租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: desperatenewyea
打印 上一主题 下一主题

刚被“丈夫”打了

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2003-2-2 17:08 | 只看该作者
you ku nan yai
    i enjoy your character, you are so docile that i will back to china to find a lady like you
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2003-2-2 22:17 | 只看该作者
hihi, happy new year princess, you are as mean as before...  :p  be nicer please..
to 有苦难言": you should think of future seriously: Do you still love your husband and if you are willing to stay with him for your whole life?  You have the right to live for yourself in this free country. So you have to make a decision! If you don't want to stand him any more, you can separate and move out first to see if he can be nicer to u.
As for your daughter, I understand your feeling, however, you should make her understand that it's not your fault if you choose to leave your husband. In canada, even beating children is not allowed (opposite to china). It's the most unreasonable thing for a husband to beat his wife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2003-2-3 00:32 | 只看该作者
我告诉你一个成长在那样家庭的孩子的心情,就算这辈子什么都不缺,就算父母都她再好都是没用的。看着母亲被打没感觉的孩子,你养了也白养。如果有感觉,那么你每次被打的时候你的孩子都在伤心,如果你也心疼,那么就应该负起一个母亲的责任去解决问题。因为你不解决对她是没好处的,如果孩子有血性些,迟早会有家庭战争的,那时候很有可能是你丈夫送她去警察局。那是你选错的男人,最后却要她去结束那个错误,很不公平的。即使最保守的估计,在那样的环境长到,是学不会很好的和异性相处的,没有信任感,没有家庭安全感。
我不想抱怨什么,母亲为我付出了很多,甚至那样的家庭也是她认为抱拳下来对我的成长比较有利的,可事实上错了,不过生活就是这样的,他们现在年纪都大了,远在万里外,我还是会担心妈妈,还是会听到偶尔不管她怎么掩饰都有的委屈,我心里还是会很难受,可那是她的生活,她有选择的权利。可不要说那是因为我,我不需要的,做女儿的都不需要的,那不是一个好的家庭环境,也不是好的教育方式,也是没必要的牺牲。这些话我从来没和妈妈说过,因为牺牲都有了,我还能说什么,唯一能做的就是努力些,让她在我这里有满足。快30年过去计较什么都晚了,可你还年轻吧,不要再让你的孩子再继续我的悲剧了,生活该怎么就怎么,没有人可以不尊重别人,违背规则应该受到惩罚,家应该有爱,也应该有原则。不要在你孩子身上重复我的悲剧。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2003-2-3 00:44 | 只看该作者
你丈夫是不是中国人呀?我看不太象呀。好像阿拉伯人,你更象,有什么不敢离婚的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2003-2-3 01:00 | 只看该作者
有苦难言,认真分析下大家的发言,为什么劝分的多,劝和的少?别当局者迷了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2003-2-3 06:55 | 只看该作者
Thanks everybody! I am concerning this problem seriously.

yes, i was always reflecting on myself to see whether i did something wrong or not proper, and often asked him to do so and often told him that life is a life long art, we have a lot to learn through the hardship and bitterness. i even pray to God help me find a right way to solve this problem without hurting too much my daughter, myself and even him.

Sweet bee, thanks for telling me your experience,it's so alert to me!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2003-2-3 10:37 | 只看该作者
有时侯, 打人的人是自卑, 看来你颇有学识, 至少英文不错, 你"丈夫"(?) 感到你比他本事, 所以用打来要你听他的. 试试以柔制刚, 多讓他在家里做主, 在人前让他有点尊严,两人多沟通,男人都是要面子的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2003-2-3 12:53 | 只看该作者
To You Ku Nan Yan:
      After reading your story,I am very worry about you,and I can't believe in that you can live with this kind of man without thinking divorce with him.For me,I can't bear anyone in the world who has even beaten me except my parents,and I will leave someone who do something not nice right away even if he would be my husband,and never come back with him.In my opinion,everybody living in the world must be independent,that is not only to have a job for yourself and also to be firm in your heart,yet,something you are having in heart very bravely is the most important thing as well.If I were you,I would find out a chance to talk with my husband and ask him if he still like to keep the family with me.If so,I ask him never beat me again,and if not, I will divorce with him right away that I ask the court to permise my daughter living with me,and I don't care or afraid anything bad could be happened in future,because I am independence and working in weekdays,and I also never mind if he work in the same unit as the one where I am working,because he doesn't have any relationship with me after divorce and he won't have any right to focus on my business or my future life.I am student here and not working,however,I am very confidence and I think of that I will have a very good future if I keep my heart to be firm not matter whether you are here or in China.Anyway,you are not alone unhappy here and I like to talk with you or go somewhere together when you need.You can write me to my e-mail box,'winlife2002_2003@yahoo.com'.Hope to hear from you soon.Please be happy.         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2003-2-3 13:10 | 只看该作者
You should always believe in yourself as what I do usually.Please think about your daughter and you have to make a decision very soon,for both of you two,and I am sure that you can take good care for your daughter by yourself if you divorce with the man who you should throw away many years ago.Don't mind his relatives,his parents,his sister or someone who has the same blood with him if they are not nice to you and if they never respect you,and you can them do the same.Believe me S.V.P.,the only person you can depend on and you can trust except your parents is yourself.You could be feel pain if you are divorced because you have been with each other for many years,on the other hand,the one who you have even loved before had already changed and he is not the one who is not valuable anymore for you to stay,to love or to live with.Please forget about him and thinking more for your daughter and your future life that she is waiting for you giving her a nice life together.         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2003-2-3 13:24 | 只看该作者
This stinky forum is full of psycho.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-12 07:39 , Processed in 0.045134 second(s), 38 queries .