租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: Nickole
打印 上一主题 下一主题

找个老外又何妨?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
71#
发表于 2002-5-18 16:51 | 只看该作者
1)you are fundamentaly wrong. God is one of us, god is a human being. ask sunshine if you don't believe wang8
2)multiracial marriage will creat high quality offsprings. and close racial marriage will creat idiots like you
3)sex has no bondaries. you can have sex with your wife, your lover, men, women or even animal if you are tolerant and crative enough. i did not go that far, but i know weired thing happens in any seconds.
i will not thank you because your intellegence level can not permit you to undertstand my message.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

72#
发表于 2002-5-18 17:05 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

73#
发表于 2002-5-18 18:16 | 只看该作者
you can be a dummy without temper... but you are a dummy.
i just don't know how to show respect to ignorant peopele. its not about you are chinese or japanese, dummies are dummies, no nationality, no gender issue here
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

74#
发表于 2002-5-18 18:29 | 只看该作者
想找个洋哥傍傍?找个洋妞耍耍?
check out this site:
http://lavalife.ca

Good luck!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

75#
发表于 2002-5-18 18:55 | 只看该作者
To Wang8: You are really something.I read mostly of your messages and want to say some.... if you are merciful enough, you should know your success mostly come from your gene and you are lucky be here in your early age. If you don't have good gene and came here in your 30's, maybe you are one of the ignorant people and similar as other new immigrants. Be merciful, meanings is understanding any people, try to help them, instead of look down upon them...... Don't fight with me. I don't like and I am scare of it   wink
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

76#
发表于 2002-5-18 19:56 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

77#
发表于 2002-5-19 09:48 | 只看该作者
ok, stick to the point with decent language
1) scientically speaking, the mix has a longer life span, higher IQ, better looking than the offspring of the same racial creation.
2) according to the bible, the God is one of us and he is a human being
3) this is a free contry, i can have sex with whoever i like to have sex with as long as i don't break the law.
if you have thress arguments and they are all proven wrong and misleading, what should i call you? smart ass?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

78#
发表于 2002-5-19 10:02 | 只看该作者
to mj
wang8 is wang8 all caused by his hardwork.
success = ability x motivation x opportunity. i can not help to gain some ability and opportunity, but i always try very hard to motivate you people, am i not merciful?
i want to conduct a survey here, who enjoys reading my post and feel my writing is helpful for their development, please reply. who hates to read my post and feel my words make them unconfortable, please reply as well.
if negative bigger than positve, i will retrive from this board.
how's that?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

79#
发表于 2002-5-19 10:38 | 只看该作者
Since God gives every dog a voice, let them bark.
Hang on W8
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

80#
发表于 2002-5-19 10:42 | 只看该作者
scoreboard:
hangon:1
hangoff:0
time remaining for the game:
7 days and 7 nights
go, wang8, go!
by the way, i don't think criticizing a lady's sex life is such a good and civilized idea. please leave babe and her boyfriend alone. if you have any problem with openmindness about the sex, you take wang8, ok?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-10-18 04:50 , Processed in 0.050679 second(s), 38 queries .