Professional, it's been a long time and I thought you've been 'comradized' by those homos        
% e$ S, d' n7 M4 iBy the way, I miss your dog!/ ?" z$ L& [3 ]- m0 n
Kinda scary when you said you were always around----like a ghost???  eek!  So act like a man, don't change your ID would you?  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2002-6-4 02:47 | 只看该作者
WM, it's kinda funny because professional has disappeared for quite a long time but when you mentioned his name he showed up suddenly and said"I has always been around!"----No doubt that he has been using another name here around us like a ghost    , guess who he is, is he that assman  :confused:  or shit  :confused:  ? C'est possible.  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-3 11:17 , Processed in 0.047763 second(s), 38 queries .