楼主: zpww
打印 上一主题 下一主题

“满城华人服务中心”太令人失望!!

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
31#
发表于 2007-1-29 11:48 | 只看该作者

支持楼主!

个人感觉温哥华的中侨服务社办得不错,至少不会让你看到令人恶心的嘴脸!各种活动,培训等等,真的很到到位。
顺便提一句,到了这里才知道有侨领的说法(算我孤陋寡闻),可惜的是来蒙城也有一段时间了,未看到也未感受到“侨领“们究竟为大家做了点什么,只是经常看到在某地聚餐等等。既然称为侨领,不管是自封的也好,还是有人承认的也好,请你们多做一些让大家能够信服的事情来!要不就别提着两个字,替你们脸红!:frown:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

32#
发表于 2007-1-29 14:20 | 只看该作者
I totally agree with you.
Post by yanne
讨论问题忌讳偷樑换柱,混淆概念。

华人服务中心顾名思义,理当为华人提供有效的服务。与服务对象纳税与否无关,与来自公有制国家无关,与是否义工无关,与对方人品无关......。如果竭尽全力把所有能想到的事情都拿来做借口还能找到很多,那就谈不上服务了,那叫强词夺理。形成先得查查你有没有资格要我为你服务,我不是为你服务,我是你的大爷,你有本事别来找我的局面。

华人服务中心受政府资助为华人服务,理应受到华人监督。对服务不满意可以投诉,也可以上来发发牢骚。本人认为无可厚非,这叫民主。

本人因多次碰壁,对需要他们帮助的同胞很同情。本人没顾上投诉及发牢骚,最终采取了逃避政策。发现一旦有了有问题或困难,找当地各级相关组织要方便舒心的多,虽然他们并没有指定为华人服务,但他们一般不会也不敢乱来,而且服务相当有效,我也感觉到理直气壮。与在我们在自己的服务中心的感觉完全不同。

可怜哪些初来乍到,语言又不太好的人在求助无门的情况下,还要受到早来了两天的同胞施以没有纳税的压力。

本人准备把事情安排好后去华服作名义工。中心固然有义工,但是别忘了领导的待遇是很高的,没有强烈的责任心是说不过去的,更不能与唐人街看齐。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

33#
发表于 2007-1-29 19:03 | 只看该作者
Post by huahualala
前年的某个周六下午,去中心拿蒙城华人报,里面有个讲座,好象是马老太主持的吧.

我还签了名,居然门口有位长的不错的女生,居然不让我拿走报纸,居然要强迫我听完讲座.差点和她吵起来,心想人长的不错,居然不是很NICE.

后来打听,好象是马老太的千金.后来,再也不去那.

不过,管法语班的工作人员态度很好.

那老变态,如果真有能力,还会让自己的女儿也在那工作?在他老母鸡的翅膀下工作生活?后来听说,老母机原来和他丈夫一起在中共在非洲的某个国家使馆工作,后来就根本没向党报道直接一家跑来QUEBEC了,估计也是有不可告人的事情。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

34#
发表于 2007-1-29 21:29 | 只看该作者

人家老共产党员说话是有道理的

Post by q2006c
谁有能力整合华人社区?你该不会是寄希望于那些只盘算自己利益、满唐人街遍地都是的侨领们吧。哈哈哈。。。侨领,侨领,华侨的领导。
建议所有工作人员加入伟大正确的中国共产党,然后继续为我们服务.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

35#
发表于 2007-1-30 02:51 | 只看该作者
Post by lilian liu
个人感觉温哥华的中侨服务社办得不错,至少不会让你看到令人恶心的嘴脸!各种活动,培训等等,真的很到到位。
顺便提一句,到了这里才知道有侨领的说法(算我孤陋寡闻),可惜的是来蒙城也有一段时间了,未看到也未感受到“侨领“们究竟为大家做了点什么,只是经常看到在某地聚餐等等。既然称为侨领,不管是自封的也好,还是有人承认的也好,请你们多做一些让大家能够信服的事情来!要不就别提着两个字,替你们脸红!:frown:
你们认不认我们这些侨领无所谓,大使馆认我们就行。中国领导人来的时候,是我们这些侨领代表满地可几万华人受领导人的接见、照相、还吃自助餐,特幸福。
别拿侨领不当干部。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

36#
发表于 2007-1-30 17:39 | 只看该作者
Post by redneck
你们认不认我们这些侨领无所谓,大使馆认我们就行。中国领导人来的时候,是我们这些侨领代表满地可几万华人受领导人的接见、照相、还吃自助餐,特幸福。

I don't know who this person is,  but I feel funny for some poor people like this one that they feel happy to be seen and taken photo with some leaders and they are delighted to be treated free meal by them. And they are very happy to eat a buffet. I think nobdy really envy this person! On the contrary, it is so pethetic! I think that this person misses food and the fake glorious upper-class feeling that he used to feel in China.  I don't know that we still have this kind here in Canada!

In China, our home chinese people have to bow their heads to those leaders, big and small, because their lives are under their control. They have no one who can really represent their well-beings. As time passes, many people have developped a habit of leaning on the people who have powers. You must say I am right, eh? They take great pleasure in going out with them, eat with them and try to be in their power circle. I have seen enough of these people and I really and deeply detest these people. Some people have to do this because they have no choice or it is their best choice, but some do this volentarily.

I am happy that I am in Canada. I have choices NOT TO kiss their asses for a better life, and I am having a better spychological, spiritual and material life only because I do not have to kiss their asses!!!

I take great pleaure in seeing that each person smiles to each other and is kind to each other NOT because they know who you are. I love Canada, JUST because this country has succeeded in giving people a good decent life without bringing down the heads of its people!!! I take great pleasure to listen to the politicians to talk about their plans about Canada, but I could care less to be seen with them(I was with Jean Chretien side by side at a show from Le Circle du Soleil, so what?) or eat with them. My value is me, myself, my well being and the people around me, the ordinary people, rich or poor, has power or not, anyone who knows respect, construct and enjoy life!

For those who were not elected by its own people, I won't even think about feeling happy to be with them. I don't hate them because they are just by chance there doing their jobs.  

When this person eats with them again, please don't forget to bring home a little doggy bag as a souvenir or a sign of glory!!

Have a nice meal next time to this person!

Others, enjoy the free life in Canada not to have to kiss anybody's ASS;) !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

37#
发表于 2007-1-30 21:50 | 只看该作者
大家不妨带着看《无间道》的心情去接受服务,体谅地为对方着想一下--“也许他是卧底”,你就不会那么生气了……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

38#
发表于 2007-2-2 03:51 | 只看该作者
如果是一家餐馆或商场, 如果认为不好, 完全可以不去. 但是这是拿着政府的钱为华人服务的地方!?
政府凭什么拿纳税人的钱给他们? 不就是让他们为华人服务吗!? 实际上去那儿大多数应该是新移民. 希望在那儿得到帮助, 尽快适应新的环境. 老移民都知道那儿的服务, 能有几个人现在还去那儿去寻得帮助?
实际上, 一些非华人的移民服务处, 比这个"华人服务中心"要好的多. 如果懂一些英语或法语, 我建议去这些地方试一试. 我的第一份工作就是在这样的机构找的, 虽然我做第一份工作的很短.
这儿许多华人自己忽忧华人. 例如, CHINATOWN的Caisses Desjardins 柜台付BILL收钱. 而一些外围的西人Caisses Desjardins 就是免费的.

Post by 龙战神
不喜欢,就不用去,何必满怀怨恨?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

39#
发表于 2007-2-2 08:33 | 只看该作者
我个人认为,政府是给了服务中心一定的钱,在那里工作的有的是义工,但是所有工作人员的态度实在是太差了.我去过两次,就象回到了国内的政府窗口.就是不能适应国内的这样的生活方式,才移到着,可我接触的第一个算是为政府工作的,和国内一样,感觉该当如何.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

40#
发表于 2007-2-2 18:22 | 只看该作者
Post by wu808
如果是一家餐馆或商场, 如果认为不好, 完全可以不去. 但是这是拿着政府的钱为华人服务的地方!?
政府凭什么拿纳税人的钱给他们? 不就是让他们为华人服务吗!? 实际上去那儿大多数应该是新移民. 希望在那儿得到帮助, 尽快适应新的环境. 老移民都知道那儿的服务, 能有几个人现在还去那儿去寻得帮助?

I agree. This is a question of right(Quan Li). Government gives our money for helping the new commers, not for just putting a NAME there to look good. If they are not good,calls should be made to them and letters should be sent to them first. If no change, then call the concerning department of the government or send letters.

实际上, 一些非华人的移民服务处, 比这个"华人服务中心"要好的多. 如果懂一些英语或法语, 我建议去这些地方试一试. 我的第一份工作就是在这样的机构找的, 虽然我做第一份工作的很短.

I agree. Even though you do not speak good English or French, write what you want to say on a piece of paper. You will be surprised at the willingness to help if you are nice, say Excuse me at the beginning and say thank you at the end!

这儿许多华人自己忽忧华人. 例如, CHINATOWN的Caisses Desjardins 柜台付BILL收钱. 而一些外围的西人Caisses Desjardins 就是免费的.

I doubt this is true. Let me find this out. Because I know that the banks are commercial organizations. They have money making orientated rules and the rules are for every one. Otherwise, they will not be competitive.

Thanks, WU808, have a nice evening!;)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-9-24 22:25 , Processed in 0.055167 second(s), 34 queries .