租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: MICHAEL
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[移民] 申请妻子团聚?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
81#
发表于 2003-1-10 13:16 | 只看该作者
hi,lanpiao
is that checklist the checklist of federal?
could u please send me one copy,thanks
yiyangchun@sina.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

82#
发表于 2003-1-10 13:23 | 只看该作者
urgent question:

what is the first step fee for application, including sponsor application and immigration application. is quebec' fee the same as federal's

shall i pay for it together ( on the same form) or seperately..

thanks...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

83#
发表于 2003-1-10 14:18 | 只看该作者
因为我和我女友以前都在欧洲留学。但我是先办的移民,2002年我登陆后才回欧洲与她办了结婚。我现在正在帮我太太帮团聚申请。我在准备各种文件时遇到几个问题,急盼诸位大哥大姐指教!小弟先谢了!!

因为我们的情况比较特殊,所以很难在网上找到先例。

1。我们的结婚证是在欧洲办的,有英文版原件。我不知道还需不需要回中国再办结婚。问了加拿大使馆和中国大使馆都得不到准确答复。中国大使馆只能出中文认证,也没有用处。

2。在IMM1344A 表中的第11问需要填
record of landing(confirmation of permanent
resident number),请问这就是指的枫叶卡的8位号码吗?

4。申请表还有一项是要交 notice of accessment for the most recent years.需要到Tax and Revenue Bureau去要。可我打电话去要时,却被告知我因为我是2002年才登陆,还没报过税,notice of accessment for the most recent years根本无从谈起。请问有没有人遇到过相同问题。多谢指教!

3。最后还想问一下现在申请团聚从递第一张表到拿到签证大约要多久?

多谢多谢!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

84#
发表于 2003-1-12 05:24 | 只看该作者
To lanpiao:
Thank you very much for your checklist !!!

To Springyi:
I calculated the fee of the first step, which is
1500 CAD. If you have questions, you can contact me at shenweicn@hotmail.com.  Good luck!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

85#
发表于 2003-1-12 11:05 | 只看该作者
hi,swcn comrade:

i am doubt why the fee of first step is 1500CAD?
i think it is 550 =75 sponsorship + 475 application
something wrong?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

86#
发表于 2003-1-12 11:49 | 只看该作者
各位道上的同志,哥们小两口正在填表,这有几个细节问题请帮帮忙,不胜感激

1,我老婆是中专学历,请问在IMM008 Schedule1 表第10项 Education表里算是 University/college 还是 Trade school or other post secondary school.而且Type of certificate or diploma issued应该是什么呢?

3,老婆需要填写的5490表里有一个填写是(第12项)
   12. When did your sponsor depart after your
       Relation started  Date:__ __ ____
       Wedding           Date:__ __ ____
       Did your sponsor return to visit you?
       _NO  _YES   Number of visits__

(我和女朋友01年三月份认识,然后02年3月份我技术移民签证来加拿大,然后02年12月份回国结婚,然后1月份我又回来了),请问大虾这几项应该如何填写呢。

4,老婆需要填写的在0008-SHEDULE1 第11项 personal history里
  Give details of what your have been doing dring the past 10years or since 18, which ever period is longer,starting with the most recent information. Include jobes held,periods of unemployment,periods of study and any other use of time,such as time spent travelling in search of a country of refuge,stays in hospitals,prisons or other places of confinement, and periods spent at home as a homemaker. You must not leave gaps。

请问根据这个要求要把寒假,暑假,黄金周旅游之类的东西也要写进去吗。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

87#
发表于 2003-1-12 14:30 | 只看该作者
另外请问在Authority To Release Information To Designated Individuals表,也就是5476表里

I am aware that any information which would be subject to exemption, if I had the right of access under the Privacy Act, will likely not be released. This authorization is given pursuant to Section 8(1) of the Privacy Act.

My client number is_____  

Is this authorization in connection with an existing application?

__NO
__YES
  Given the name and location at the office where that application was made_______

请问这个client number 和其他空应该填写什么啊?这表达的是什么意思呢?

十分感谢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

88#
发表于 2003-1-12 19:31 | 只看该作者
To What if, the record of landing is the number which is shown on IMM1000 (your landing paper), probably start from "W ***......"
To Lanpiao;
Congratulations! I hope everybody good luck for this application.
Lanpiao: could you send me your checklist? If I can ask you more questions by sending you email, I'll be very appreciate!
My eamil is:
juliefzh@hotmail.com
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

89#
发表于 2003-1-16 18:24 | 只看该作者
同志们,是不是我需要提供:护照复印件,移民纸复印件?

我今天去政府一个部门去复印了(但是还不知道是什么部门,反正和人打交道的),复印了护照,移民纸,顺便把医疗卡,sin卡也给复印了,然后我当面宣誓,然后那胖小姐把材料都钉在一起,在宣誓纸上签字。

因为上面没有任何章子,也没有说明是哪个单位处理的这个事情,我问她这样是否能被移民局接受,她也不太清楚。(她的工作只是保证我的复印的那几张纸被我宣誓是真实的)

请问这样的复印件,移民部会接受吗?

-----

另外听说需要提供护照每一页面的复印,可是在checklist上找不到啊,难道那些空白的也要复印,我只把我首页,加拿大盖了移民章子的那一页(同时也有进出中国海关的章子),和最后的签名页复印了,应该没问题吧?

thanks..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

90#
发表于 2003-1-17 00:32 | 只看该作者
springyi:

I think you can follow the checklist and you don't need to copy and submit your passport or other things you mentioned. However, it's good to send your wife's passport (copy).

===另外听说需要提供护照每一页面的复印,可是在checklist上找不到啊
it's needed if you apply for citizenship, not for your wife's immigration.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-18 21:10 , Processed in 0.116817 second(s), 38 queries .