租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: greyhound
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 巴西行

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2005-11-14 13:26 | 只看该作者

safer? in north or south

heard you have to prepare 100 USD, cash, for donation in case robbers happen to know you, such luck is quite offen there, right ?
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-15 09:02 | 只看该作者
Post by bomboa
Greyhound, why you back so soon? Martin has nothing do with you T-MD.
I`m figuring to follow your steps there? me try to get there Christmas time. how much for the air ticket ?
what that place? Varginha ? where is that ? why specific there? you have friends or it`s a fun place ? 7:1, you joking ? ha, that`s man`s paradise, eh ? paraiso. lets migrate there.

I have to come back to attend the citizenship test,my tickets was $2900 but fully open plus a few rebate.Christmas will be very hot so you'd better reserve everything before come I did not do so,even today a national holiday here I could not get a ticket to Rio.I went to Varginha because my friend from Sao Paulo drove me over to Belo and on the way we stop there,the UFO has landed there.

英雄所见略同!我也有此想法,让女人来追咱们
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-15 09:11 | 只看该作者
Post by bomboa
heard you have to prepare 100 USD, cash, for donation in case robbers happen to know you, such luck is quite offen there, right ?

No,my idea is keeping as less cash as you can,it is not that bad,always leave you camera in your bag,do not wear the watch.do not use public transportation after 10:00 PM,day time should be fine.

it is a good idea to have four people come down here,it will be safer,it is not necessary to bring any US $ at all,if you have credit card and the bank card with plus,you can withdraw money here use your bank card.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2005-11-15 16:42 | 只看该作者
灰狗兄,马上要回啦?太好了,等着喝你带回的酒呢,别忘了我的份哦:cool: .
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-6-4 09:11 , Processed in 0.042012 second(s), 32 queries .