11#
发表于 2001-7-26 17:55 | 只看该作者
你好, Idonotknow.

请发个Email给我,好吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2001-7-26 22:54 | 只看该作者
我最近也很烦,主要是前途未,作为国际学生,明年5月将毕业,却不知道该回国还是争取留在蒙城,我的专业是会计,找工作可能不难,因为我没有争大钱的欲望和能力。但深感留在国外的寂寞,和远离亲友的惆怅,我该怎么办。  :confused:   :confused:   :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2001-7-26 23:16 | 只看该作者
Go Back to homeland, You will find many

new good feeling that you can't fell before

you go aboard!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2001-7-26 23:40 | 只看该作者
To janice,

会计审计专业在中国的需求比电子电脑等工程类专业要强,因为现在中国正在搞所谓的“市场经济”(准确地说在搞“封建市场经济”)。朱总理曾经不止一次地训骂财政部长“中国的会计师只会做假帐!”(因为目前中国的会计师队伍归财政部门管,尽管各地都成立了“注册会计师协会”,都是些八路军糊弄共产党的干活),曾多次要放开“五大”在中国的业务。所以,凭你的专业和海外留学的经历可以在中国找一个很不错的工作。如果想回去,建议你还是回去。

看样子你现在比较年轻,正是发展的大好时机。但是,当你回国挣到钱后,成家立业之后,当你真正对中国社会有所了解之后,你可能会怀念这里的社会。到那时,如果想回来,可以再申请移民嘛,凭着你的留学经历和语言能力,加拿大是随时向你敞开大门的。

别烦,“世界是你们的”。
闲着没事上个帖子。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2001-7-27 00:15 | 只看该作者
Thank xdd and xianren for giving me good ideas. I' ll thank seriously of your advice.

To xianren, I'm not too young as a single woman.Should I look for a boyfriend here(many friends of mine supported me to do so)or go back China? Most of friends told me it is difficult to look for a good husband here because, the most of older than me  are married , the rest is either too young or too complex of their situation. is it true?  :confused:   :confused:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2001-7-27 00:44 | 只看该作者
hehe,janice
年龄不是问题体重不是压力
身高不是距离,
TAKE IT EASY,U CAN FIRST FIND SOME JOB HERE, OR GO BACK TO CHINA AND EARN MUCH MONEY,U HAVE GOOD MAJOR, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT。ABOUT BOYFRIEND, HEHEH, UP TO U。
MARRY OR JUST ONLY FRIEND, ALL UP TO U。
ANYWAY, KEEP SMILING:-))))))
IF U ARE NOT HAPPY, U CAN INVITE ME BEER OR DINNER, I CAN MAKE U LAUGH AND HAPPY:-))
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2001-7-27 01:04 | 只看该作者
Smiling:

Thanks for your warm heart and comfort,you have made me laughing           .I will remember to invite you first, if I feel boring again.

thanks again!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2001-7-27 02:58 | 只看该作者
再贴一个就去睡觉觉了.

一位贵妇人去西班牙巴塞罗纳旅游,中午来到当地最负盛名的饭 店就餐。她看到旁边桌子有一位女士正在吃一种很长的棍状物, 一种她从来没见过得食品。这位贵妇人想那一定是西班牙的特产, 一定要品尝品尝。 她叫过来服务生,问那是什么原料作的。那服务生很有礼貌的说: “夫人,那是牛鞭"。一听是牛鞭,这位贵妇人连忙也要点一客。 但那服务生却道:“对不起,夫人,我们这里的牛鞭都是取自斗 牛场里被杀死的牛,而我们城市一星期只举行一场斗牛。所以现 在没有新鲜的存货。不过您可以预订下星期的。" 没办法,这位夫人只好预订了一客。一星期以后,她准时来到饭 店,这回没多久,她点的菜就被端了上来,但盖子一揭,这位贵 妇人勃然大怒,叫过上回的那个服务生,问道:“上星期我见得 那个鞭有三尺长,但今天我这个怎么还不到七寸?" 服务生还是很有礼貌的回答道:“对不起,夫人,这星期,牛嬴 了。。。。"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2001-7-27 03:11 | 只看该作者
Jenny, you said it is difficult to find a good husband here, but I think it is the same situation in China. To some degree, it is more difficult! Because most of the "excellent" men in China are busy with their money(digging or enjoying). On the other hand,men here are more natural, they are easy to fall in love. Say,many lonely voice are calling out...

Therefore, for husband and leisure life, stay here; for money and and good friends, back to China!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2001-7-27 11:07 | 只看该作者
HAHAH,jenny ji?janice?
who is the boring girl?:-)
anyway, if u want to invite me, u 'd better be hurry.
because , i will go to enjoy my vacation for one month,woo,
hope u dont be boring again during this month,
hehe,sky is blue, air is fresh, smiling is sweet,your face?hope it keep smiling
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-4-27 07:39 , Processed in 0.043024 second(s), 38 queries .