租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Nickole
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找个老外又何妨?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
11#
发表于 2002-5-5 21:04 | 只看该作者
为什么是两码事? 刚开始是自然的交往,后来相互间有了感觉,这很正常啊,在国内大家也是这么谈恋爱的吧?

感情的事能分的那么清吗?什么时候是正常交往,什么时候是谈婚论嫁?是不是中国的介绍婚姻太多了,大家都不会谈恋爱了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2002-5-5 21:06 | 只看该作者
我敢说,这儿所有的中国女同胞都不反对"嫁给老外",至少可以性趣十足,哈哈!
不信?等着看下面的贴子吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2002-5-5 21:08 | 只看该作者
不要以偏盖全,我想谈的是大多数而非个别。非洲人还当上了联合国主席的呢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2002-5-5 21:18 | 只看该作者
If that white man is the one u really love and he loves u too, then go ahead without hesitancy, don't have to care what others' think.
If 适应当地的文化环境上能给我们不少帮助 is one of your purposes to get a white boyfriend or husband, u r totally wrong but I don't wanna waste my time here.
Up to now, 2 of my friends have lived with white men and what a coincidence, the two white men are both over 40 years old, divorced and with kids!!!
Wanna say sth. to some Chinese female----Chinese men is the best in the whole world and don't get deceived by those white men's first impression of being more polite and gentle to woman than Chinese men.
Guess u will get it later but at least don't confuse some other here and stay away from my business...         
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2002-5-5 22:05 | 只看该作者
to smilehehua:

你英语或法语怎么样? 我TOEFL考了660, 仍觉的有很大的差距,尤其是具体到日常生活,英语就不够用了,你的外语怎么样呢? ---- 你拿什么'自然交流?' 你不会是说在床上进行'原始交流'吧??

我认识一个学计算机的中国女的,老外男朋友43岁,没工作,考他已死的老爸留的点钱过日子.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2002-5-5 22:08 | 只看该作者
又:
你是不是说我们中国人就象非洲人? 我有点禁不住想扇你一巴掌了,你自己不要脸,你自己是三等..., 别扯上别的中国人.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2002-5-5 22:27 | 只看该作者
别动气,我这有个大家爱听的例子。据我知道,蒙大的一位教授,中国人,在他的领域内很优秀,语言也很优秀(当然不是只会考托福),娶了UQAM 前任女副校长,他们的两个孩子也能讲很好的中文。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2002-5-5 22:40 | 只看该作者
I totally agree to Mstrix’s point of  view . In addition, most of the Chinese girls who lived with white men were common-looking or ugly(both appearance and thinkings).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2002-5-5 23:04 | 只看该作者
非洲人又怎么了?看来肤色揭了你的伤疤。你不会说我看不得中国人和白种人谈恋爱,我自己更不会与黑人说话。
你的内心里根本就是对肤色太敏感了。所以你终日缩在自己的洞里,抱着自己的660,而不愿走出来和大家交流,我真怀疑你当初千心万苦到底为了什么。

白人里是有人没有工作,黑人里也有当联合国主席的。看人是看才干,还是看肤色?

另外,如果我希望你不要再回我的帖子了,我实在讨厌和喜欢动手的人说话。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2002-5-5 23:16 | 只看该作者
lonely-single-man, frankly, they're ugly looking and I didn't mention it because they're kinda friends of mine, hehe        
Do you guys realize that the more ugly the Chinese girls are, the more attractive they are in those white guys' eyes, hehe, it's cool!    
Two of my classmates married foreigners after graduation, one to Australia another to the States, most of us boys were really happy for them and for ourselves too, because they are the most ugly looking in our faculty!!! What kind of taste these white pigs have???  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-18 02:24 , Processed in 0.045673 second(s), 38 queries .