楼主: NMont
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[联谊] 周六,有人感兴趣跳交际舞和拉丁舞吗?

[复制链接]   [推荐给好友]
291#
发表于 2010-8-28 13:05 | 只看该作者
Post by helloman;2667500
Sorry for the late response.
My partner and I don't get out to dance that often so I don't usually make much planning in advance. Mmmm...., weird logic, is't it but that's how it goes most of the time.
If by chance I go to a place, perhaps the river front in Verdun or whatever, and get a dance with you, then that would be great.
I simply like the impromptuness or randomness of that.
For all we know, we might have already danced with each other somewhere else before.

Anyway I might talk the talk, but not necessarily walk the walk or dance the dance, so don't let those talks mislead you into thinking that I dance well.

Fully understood! I have been noticing you as GSM101 has described. If ever had I the chance to dance with you, less for dance's sake, it would be a great pleasure for me;)!

Enjoying dancing! I myself am going to Salsa etc. this afternoon with a classmate, nice place!
温馨提示
本站接到网友举报,有人发布招聘(保姆管家、助理文秘、中文教师等)、交友和送宠物等信息,目标主要是针对女士行骗。为了增加欺骗力度,有的招聘中留了本地电话号码,那些电话号码实际上都是虚拟号码,其实他们人不在本地。建议大家提高警惕,不要随意提供个人信息并与对方纠缠,谨防“杀猪盘”。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

292#
发表于 2010-8-28 16:09 | 只看该作者
貌似jerry的那个室外活动不是以跳舞为主,今晚上哪里还有室内或者室外舞会啊?有人一起去么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

293#
发表于 2010-9-2 09:52 | 只看该作者
本周六晚舞会消息

Dance Party this Saturday, Sept 4th!!

Join Dance Conmigo at Studio Metronome (4557 St-Laurent, 3rd floor) for a great night of music and dancing! BEGINNER CLASS in West Coast Swing from 8pm-9pm, followed by general dancing til midnight!

PARTY ROOM l (Amadeus): Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Cha-Cha!
PARTY ROOM ll (Bach): a mix of everything! Waltz, Foxtrot, Cha-Cha, Mambo, Swing, West Coast Swing, Argentine Tango, Rumba, Samba, Hustle, Viennese Waltz...

plus dance presentations and surprise performances! Everyone welcome - beginners to advanced! Tell a friend. Entrance is $5
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

294#
发表于 2010-9-2 22:21 | 只看该作者

The last two days for outside dancing this year

From 6pm to 10pm this saturday and Sunday, sep 4,5.
In the corner of Boulevard LaSalle and boulevard Bishop-Power (LaSalle).

No roof on the dance floor, which is a bit smaller than that of Verdun gazebo.
At all times the floor is divided into 2 equal halves for line dancing and couple dancing.

The music is enjoyable

Instead of plastic lawn chairs as in Verdun,
there are a few long 3-level benches to sit.

If you really need to sit, it is better to bring your own folding chairs.

Driving direction:
From Verdun gazebo, continue driving on LaSalle boulevard for another 5 or 6 min going west.

By bus:
Take 58 from de l'Église metro station going west.

[/quote]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

295#
发表于 2010-9-6 00:01 | 只看该作者
Post by jammy;2673453
From 6pm to 10pm this saturday and Sunday, sep 4,5.
In the corner of Boulevard LaSalle and boulevard Bishop-Power (LaSalle).

Too bad that it was rained out.
On the way back, when I passed by the Verdun gazebo(the river front outdoor dancing area in Verdun), there were some people doing line dances in the gazebo.
It turns out that a Chinse couple who predicted that the LaSalle line dance session might be rained out, so they brought their own portable CD player and line dance music to the gazebo.
In the following 15 minutes a few more people joined in the line dances.
When I left, there were still around 18 persons there.

Since tomorrow(Monday) is Labour day holiday, the couple will do it again from 1pm to 4pm.
Everyone is welcome to join in the line dances.
Most of the line dance music can be used for social dance as well if you have a partner to practice with.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

296#
发表于 2010-9-26 15:05 | 只看该作者
上周三(9.22)San Tropez dance school举办了demo night舞会,舞会从晚上十点开始,十一点四十分老师和同学表演了精彩节目,发上两个俺拍的毛片:

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

297#
发表于 2010-11-7 14:13 | 只看该作者
周末舞会,每周五晚7时至10时,入场券3元。地点:唐人街文化宫。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

298#
发表于 2010-11-22 20:39 | 只看该作者

本周五晚舞会消息

本周五唐人街中华文化宫 7点到11点 Ballroom 舞会
1088 Clark 二楼, 门票5元
大厅舞池,音箱系统优良
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

299#
发表于 2010-11-22 21:01 | 只看该作者
Post by canoeist;2738976
本周五唐人街中华文化宫 7点到11点 Ballroom 舞会
1088 Clark 二楼, 门票5元
大厅舞池,音箱系统优良
涨价了,上上周三元。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

300#
发表于 2010-11-22 22:41 | 只看该作者
说明一下,前两次是在小厅试验办的舞会,音箱是个小录音机。场地只能容纳20多人

本次舞会由唐人社会 Andy 专业舞蹈老师举办,还聘请了专业 DJ, 高级音响系统,高级舞会地板, 舞会在大厅举行,可以容纳100多人同时共舞。
由于成本大幅度上涨,门票有小小的上调,敬请这位朋友谅解。

欢迎自带饮水,现场也有廉价的瓶装水出售
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 1999 - 2024 by Sinoquebec Media Inc. All Rights Reserved 未经许可不得摘抄  |  GMT-4, 2024-5-8 05:08 , Processed in 0.053454 second(s), 35 queries .