租房买房买生意上iU91
楼主: 我心依然
打印 上一主题 下一主题

爱我,为什么不能也爱我的孩子?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
41#
发表于 2008-3-28 20:39 | 只看该作者
Post by montrealpost
I agree with everything u said except the following, ha!

Believe it or not, I knew a Quebecer in his early 30's (long time ago now) said:
'It'll be nice to find a girlfriend . . . . .  double income, better life . . . . .
Having a kid (i.e.the woman) is not bad neither, instant family.'

Before questioning about men's attitude for your kid, ASK YOURSELF what have u  done for your own mom FIRST.  Good night!!

of course i believe you. who doesnt know a quebecer who would love to marry a woman with kid?

but did you try to answer my 51/100 question by 1/1?

and when you say "belive it or not", i guess you also agree it is hard to find 51 out of 100.
[url=\"http://sonicwithtails.photo.163.com/\"] [/url]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

42#
发表于 2008-3-28 20:47 | 只看该作者
Post by asun
Yes ,A man never select a  life-partner with a tail INTETIONALLY.
But this time ,u r logically wrong(What a pity to me,I find the near door uncle I used to honored is arrested for rape--just a joke)
The man  fell in love with the charming lady FIRST,and then found the sad fact that of a little "third".Oh my goddess ,that would be the worst situation to me .
Love  is a disease,meet the cure.

I have not presented any logic here.

The only thing i wanted to know is that if MORE THAN HALF of the men would still want to marry a woman when they had known she was with kids beforehand. or if i havd misunderstood the meaning of "负责任", then lets change the question to "how many men would still want to marry a woman after he found out there was a kid".

so i have asked the question to the person who made the conclusion  "一直以为这世界上还是好男人,负责任的男人居多"

who would love to answer my 51/100 question? backed by survey results not imaginations pls.

by the way do you guys even know that in Canada, 43% of married couple end up getting divorced?

wow.the world is full of responsible people.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

43#
发表于 2008-3-28 23:15 | 只看该作者
我只是想表达:如果一个男人真正爱上一个女人,那麽他会同时爱上她的一切,包括她的孩子,而这样的男人应该也可以称得上是一个真正的负责任的好男人吧,不过分吧?这样的男人很少见吗?当然前提是他真正的爱上了她。是一个很具体的特指。

说到泛泛的当街去采访单身男人,会不会和一个有孩子的女人结婚,我到是觉得有些无聊, 因为没有一个具体的对象又能作出什麽具体的答案呢?爱是一种答案,不爱自然会是另一种答案,如果碰到楼主的情况,爱着,也会有不同的答案。

如果是我做调查,我想我的问题会是:当您爱上一个女人时,而她又有过婚姻并带着孩子,这时,你会选择离开她还是会选择继续和她在一起?这时候这个男人的答案则代表了这个男人的本质,能说明很多的问题,至于答案的可能性的百分比我实在不敢乱猜。。。。。

最后还是想说,一直以为这世界上还是好男人,负责任的男人居多。这句话和楼下所设计的街头采访好象不搭界吧??!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

44#
发表于 2008-3-29 09:11 | 只看该作者

Irrelevant

Your question or possible answer is IRRELEVANT.  It doesn't matter what the world think or do, I only care about the one I've picked (=the 1 man I'm interested in).  Nice weekend!
Post by christmas111
  . . . . but did you try to answer my 51/100 question by 1/1? . . .  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

45#
发表于 2008-3-29 09:22 | 只看该作者
李亚鹏没找瞿颖周迅(没孩子),找王菲(有孩子),

这跟好,负责任没关系.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

46#
发表于 2008-3-29 17:42 | 只看该作者
找不找有孩子的女人,老外90%没有问题,中国男人90%都不能接受吧.不知道是不是责任原因,但和文化有很大关系
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

47#
发表于 2008-3-29 22:19 | 只看该作者
Post by ldh
我只是想表达:如果一个男人真正爱上一个女人,那麽他会同时爱上她的一切,包括她的孩子. 当然前提是他真正的爱上了她

100% agree!!! I don`t think the man had the same deep feeling about LZ as she felt in love with him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

48#
发表于 2008-3-29 22:47 | 只看该作者
Post by montrealpost
Your question or possible answer is IRRELEVANT.  It doesn't matter what the world think or do, I only care about the one I've picked (=the 1 man I'm interested in).  Nice weekend!

我企图探讨的是男人的共性。
你跳出来举一个例子。然后说你只关心这个男人,然后说我irrelevant...

如果你根本说的跟我不是一个事情,何必偏要reply to me?

人家说了事情,你说个其他事情,结果说人家说的“跟你说的没关系。”
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

49#
发表于 2008-3-29 22:53 | 只看该作者
Post by ldh

如果是我做调查,我想我的问题会是:当您爱上一个女人时,而她又有过婚姻并带着孩子,这时,你会选择离开她还是会选择继续和她在一起?这时候这个男人的答案则代表了这个男人的本质,能说明很多的问题,至于答案的可能性的百分比我实在不敢乱猜。。。。。

最后还是想说,一直以为这世界上还是好男人,负责任的男人居多。这句话和楼下所设计的街头采访好象不搭界吧??!!

既然你实在不敢乱猜百分比,你凭什么下什么结论“好男人多”?

你希望世界和平,世界就和平了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

50#
发表于 2008-3-29 23:02 | 只看该作者
Post by montrealpost
Your question or possible answer is IRRELEVANT. It doesn't matter what the world think or do, I only care about the one I've picked (=the 1 man I'm interested in). Nice weekend!

Me too.;)

If you really love a man, you should let him know that he is not under the shadow of your kids. They are equally inportant. West women have done better job than chinese mothers on this sensitive issue. Please, we need improve ourselves too.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-2 07:59 , Processed in 0.046942 second(s), 34 queries .