楼主: desperatenewyea
打印 上一主题 下一主题

刚被“丈夫”打了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2003-2-1 12:05 | 只看该作者
先给你拜个年,祝你新春大吉。
冷静下来,不要打911的,有意义吗?必竟是夫妻一场的。实在不可以生活到一起,就好见好散吧,在国外每个人的压力都很大的,理解一下。

打人,肯定是不对的,应当受到指责的。但夫妻之间的事,应该你们之间协商解决的,外人的见意仅仅供参考,仅仅是个参考的,我是一个过来人的,希望你能够冷静处理,不要扩大事态,警察能结决家庭纠分吗?不能的只不过是在伤口上再加一点盐的,重要的是沟通,沟通不了时,好见好散的,一切都看在孩子的面子上吧。。。

冷静。。。冷静。。。拿出你的智慧去解决问题。。。我很理解你的心情的。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2003-2-1 12:44 | 只看该作者
you should solve everything through law procedure, to be more brave, never sacrify yourself for kid. you are independent.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2003-2-1 15:01 | 只看该作者
thank verybody,especially "tian sheng tian yang",(sorry, i can't type in Chinese though i'm struggling writing in English

I'm always dealing with it reasonably enough. But the problem is he might think this is a kind of yeilding, a kind of surrendering so that he could beat me repeatedly. And becomes a habbit. But to hurt my kid means to kill myself This often make me heartbroken.I can't bear that assumption that my kid will see her father being arrested by the police. so you can understand in what a situation i am. So last night, even he pushed me to call 911, i did not because my kid is before us and crying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2003-2-1 15:30 | 只看该作者
嗨,难姐难妹!咱俩的事相差不到一个点。一过年男人就发疯啊?我现在鼻青脸肿不能出门,对着电脑发呆。你呢?你保重。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2003-2-1 15:52 | 只看该作者
有苦难言
  it is inconceivable, there is such a man who never cherish her wife, i encourage you to divorce with your husband, people can lose everything but dignity, trust yourself, there is no difficulty which can not be overcome in the world.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2003-2-1 18:38 | 只看该作者
I went out to breathe the fresh cool air of Canada and tried to cool my head to find a proper clue for myself. The grey sky and the grey branches of trees made me chilly. The air is bitter and my heart is so desperate__ this is a place i don't know much. People passing by are unknow to me   
I felt myself lost in the deep bitterness. When in China, every time after this kind of nightmare, i went out to sit and walk a while, to see my friends and my relatives pretending nothing happened. Then i would feel better. But now, i found i have no place to go, nobody to see and to talk. i need not pretend, nobody knows me.

I felt so lonely and helpless. i came back and tried to sleep to rest myself a while, but my tears can't help falling down, my daughter wiped away for me which made me even more heartbroken.She is too young to bear all of this.

i thought over and over, but i don't know what to do.

pian yao!!: your husband is more foolish than that one who is called "husband of mine. he never beat my face! What is called real man?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2003-2-1 20:03 | 只看该作者
真的不敢想象,现在还有老公打老婆的事情?CALL911不太好,不是对你的老公不好,他下地狱都应该,关键是对孩子不好,所以,还是不要CALL911了。可是,离婚吧,不和睦的家庭对孩子的影响也会很大的。再有,孩子是很重要的,但是我们连自己的人格和尊严都不能捍卫,又怎能给自己的孩子以榜样呢?

新的一年,新的开始,给自己一个机会,加拿大的天空不是灰色的,找回自己做人的权利,我们生而平等!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2003-2-1 21:48 | 只看该作者
unreasonable, 对,就是这个词;这就是老公打老婆的借口。总是这样。可笑。
我打电话给国内的亲友拜年,妈妈问我嗓子怎么哑了。我说是IP电话,效果不好。
人生象一口黑沉沉的大锅,没有缝隙。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2003-2-1 21:52 | 只看该作者
有苦难言,有机会聊聊吧,都是天涯沦落人。pianbuyao@hotmail.com
也别太委屈,尽力打还他。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2003-2-1 23:13 | 只看该作者
去YWCA练习一下,二打一还打不过?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-11 04:27 , Processed in 0.044391 second(s), 38 queries .